THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy!

+2
Annabelle
helendalton
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Re: It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy!

Post by Shoxford Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:25 am

Hey girls

How are you both doing with the weight loss? Haven't been on here for a couple of weeks but I'm doing ok- quite up and down. Think I've lost roughly a stone although I didn't follow the plan at all at the weekend and had a few blips last week. I'm not weighing myself again until Friday or next Monday so hopefully will be positive then xx
Shoxford
Shoxford

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-09-11

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Phantosmia - I'm not going doolally!

Post by helendalton Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:57 am

Well I'm not going doolally Laughing there is a medical condition called Phantosmia Exclamation Check it out at Wikipedia Laughing

It comes under the umbrella of Olfactory hallucinations Shocked which is where you can smell something that isn't really there Shocked

It becomes Phantosmia when the smell is permanently with you and not just a passing whiff Laughing

Although normally associated with head injury or epilepsy it can occur when you subconsciously desire something badly Shocked Wow Shocked

Eky thump I need to pull myself together Laughing

Serious sh1t or wot Question

Anyways I only lost half a pound but I wasn't a very good girl and last night I had 2 x boiled eggs, 2 x slices of granary bread, 1 x tin tuna, 4 x slivers chedder wrapped in wafer thin ham What a Face

Bad bad bad girl What a Face but I feel so much more positive today and have had no problems sticking with it. Just been avin a bit of a weird time but hope I'm over it now What a Face
helendalton
helendalton

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Re: It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy!

Post by Annabelle Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:46 am

Aww Hels *hugs*

How did the rest of yesterday go? Did u stay strong or just go the full hog and pig out??

Im struggling big time at the moment too, its so frustrating cos I know im getting the results I want when I stick to it grrr

Im skinto this month too with paying for my skiing holiday so cant even afford to buy any yummy kee products until i get paid, so im half living on the stuff im not so keen on, which doesnt help

Hope you got a pleasant surprise on the scales, and if not well we will formulate a plan to get ourselves back on track!!

Belle xx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Disaster day!

Post by helendalton Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:03 am

Don't know what's up with me today I just wanna eat eat eat Sad I've totally caved in today n still not satisfied Sad Belle, Shoxford, I ACCIDENTALLY Laughing bought a sausage & bacon buttie Laughing Laughing
What lead me to do this Question You are so not gonna believe me when I tell you what happened to me this morning Shocked I think I'm going crazy Mad

I arrived at work about 5.15am, not hungry or anything. Immediately I sat at my desk I could smell bacon Shocked I asked everyone in the office to sit at my desk to see if they could smell it too. Not one person could smell it Exclamation This persisted and I asked numerous people on numerous occasions whether they could smell it and no-one could.

Admin, do people smelloucinate, you know, like hallucinate but smelling things rather than seeing them Question OK, so now I can hear you all laughing Embarassed but it was real, it was there Embarassed

So, I'm afraid when the buttie van turned up at 8am I was first in the queue Rolling Eyes To make it even worse I was explaining my predicament to the guy on the van and he took pity on me and added a hash brown for free Rolling Eyes

It's weigh day tomorrow and I feel like I shouldn't eat another scrap today but I feel I need to - help cyclops
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Damn KFC and Dominos....if it wasnt for them we would be sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!! (oh and wine lol)

good luck for tomorrow Hels....LOADSA water today u may be able to pee away half a stone by the morning lol!

Belle x
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Disappointing sneaky weigh!

Post by helendalton Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:20 am

Aw pooh Sad thought I'd AV a sneaky weigh after not a bad week (I thought Shocked ) OK so I snook one piece of KFC Sad & 3 turkey rashers Crying or Very sad I've only lost one measly pound Evil or Very Mad so far Crying or Very sad eeeeeek Exclamation No bread Exclamation No spuds Exclamation No crisps Exclamation No chocolate Exclamation No cakes or sweeties Exclamation One measly pound Evil or Very Mad What will Wednesday bring Question
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Morrrrrrrrrniiiiiiiiiiing Hels

