THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy!

+2
Annabelle
helendalton
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 Empty My day 5 was b****y awful

Post by helendalton Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 am

Hello Keepals, bet you thought I'd disappeared or given up even! Nah, just been really busy. Fri and Sat are my days off and I don't stop. My Mother-in-Law has Dementia and Fri is taken up with sorting things out for her then Sat I have to sort all my own stuff. Anyways I'm still going strong but Sunday, my fifth day was just horrid! I do an eleven hour shift from 5am 'til 4pm and I was tired and crankie.
Normal routine in the office on Sunday mornings is Sausage, Egg and Cheese Bagels from MacDonalds for breakfast and so when everybody got theirs I couldn't even watch! It was awful. I didn't cave in though, I told myself that I couldn't come out of Ketosis just for these, that'd be daft, I'd have to wait another three days to get back to where I was and if I do that I'll get nowhere but boy it was tough. The fact I was tired didn't help so lesson learned, I need more rest before my long Sunday shift because if I'm gonna crack that's when it'll be.
Yesterday and today have been fine, have felt great.
Check this out for sweetness, last Fri night my hubby (who's as thin as a lat and can't put a pound on for love nor money!) finished work at 10pm and text me saying that he really wanted Kentucky for his supper and should he sit in the car and eat it or could he bring it home - aw bless - I love that man!
I told him to bring it home and it didn't bother me a bit when he did. On Sat he had my favourite meal of Sausage. Mash and Beans and that didn't bother me either that's why I couldn't understand why Sunday got to me so much.
Anyway, onwards and upwards or should I say downwards (weight lol)
I'll be having my weekly weigh in tomorrow - hubby is the impartial weigher inner! Can't wait to see what I've lost. Know I've lost summat, I can feel it.
One thing I've noticed is that my gums feel really healthy. I've always got problems with my gums and they're my first sign of things being wrong i.e. run down, improper diet etc but since starting the Protikee products they really seem to be the healthiest they've been in ages - weird eh?
Hope everyone is managing with their plans and that you don't have any days like my fifth day and I'll post my weight loss tomorrow - oooooooooh

Hels

helendalton

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy!

Post by Annabelle Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:59 pm

lol @ kentucky.....urgh got that "kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut" song going round in my head now!!

as wendy once wisely said to me, you wont gain pounds just by talking about pizza (and i am obsessed with pizza)...but moving on i stepped on the scales this morning to gear myself up for a angelic weekend and im 2lbs down since tues, so that 12lbs overall!!

hoping to make the stone, or not be a kick in the backside off it, on my tuesday weigh in! That will keep me on the straight and narrow this weekend - WOOP excited much Smile

Belle x
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 Empty It's arrived............

Post by Wendy Brew Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:03 am

Glad to be inspiration, NEVER DREAMT ID BE HERE DOING THIS......BUT IM SOO GLAD TO BE NEAR THE END OF MY JOURNEY, BUT TO HELP OTHERS ALONG THE WAY....IM PROUD ! As I said I swear, I know chances are were never to meet, but I can honestly say I'm the least likely person to be so committed to something that is pretty taxing at times....long term..BUT I WANTED TO TAKE BACK MY LIFE, ....AND BE THE FAB ME I KNEW I COULD BE! At the end of my journey I will post my before and after pics....they really are SOO DIFFERENT!
THE ONLY WAY IS TO NEED/WANT IT BAD ENOUGH, AS I DID.
ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS EFFIN KENTUCKY I SWEAR I CAN SMELL IT !!!!!!

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 Empty Day three - Ketosis here I come!

Post by helendalton Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:27 am

Good afternoon Keepals, thanks for the replies, I look forward to getting home from work and reading everybody's posts it's a proper pick me up and reminds me I'm not alone in this Very Happy

Wendy, as Belle says you truly are an inspiration. I've been reading your posts and whilst I'm reading them I think to myself "That can be me!"

Belle, if I start faltering I just remind myself that if I cheat it'll take me another three days to go into ketosis and let's face it, why undo the good work because we are tempted by something we like when we know that when we've reached our goal weights we can have it then anyway. Whatever it is it will still be there when we're ready, it's not like as you say we're gonna do this forever. Cheating and wasting another three days just seems to be such a waste of the good work achieved by actually reaching ketosis and maintaining it. No, not gonna do that, it'd be crazy.

