THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
hi newbie on day 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
hi newbie on day 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
hi newbie on day 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
hi newbie on day 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
hi newbie on day 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
hi newbie on day 4 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
hi newbie on day 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
hi newbie on day 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
hi newbie on day 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

hi newbie on day 4

5 posters

Go down

hi newbie on day 4 Empty Re: hi newbie on day 4

Post by Vashti Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 am

It certainly helps, important factor is to flush ketones from the liver, these are if I remember my biology, produced when the fat is being burnt, so important to flush these toxins through, an unnecessary byproduct. As another said, it is unfortunate that us ladies especially with problems after babies, have to spend more on loo roll, but a necessary evil! Twisted Evil
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:04 am

thank you vashti will do! your right i may have been dehydrated. does the water intake really help with the weight loss?
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 am

Hi,

I have usually gone down quite abit by day three, as can't resist stepping on scales!

Don't let it get to you, we are all different and unfortunately this means that our bodies can all react very differently. Wondered if maybe you were dehydrated when you started, and therefore by drinking more water this is counterbalancing. In which case it will show up, I would have thought by day 7 anyway.

DO hang in there and wait, don't weigh again til day 7, and let us know.
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:07 am

has anyone weighed them self at day three in week one and lost anything? i'm so upset that this is not going to work for me. plus what else are you suppose to do with 4sach a day! do you still eat salad or nothing at all. i'm doing something wrong as my weight is not budging:(
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

hi newbie on day 4 Empty Hi Newbie on Day 4 as was

Post by Size10soon Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi
I've just started - like you bought a sample box to get me going. Now I've just ordered a week's worth.
I've lost 3lbs in a couple of days and feel OK, although I have felt hungry.

I'm buying a full strength multivit & mineral supplement today because I've looked at the nutritional values of the products that I am buying and they are surprisingly poor BUT the literature and the site state that you must take a multi supplement - so I'm going to follow the instructions.

I did Lighter Life about 4 years ago and lost 3st 7lbs but I've gradually put on 2st 7. LL is much more expensive and doesn't taste any better but you don't take any supplements at all.

I think some of the basic advice from them is relevant here - the big one being the Water Wheel and the No Lemon - in water, in tea in anything. It messes with the ketosis process.

I'm doing my weigh in on Friday mornings too; so look forward to keeping in touch.

Have a great week
Size10soon

hi newbie on day 4 Weight

Size10soon

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnjo Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:13 pm

wow, thats amazing well done you. cant wait to weigh on fri. I'm glad you said you stop feeling hungry cos I've struggled with that. I'm drinking masses of water, to try and fill up, got bottles in the car, by the bed and all over the place! lol I'm using bottles to measure how much I've had, but frequent trips to the loo are going to cost me a fortune in toilet paper! Have you got much more to loose?

dawnjo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 am

hi there.. i started this diet about 3 weeks ago and have lost a stone already! im so pleased.. i got fed up of the soups pretty fast so now i have a bar and shakes for the rest of the day.. the hunger passes after about 5 days and now i actually have to make my self eat the 4 things a day cause im just not that hungry!! the water is my main down fall i just cant drink that much of it but im getting better!! good luck! x

sophie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

hi newbie on day 4 Empty hi newbie on day 4

Post by dawnjo Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi I'm new, started 4 days ago, been pleasantly surprised at how good the shakes and soups taste. I was really worried they would be horrid, so I bought a mixed box to try. Have just ordered 3 weeks worth so have got to go for it now! I've got 3 and half stone to loose. (by next week!) lol.
It seems I've always been on a diet of one sort or another, got to the stage where I'm not sure if I'm doing atkins, weight watchers, slimming world or the latest one from the mag in the dentists! Just want to be in control and not to have to think about food for a while. I have done really well in the past, somtimes your head is just in the right place and its really easy to loose weight, but keeping it off is another matter. I'm feeling really motivated now, the last few days have been hard, I've felt quite hungry but drinking loads of water has helped, cant wait to weigh in this friday. Reading some of the forum posts have been really inspirational you all seem to be doing so well. I'll let you know how I'm getting on. Smile P.s I'm 43, married with 4 kids.

dawnjo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down