Almost half a stone in a week, ooft thats amazeballs bounce hehe

Well done you cheers

Ill race u to the next stone marker....uv got 9lbs to get to 14st and iv got 12.5lbs to get to 13st

IM EXCITED!!!
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Doggie back on track

Post by helendalton Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 am

Oh Well, as well as losing that 5lbs I also lost one more so six in total Smile

I was hoping for a wee bit more than that 'cos I've been a right good girl Exclamation - there I go again Exclamation I've lost six pounds and I'm moaning Exclamation How silly is that Question

Down to 14st 9lbs, just can't wait to be 13st something now, I'm so impatient Rolling Eyes

Feeling so positive at the moment and it's going really well. Getting more savoury stuff helps me a lot but I do enjoy my daily bar, they're incredibly good aren't they Question
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:37 am

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear hellllllls, happy birthday to yoooooooou!!!

what a nice birthday surprise, losing it already....well done hunni, hope uv had a super day flower

Belle xx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Hi Hels - VLCD Magic ?

Post by Admin Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:53 am

Hi Helen, looks like the VLCD Magic Fairy has been following you around waving her magic wand. Well Done you, it's not really Magic its all your hard work & determination paying off, you therefore deserve each and every one of those 5lbs you have lost.

Big Congrats xx
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Doggie walking forwards again - yipee!

Post by helendalton Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:23 am

Wow, can't believe it Exclamation Had a sneaky weigh this morning and I've managed to shift that five extra pounds already bounce

Was a bit down about gaining that five back but have successfully managed to lose it already so hopefully this Wednesday weigh in will be something to smile about Smile

I've ordered some more hot meals this morning - cottage pie and Spicy Spag Bog with my birthday money so this'll keep me stocked up 'til pay day when I shall definitely order more savory packs than sweet packs - so much easier for me to stick with.

Hope everyone having a lovely weekend I love you

Hels
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Ooops my doggie's walking backwards

Post by helendalton Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Oh girlies, my poor puppy is walking backwards Sad and after me joking about your puppy Belle Smile

Only to be expected I suppose. Being so poorly for the last 10 days or so has really scuppered me Sad

5lbs I put on Exclamation

I've realised that I should have ordered more hot meals as I prefer these. As I've mentioned before I'm more of a savory bod and I think now that I need more savoury products to keep me satisfied Laughing
It's my birthday tomorrow so any birthday money I get I'm gonna order some more hot meals.

As long as I have four packs I don't think it matters which packs I choose does it Question

Still barking like a dog but on the whole feeling so much better and back to Kee with great determination Smile

helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi Kate

Yeah i guess the money isnt too great but it would be in addition to all my other jobs lol!

I think id really enjoy it too though, im doggy daft and pugs are just tooo cute flower
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:44 am

Annabelle wrote:Ahh it is fantastic, i love them all running around the place getting up to mischief. The rats were fab i had them for a month, soooo interesting to watch and funny too.

I'd really to get into dog grooming too but its 2k for the course and about the same again to kit out my hut so will need to save for that. Maybe in next year or two Smile

Hi Annabelle - before i started with the team here i was a Dog Groomer - Level 2 assistant really, with all intentions of level 3 but the money thing was the issue. I still love to do it and love to work with my friends spaniels when i have time to. I found that Grooming helped me eat less lol as i was so busy my brain had something to occupy it more and my hands were busy so could stray and find things for me to eat.. lol... anyway i still do a bit of it for friends and find it very enjoyable. I have a pug dog who isnt tooo hard to maintain although he is stubborn! lol!

KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Ahh it is fantastic, i love them all running around the place getting up to mischief. The rats were fab i had them for a month, soooo interesting to watch and funny too.

