THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Fave products EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Fave products EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Fave products EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Fave products EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Fave products EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Fave products EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Fave products EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Fave products EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Fave products EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Fave products

+4
Vashti
MJ
beth
charl_s
8 posters

Go down

Fave products Empty Re: Fave products

Post by jamast Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 am

Just had to say - loving the name 'Salad-Dodga' lol. Good luck x

jamast

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi, all I can say is you need to try a packet of each one that you like the sound of, as some members love ones that others hate!
Glad to have you with us. Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Fave products Empty salad-dodga

Post by Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Hi Salad-Dodga, thanks for posting, joining and of course not walking past us at The KeeDiet. We are a very friendly group and are always here in the background checking that all is okay with our members and also available for advice and support either by PM ing us or email us.

We did decide to watch over the forum for a period of time as it was quite active and members where helping each other, and we felt that if we kept intruding it may seem a bit like big brother, so kept a little distance to allow others to chat. We are now fully interactive with the forum so you will see us popping up all over the place putting in our two peneth.LOL

We are also on facebook which allows us to link to many other users who do not like forums as such and can put up lots of handy info on our discussion board and inspirational video's. We are also on Twitter and getting to grips with that to.

We are in the midst of updating our website to ensure that new KeeBee's like yourself can easily find our plans, products and all the information you require, so that hopefully we do not get those who visit us walk on past. Thanks for sticking with us in the mean time, but if you do not help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by salad-dodga Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:19 pm

i haven't started the diet yet - just came across it last night after doing a google search 4 vlcd's, but i have to say..........if it wasn't for the forum i would've 'walked right by' & found another diet plan.

i found the info on the main website pages confusing & difficult to get 2 grips with, but after reading through the posts on the forum i understand it all now & im going to take the plunge!

all the questions i had, had already been answered clearly & simply by other members - like you guys & from what i read, alot of new members would've really struggled without the help they got on here too.

so i agree with you, more people should get involved & sumbit posts instead of just browsing & not bothering to help out - the forums way too important to be allowed to just 'fizzle out'!

sooooo - i cant comment on fav products yet, but id be happy to take any recommendations you might have.

bounce

rach xx
sunny
salad-dodga
salad-dodga

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KajolThappar Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:54 pm

They are logged on to read the posts and I assume they get some sort of help from it but do not contribute. We all need one another so come on all of you post

KajolThappar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:46 am

I wholly concur with both of you. we all have different problems, health and phsycy, so by everyone posting with tips, boosts, and advice, it is helpful. When I started there were alot of regular posters, but as with most things, it is always left to the stalwarts to hold things together. Come on you quiet ones, we hope for abit of contribution back, we all have 'handles' if we choose too, so no-one need know anyone else unless they choose to. Join in and produce some advice and bolstering!!!!! Basketball
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am

charl_s wrote:Be brill if more people got involed xx

It is a shame that people aren't on here more supporting each other. It would also be nice if the "pixies" got more involved. One of the reason's I picked the Kee diet was because of this forum. It is up to ALL of the people who are registered on the forum to post and keep things going. I have been on many times and looked to see who is logged on. They are logged on to read the posts and I assume they get some sort of help from it but do not contribute. We all need one another so come on all of you post and keep the forum alive! Shocked

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by charl_s Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Be brill if more people got involed xx

charl_s

Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by charl_s Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Mushroom and leek soup have been lovely, wasnt over keen on vanilla shake

charl_s

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:49 am

charl_s wrote:am tempted 2 try the porridge etc and add canderal powderd sugar hmm

I hated the porridge with a vengance. My husband keeps playing me up if we have an argument ( a joking one ) he says he will make me eat some! Smile Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by charl_s Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 pm

am tempted 2 try the porridge etc and add canderal powderd sugar hmm

charl_s

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 pm

I suppose it's down to your own personal taste, everyone on here seems to like different things!

If you like mcdonalds style milkshakes then mix up a shake with loads of ice cubes its really nice. The product most people have a problem with is the porridge, if you dont usually eat porridge then avoid it! Oh and for the soups mix them with a little cold water gradually adding a mug full then heat or you end up with loads of nasty lumps. Chocolate crisp (I think is the name) bars and sticky toffe are nice and so's the hot chocolate. Are you doing WC or total?- WC has more flavours and less calories/carbs.

Beth xx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by charl_s Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 pm

nxt week Smile after my lipotrim runs out just wondering about the best flavours xx

charl_s

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi Charls,

I'm doing the WC FMR diet and ordered the month box, and have been quite lucky as I quite like all of the products. I wasn't keen on the porridge at first but have found if I make it with milk it's OK. I've just finished my second week and have lost 11.7lbs so far so it's prof this works if you stick to it! When did you start or are you planning on starting?
Beth xx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by charl_s Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 pm

??

charl_s

Back to top Go down