THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
I'm new here! First Order placed... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
I'm new here! First Order placed... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
I'm new here! First Order placed... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
I'm new here! First Order placed... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
I'm new here! First Order placed... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
I'm new here! First Order placed... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
I'm new here! First Order placed... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
I'm new here! First Order placed... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
I'm new here! First Order placed... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

I'm new here! First Order placed...

3 posters

Go down

I'm new here! First Order placed... Empty Re: I'm new here! First Order placed...

Post by Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:52 am

Hi Luce!

Great to have you on board! We hope you enjoy the products and the plan. If you have any questions feel free to ask :-) dont forget to keep us posted with how you are getting on - we're a lovely, supportive bunch on here and all fond of a good chatter :-)

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I'm new here! First Order placed... Empty Re: I'm new here! First Order placed...

Post by hawklans Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 am

Good luck Lucy - whilst I'm taller, male and have no decent excuse for it like yourself I too was over 40 BMI - in fact probably over 42 BM when I started on the diet. I'm now at 30.1 BMI, if I can lose another pound I will be just "overweight" rather than obese or morbidly obese for the first time in what must be 10 years. I've also gone from a size 44 trouser to a 34 (not sure I will get much slimmer around the hips now as there isnt a lot of fat left) and I've lost 5st since March 10th.

I wont say that it is easy, after all any diet needs willpower but I have found the Kee diet to be very good, easy to manage and of course very sucessful. You really can transform yourself if you stick to it.

I hope this helps give you the incentive - make sure you weigh and measure yourself on day one, and if you can take photos (front and side view). Whilst you may not like what you see on day one it will help show you just how well you are doing - and some days when its proving hard to stick to the plan looking at the photos and realising how far you have come will help keep you on the straight and narrow.

Good luck and keep checking in with us if you need any help.

Max

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

I'm new here! First Order placed... Empty I'm new here! First Order placed...

Post by littleluce Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:34 am

Hi

My name is Lucy. I am 31 and after having a little girl 18 months ago put on a huge amount of weight. I'm only 5ft1" and weigh 15 stone 7lb. My BMI is 41. I had postnatal depression and despite attending Weight watchers in the past I havent been able to pull myself out of this mess.

After having to buy size 22 clothes I did a bit of research and ended up going for the Kee Diet Social Plan. I'm hoping to go down to the Rapid Burn Phase once my BMI is below 40.

I have just ordered my first batch and feeling very positive but scared too! Any help / advice or tips would be great.

littleluce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down