I'd really to get into dog grooming too but its 2k for the course and about the same again to kit out my hut so will need to save for that. Maybe in next year or two Smile

Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:30 am

OMG Belle, that's fantastic Laughing oh how I'd love to do that, it's my dream of a way to earn a living, I'd be in heaven. Your gallery is gorgeous, I want them all, the rats are sooooooooo cute Laughing

I'm greeeeeen with envy here Mrs Laughing Laughing Laughing
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:14 am

Ha ha westies are awesome, i have a scottie called Piper and yes they can be stubborn as all US scots are lol!

i have a dog boarding business Hels, i currently have 2 lhasa apsos and 2 king charles spaniels boarding with me along with Piper who is just so dog friendly its unreal....add into the mix my equally willfull 12 year old daughter and i have my hands full hehe

iv had 4 free dog boarding days since the middle of may and im currently booked solid until the end of october and then i have a 3 week window in my diary before my next lot....LOVE dogs but will be glad of the break, if no one else books meantime!!

check out my doggy pictures if u want, my site is www.treasuredtails.co.uk flower

you feeling any better now?
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:33 am

Annabelle wrote:

Had to go for dogs though as thats what my business is all about lol

Belle xx

What is it you do Belle Question I'm soooooo jealous, I'd love my job to be doggie related, we have two Westies, Jess and Tuppence, my babies, wilfull little bu****s though Laughing
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 am

Cheers Belle, no rest I'm afraid, I do an 11 hour shift on a Sunday starting at 5am (should be 10 hours but it never is Sad ) and despite feeling like I'd been battered with a baseball bat because of all the wretching, I went in and did my bit. Can't stand letting people down and will only not go in if I've got a signed death certificate Laughing
Disaster for breakfast though hun, two sausage, egg and cheese baguels from MacDonalds Embarassed but I really needed them Laughing

My doggie'll be walking backwards this week, you wait and see cyclops

Tell you what though I had the Kee Chilli for my tea yesterday and thouroughly enjoyed it. In fact it's put me right back on track. Even though I'm still full of cold and cough, today I thought I'd try my Spicy Spaghetti Bolognaise (not normally a favourite of mine when eating normal food) and again, astonished just how bl***y gorgeous it was. These two dishes are just great and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, how on earth do they do it Question

I really like the easyness of preparing these meals as well (never been a slave to my kitchen, told them when they fitted it it was just an ornament Laughing ) hubby generally does the cooking, he's far better at it than me Embarassed although I do make a mean roast dinner Wink I've always preferred baking even though I'm more of a savoury bod than a sweet bod but hubby always polishes off enourmous amounts of home made cakes and biscuits (and never puts a pound on Evil or Very Mad )

I really love all this add water and nuke malarky - easy peasy - just how I like it cyclops and because I've now discovered the hot meals getting back on track feels good today, feel ok about it all again now. It's been a rough week for me but I feel like I've turned a corner now so back to the job in hand sunny

Still gonna weigh in on Wed but not expecting any loss but not gonna let it deter me, when ya poorly ya gotta eat cyclops
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 pm

*big hugs* Hels!

Hope u got plenty rest over the weekend and are feeling at least a bit better I love you
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Admin wrote:Hi helendalton, hope you are feeling better, so difficult to VLCD diet when unwell. You do need to eat, just choose wisely, keep the carbs down low and protein nice and high xx
flower

Thanks admin, I really am quite poorly, in fact last night I nearly got hubby to come home from work and take me to A & E Exclamation
From about half six to midnight last night I was throwing up, diarrhoea and excruciating pains just under my boobs that felt like trapped wind. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to pain I have a pain threshold of about zero Laughing I think it's all part of this wretched cold and cough infection that I've got but I so don't want to give up what I'm doing because although I feel so hanging I feel so much better, does that make sense Question I've dropped a jean size and weigh 14st something which hasn't happened for a long time so I really need to carry on. I think this morning I need to eat properly though so I'm contemplating turkey rasher butties, 5 seeded bread of course, I'll never go back to white bread now anyway.
It's pants being poorly Sad

Hels
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 am

Well done hels!!! Thats fantastic cheers

hope ur feeling better day I love you
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Unwell & VLCD Dieting

Post by Admin Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi helendalton, hope you are feeling better, so difficult to VLCD diet when unwell. You do need to eat, just choose wisely, keep the carbs down low and protein nice and high xx
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:53 am

Thanks Shoxford, don't worry bout ya pounds they'll come off hun, truly when you're in Ketosis they don't have any choice, it's how the body works - amazing really, love all that science thing behind it, find it fascinating I love you
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoxford Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:53 am

Well Done! That's really good that you've still lost some weight.