I can tell you all now though that after twelve weeks when I take a break for a week although I shall eat sensibly I will be having a KENTUCKY! Yep, I know, we're not supposed to reward ourselves with food but I'm sorry, my body will receive a real gift of three hot wings, small fries and a regular gravy! That'll satisfy me and set me up for the second leg of my journey. I don't drink fizzy drinks anyway so I won't be having anything like that and apart from the Kentucky I will be eating very sensibly. (Roll on Week 13!)

Admin, you should all be happy and proud, really, the products are extremely good. It makes it easier for us Keebees to stick with it and we all know if the foods are tasty and enjoyable that that's going to be the difference between success and failure for all Keebies. This is only my third day and I'm sampling the products as I'm due for them. So far I'm not disappointed as you can see from my posts, in fact I'd even go as far as to say I'm thrilled with everything I've tried so far so well done you guys for creating the harmony you have between taste and science - great job!

Today's menu

1 x HP Apple & Cinnamon Porridge (made with water)
1 x Total Chicken Soup (Sprinkle of Black Pepper)
1 x Total Mushroom Soup (Sprinkle of Black Pepper)
1 x Medium Mushroom chopped up
2 x Radishes chopped up
Handful of Rocket Leaves
1 x Total Lemon Yoghurt Bar
Lots of Water and Green Tea

So new to me today was the HP Apple & Cinnamon Porridge which was nice too. As I said in an earlier post the porridge is more like Ready Brek but it's very filling and a good job too because I was so busy at work that I didn't get my lunch 'til late but I wasn't feeling starving which if I'd have been eating my usual c**p I'd have eaten anything just to get rid of that hungry feeling. Today I felt quite comfortable waiting longer to have my lunch - Result!

Not had my tea yet because of the late lunch so I'm actually not ready for it yet but am looking forward to trying the Total Lemon Yoghurt Bar for my pudding.

Still thirsty all the time so liquids going in at a great rate of knots and coming out at pretty much the same rate oh and by the way, my nuts and seeds did the trick for me this morning Laughing Laughing Laughing

I do feel tired today but actually my husband and friends would say "no difference there then" as I am known to be quite attached to my bed - I do like sleep alot! I think that sometimes it has to do with my under active thyroid (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it Laughing )

So, all in all to summarise - Feeling good, enjoying the packs and looking forward to being a skinny me Very Happy

Thanks again Wendy, Belle and Admin for the posts, it's great to unload with like minded people - have a nice night everyone I love you

Hels

Tomorrow Day 4 - Ketosis Day - Yipee lol!
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy!

Post by Admin Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Aw! some real positivity going on, on here girlies! We are so happy here in the office that our products are being recieved well and that you're enjoying them!!
Keep up the fantastic work and dont forget to keep us all posted on how you are getting on!
Christmas looms but we will all be looking how we WANT to.... lets roll on and we will be decking the halls before you know it!!

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:46 am

wendy IS my inspiration, every time i feel like faltering (weekends mostly) i remember how well she did through sheer determination and that spurs me on!!

i DONT want to be doing this forever so remind myself there's no point in cheating because ultimately its just going to take me longer to get to my goal.

I agree with you wendy, its not the time but the goal at the end. I don't think i will achieve your super quick 22-14 in 7/8 weeks (no matter how much id love to) but i WILL achieve it nonetheless!!

Dig in hard girlies, we're all heading the right way to slimville cheers
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 Empty It's arrived ......

Post by Wendy Brew Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:01 am

HI HELEN ,
IM Wendy im not here for too much longer, just under a stone to go...ALTHOUGH, having said that, my body in it's wisdom, has decided it's not actually going to play this game any longer and seems to be fighting me...I'm tierd, a little achy, and hungry...Nothings changed in the just over two weeks I've been on this stint of my journey...In fact I have the exact same foods every day....
But, im sort of slowing down ...they do say the last stone,half stone IS THE HARDEST TO SHIFT......SO I may be here a little longer, I decided it's not the time it takes is a goal, just the pounds off...so my body WON'T WIN .
So Im here for a while longer...It's obviously a good thing you like the foods..Also a very good thing you're ABOUT BEING POSITIVE, When I started LL I was assize 22 and 15stone plus, starting date day of first foods 4x ....was First week in November 2011.. By 23 December ,When i stopped firstly to have Xmas, secondly to tone up( felt really flabby,loose skin.....)I was size 14 and 3 1/2 stone lighter 7/8 weeks in all 4 dress sizes 22 to 14 .... IVE kept it ALL OFF EVERY POUND....Walked, treadmill, swimmed my way to a more toned body...Loosing another half a stone in the process...And now I've come back to complete my mission of 15stone plus .....size22.......to 1lb under 10 stone ........size 10/12....in all loosing a THIRD OF THE ME THAT STARTED THIS MISSION!!!

