THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!!

3 posters

Go down

Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! Empty Re: Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!!

Post by anniepannie Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Hi Tracy
I haven't had the problrm & I know the pixies are away to Monday but send the email now anyhow, as I remember they said they would check inperiodically whilst off. So send it anyhow now.

Hope you can get it resolved soon.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! Empty Re: Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!!

Post by tiashannon123 Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:24 am

Hiya
I know the office and website is shut untill monday, due to a 2 week holiday.
i did have that problem when i first started, i emailed the site and they sorted it fairly quickly for me.
hiope this helps

tiashannon123

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!! Empty Can't log in to kee shop to order products...HELP!!!

Post by bettyblooper Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:14 am

Hi Guys,
Have tried to do my order tonight for the upcoming week as am going to run out soon, but the shop is saying my account has been diactivated...has anyone else experienced this???? if so how do I resolve it?
Thanks in advance
Tracy

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down