I have weighed the same thing since Monday morning....annoying! But hopefully it'll drop at the weekend
Shoxford
Shoxford

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Another 4lbs gone!

Post by helendalton Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:39 am

Hi girlies, well what a surprise Exclamation Been eating stuff since Monday and still lost 4lbs - amazing Exclamation

As you know I'm sooooooo not well, full of a cold, my head is streaming and now it's moving to my chest - pesky pesky pesky Exclamation

On Monday you know about the Turkey rashers, eggs and bread then yesterday for tea I had quite a large sirloin steak, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy. Boy it was yummy and I did feel better for eating it so today I'll be having the same again. I've also munched on some Red Leicester (quite big hunks as well Embarassed ) but have not had any more bread, I've had no potatoes, chips, pasta, rice or anything like that, just high protein stuff and I have to say I'm blown away that I've still lost 4lbs. That's just triffic innit Question

I've stuck to Kee during the day as I find that it is enough for me anyway but I really feel I need to eat properly at tea time 'til I get rid of this cold, I'm not going to make myself even poorlier by not giving my body summat to fight with pale

Anyway, I said from the off that if I lose 3.5lbs per week I'll be a happy bunny, that's a stone a month, can't grumble at that can I Question

helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Morrrrrning!!

i got my ticker Smile and it wasnt until after i posted it on my page i noticed it was almost the same as yours!!

Had to go for dogs though as thats what my business is all about lol

Hope your on the road to recovery

Belle xx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Hope you're better today flower

Last edited by Annabelle on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : your/you're its too early to be gramatically correct lol)
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoxford Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 am

No worries, get well soon Very Happy
Shoxford
Shoxford

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 am

helendalton wrote:Aw, ta hun I love you

This was for you Shoxford Very Happy
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:09 am

Annabelle wrote:awww hunni that's poo Sad

turkey rashers and the eggs are fine, bread - well least it wasnt thick sliced white stuff!!

I reckon you'll still be plesantly surprised, hope ur better sooooon xxx

You just sayin it to make me feel better Laughing
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 am

Aw, ta hun I love you
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 am

awww hunni that's poo Sad

turkey rashers and the eggs are fine, bread - well least it wasnt thick sliced white stuff!!

I reckon you'll still be plesantly surprised, hope ur better sooooon xxx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoxford Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 am

Hope you feel better soon hun, you might not have done that much damage, just concentrate on getting better and that'll be ok x
Shoxford
Shoxford

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Got a cold and need to eat!

Post by helendalton Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:48 am

Y know, I knew this was gonna happen! When we went to that funeral last Wednesday almost everyone was coughing and sneezing! Sure enough I woke up today streaming with a really sore throat Sad I can't keep to Kee whilst feeling like this, I need food Sad

I had a bar at work today and for my tea I've just had 2 slices of Warburtons 5 seed loaf toasted with two eggs mashed up in a cup and two turkey rashers Crying or Very sad

I'm not gonna be pleased come Wednesday weigh in am I Question

I've bought sugar free cough syrup and throat lozenges but when I look at the packet of lozenges they contain 95.4g of carbs per 100g Exclamation What's that all about Question

Off to bed with green tea and paracetamols in the hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow Crying or Very sad
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:57 pm

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!

Well done Hels cheers

Ta for the link, ill read it in full later....iv fallen off the wagon in dramatic stylee again, weekends suck for me think the only way to get through them is to curb my social life for now
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Wow another half a stone!

Post by helendalton Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:11 am

Yep girlies, another 7lbs! Even I can't believe it - I'm so chuffed Very Happy

That's one stone in two weeks from starting Kee but don't forget I lost four pounds just before I started so a total of 18lbs in just over three weeks - amazing or what Question

Didn't post last night coz was at a funeral yesterday afternoon and just didn't feel up to blogging but I'm so delighted with my progress I could scream it from the roof tops.

