THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Admin help EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Admin help EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Admin help EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Admin help EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Admin help EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Admin help EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Admin help EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Admin help EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Admin help EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Admin help

2 posters

Go down

Admin help Empty Re: Admin help

Post by crystel Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:01 am

Hi Sally
nice too hear from you and a big well done Very Happy 10lbs is great that is better than people do on Rapid burn so your doing something right!!!
I,m ok still sticking with it but yes it is HARD especially when social events come up as people don,t get this kind of diet and I get a lot of buffled people asking me what do I mean you can,t eat lol Laughing
I am still hungry too hun just trying too stick too a routine for now, I haven,t tried any extra bits yet although I do have some of the snacks instead of other packs in the evening just too have something too look forward too and they have similar kcal intake so should be fine.
No not weighing for awhile last time I tried this I did two weeks weighed and was SO disappointed in loss as you feel like you are giving up so much!! that I gave up diet so going too get afew weeks in until I weigh.
Keep up the good work xxx

crystel

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 9683sallyd Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 am

Hi Crystel,

Just wondering how you're getting on.

Well I weighed myself on Monday and it was a loss of 10lb in 2 weeks, I don't think this is too bad as I am doing the Social plan. How about you, are you still avoiding the scales for a few more days?

I'm still finding it hard going though, have you stopped feeling hungry. I seem to be feeling more hungry as the weeks go by!

Have you looked at the recipies that admin have posted? I tried the zero noodles a couple of days ago with a stir fry and they were ok, I've tried them in the soups too.

Hope its going ok x

9683sallyd

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Hi sally oh I know that feeling being on rapid burn with no food I have too avoid going out for meals for awhile, how did you do?
I think there is quite a lot of lean protein you can eat, so hope it all went ok.
Ah thanks but I am going too order another pack this week so I,ll ask admin for a booklet.
I have been doing ok but it is SO tough I,m not going too weigh for abit as I have a lot too lose and don,t want too get demotivated if I get a smaller weight loss than I wanted.
But good luck and fingers crossed for you for tomorrow Very Happy
let me know how you get on xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by 9683sallyd Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi Crystel,

Glad you're doing Ok. I've been out for a couple of meals this week and found it a bit of a struggle.

I got the booklet in my first pack and I also got another one in my last pack that I got. You could ask admin to send you one or I could post you my spare one if you'd like.

Weigh day tomorrow!! X

9683sallyd

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:43 am

Hi sally hope your doing ok still?
Thanks for that advise can I ask where you got the booklet from as I haven,t had one with my orders
I,m doing ok think the first week is always the hardest so will be glad when that's over...!!! xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by 9683sallyd Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 am

Hi Crystel,

Not sure if you'll hear from admin til monday but my kee plan booklet says that the rapid burn provides approximately 470-800kcal per day depending on whether you add extra products or not. Hope that might be a bit of help for the weekend.

Hope its going ok x

9683sallyd

Back to top Go down

Admin help Empty Admin help

Post by crystel Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 am

Hi Is it possible too let me know how many calories I am allowed on the rapid burn I have ordered some extra bits from you outside of my diet box just too have some more variety they say they are suitable for the rapid burn plan as long as I don,t go above my calorie intake but I can,t find what that is meant too be
thanks

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down