THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Saggy skin??!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Saggy skin??!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Saggy skin??!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Saggy skin??!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Saggy skin??!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Saggy skin??!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Saggy skin??!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Saggy skin??!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Saggy skin??!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Saggy skin??!!

3 posters

Go down

Saggy skin??!! Empty Re: Saggy skin??!!

Post by Nic Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:12 am

Thanks Sophie,
Well done on losing so much that's amazing! Great advice I have been out and got a moisturiser that is meant to tone skin hopefully that will help! Also I will def keep an eye an if I see any saggy bits appearing will maintain or slow down weight loss for a while.
Thanks again and well done!
Nic Very Happy

Nic

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 am

Hi Nic,

I think it really depends ont he person. I've so far lost 4 1/2 / 5 stone. all be it rather slowly. I keep gaining the last sone the re-loosing it.. oops

I've found my skin's shrunk back ok, but now with about 2 stone left i think it will start to sag a bit. I get the impression that if you have many streach marks then it is more likely the skin will become looser, allthough mine aren't great and it seems ok.

Deff drink lots of water and i would also recommend a good body mosturiser- not sure if it's actually helped but i believe it did for me. It will also help reduce the apperance of streach marks and help you not get them from loosing weight quickly too.

Saggy skin wont appear over night, so if you notice it then maybe spending a month or two maintaining then go back on the diet might help give your body time to catch up. (it's hard to start again though so keep that in mind)

best of luck, i hope it all goes well

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:59 am

Thanks Terrilou,
I will keep up the water drinking then! Not sure I would ever be brave enough to go under the knife! That's great that you both lost so much!
Nic x

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by TerriLou Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Hi Nic,

I did LL last year and lost 7 stones. I have got slightly saggy skin, but it did fill out a little bit more a while after finishing the diet. They do say that it can take twice as long for the skin to shrink back as it takes to lose the weight.

The best way to help the skin is to keep well hydrated as that will make your skin more supple.

My Husband lost 5 and a half stones on LL too and he is having an operation in October to get rid of it as his hasn't shrunk back at all. I wouldn't recommend looking to do that until at least a year after reaching your goal weight to give it time to shrink back.

Drinking water has lots of benefits.

TerriLou
xxx

TerriLou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Saggy skin??!! Empty Saggy skin??!!

Post by Nic Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 am

Hi everyone,
Just a quick but strange question! I have a friend who has been on LL for ten weeks and is doing brilliantly but she has got quiet a lot of saggy skin! I just wondered if anyone else has had this problem or knows how to prevent it from happening! I am only in week one so hopefully I can do some exercise or something else to avoid this happening to me. Any advise will be gratefully received. I hope everyone is doing well.
Thanks Nic

Nic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down