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 Empty Day two - enjoying it so far!

Post by helendalton Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 am

Thanks Belle, yes, won't it be great? We will be strutting our stuff at the Christmas parties Laughing

You're doing brilliantly girl, be very proud! I agree with you about finding it easy, I honestly can't believe how full I feel and the goodies out of my box today were equally as good as my first lot yesterday.

Today I've had

1 x HP Maple & Brown Sugar Porridge
1 x Total Mushroom Soup
1 x Total Chicken Soup (Sprinkle of Black Pepper)
2 x Radishes chopped up
Handful of Rocket Leaves
Sprinkle of Sunflower seeds
4 x Almonds
4 x Cashews
1 x HP Coconut Bar
Lots of Water and Green Tea

The porridge is more like Ready Brek but tasty all the same - I made it with water thinking it would be nasty but actually it was alright so I will continue to make it this way. Two colleagues walked passed my desk as I was having it and they both asked what it was because it smelt so good it was making them hungry! Sooooooooo funny Laughing
I had the mushroom soup for lunch but forgot my black pepper and thought I might find it tasteless without it but no! I have to say I actually prefer these soups to any packet cup a soups I've had in the past and the big difference is that they really do fill you up.
Chicken soup and salad for tea and I decided to have my sprinkle of nuts and seeds as (sorry bout the graphic detail here) I didn't pooh this morning and normally I pooh every morning (several times), my husband has always said he can set his watch by my bowl movements, well this'll throw him into chaos if that's how he has been setting his watch! Laughing Laughing Laughing
My pudding of the HP Coconut Bar once again was a truly fab surprise - it was like a chewy Bounty Bar - B****y lovely! These products really are top notch, they must have worked really hard getting them so tasty but yet so healthy
I've consumed loads of water and green tea as I have found that I am constantly thirsty and as a result I've found that I'm compensating not poohing by peeing for Europe!.
As I say I don't feel hungry at all - how can this be? Weird eh?

If I continue to feel like this on a daily basis I can't see me having too many crisis's as I am sated and content.

Day 3 - Bring it on!!!

Hels
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:37 am

yaaaaay cheers

im on my third week and still every bit as excited as you and to-date 11lbs lighter!

to be honest im not finding it a hardship at all, especially on weekdays as working defo helps to stop my mind straying

Good luck Helen, by xmas (or before) we're going to look fabulous Very Happy

Belle x
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! - Page 2 Empty It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy!

Post by helendalton Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:27 am

Well, my journey begins here. I came home from work today and my box of goodies had arrived. Have started straight away, for my tea I've just had

1 x glass of water
1 x Total Chicken Soup (shake of Black Pepper to pep it up a wee bit)
2 x Radishes chopped up
Handful of Rocket Leaves
1 x Total Almond & Maple Bar

I have to say ProtiKee, fabulous! I expected the Chicken Soup to be insipid and tasteless, how wrong I was! It was delicious! I munched on my little salad then had my Total Almond & Maple Bar - ProtiKee, are you sure we're allowed these? It was lovely, nothing like what I expected to come out of the packet. When I saw it was covered in chocolate I was delighted. Very tasty snack. If the rest of the products in my parcel are as yummy as this then I'm sure I can stick to it. I'm so happy and so reassured that what I will be eating over the next few months is actually very nice.

I will be having another glass of water before I go to bed. I'm up at four every morning so I'll be hitting the hay shortly but will take a HP Maple & Brown Sugar Porridge with me for my breakfast and a Total Mushroom Soup for my lunch. I generally drink plenty of water throughout the day anyway so that won't be much of a change for me and I also drink plenty of cups of Green Tea so my liquid intake should be ok. I will also have a glass of water before each meal as recommended on the web site.

I'm soooooo excited, I'm on the way to a new me Very Happy

Helen
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2