I have to say I'm impressed - a lot of what has helped me stick to it is the tip here at this link about Diet Saboteurs on the motivational and behaviour page, if you haven't read it read it now http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=29

I've dropped a jean size - how cool is that Question

Thanks Kee peeps, so glad I found you I love you

Hels
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 am

Shoxford wrote:What's TOTM?

Time of the month hunny I love you
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoxford Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 am

What's TOTM?
Shoxford
Shoxford

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Lets b having it then, what did the scales say????
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:40 pm

I only lost 1.5lbs my TOTM week Helen but lost 6.5lbs the next so dig in hunni and good luck on the scales today!!

Belle x
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by helendalton Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:23 am

Can't wait 'til tomorrow for the weigh in just to see the result through the TOTM week - eeeeek! I'll be gutted if it's only a couple of measly pounds Sad
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 pm

TOTM messes u up in so many sorts of ways, including your weight loss, but u made it through so well done!!

And i know, im an arse, but i will sort it out!! (after tonight). Off to post my weigh in....toodles Smile x
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Oh ek Mrs Belle!

Post by helendalton Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:49 am

Belle, Belle, Belle, what av ya done girl! All that time in Ketosis now this Question You were doing brilliantly Mrs, you can do this I know you can.

Get your thin head on and crack on, you know it's possible, a few weeks sacrifice for huge pleasurable results!!!

I've been having a few weird days though myself and could easily av caved in but av managed to stay strong and now I feel totally different altogether.

It's TOTM and I think I may be going through the change coz I'm so sleepy to the point I can't get my eyes open, really heavy and lots of weirdness. I've found over the last couple of days that I'm really not hungry at all, even struggling to get my four packs down because I feel so full. For the past two days I've had two of my packs and a salad and that's been more than enough, couldn't eat any more if I wanted. My appetite has definitely depleted and today I feel a million dollars. Once this Ketosis kicks in properly it's sooooooooo weird. I will try and get the four packs down each day but I really am losing my appetite so it goes to show that if you stick with it it really does work and does become so much easier in the second week.

So come on Mrs, don't give up, focus on what you want to be in a couple of months and bloody well go for it like I am.

I need you Mrs Belle I love you

Hels
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Helssssss!!

I ski at the end of my street lol, yes theres a dry ski slope there so im getting some pracitise in for my hollidolls at new year cheers

right confession time, i was in london with the girls at the weekend, thought i could be good but EPIC FAIL the wine and nibbles were flowing big styleee and i have a meal out 2mz for my friends bday grrr......BUTTTT after that im bloody well back on it!! (and tbf iv been back on it yesterday and today)

so we shall see the damage on the scales tomorrow.....pray for me!!

Belle x
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty Sooooooooo funny

Post by helendalton Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh Belle, that made me laugh Laughing Yep, glad to know that someone else is sneaking a bit of something forbidden in there Laughing Just needs to be done doesn't it Laughing

Never mind girl we're both on the right side of this so no big deal eh? We know what we want and we're gonna get it come hell or high water Arrow we're movin in the right direction bounce

See we've had a new Keebee register, Shoxford, just waiting for goodies. Hope she joins in our fun, I know it keeps me on track talking on here, I think it's a great tool.

Well, I'm off to have my breakfast now. I usually see to my Mother-in-Law on Friday mornings but our best friend has offered to jump in and give me a break for which I am eternally grateful so today I get to myself to do what I want - lurvly Very Happy

Can't decide between Chocolate Shake, Mushroom Soup or a Bar for brekkie mmmmmm what will it be Question

L8rs
Hels
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 am

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

amazing result chick, and what a kick start to the diet eh!! we-are-on-fire!!!

i hear ya about the cheese, i had a bit of bacon on saturday night, not strictly the way to go but wont kill us either, unless its carbs!!

so chuffed for you, lets see what next week brings for both of us cheers

Belle xx
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty A pound a day!!!

Post by helendalton Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 am

Ooooooh Belle, here it is, I'm so chuffed bounce

Oh yes indeedeeeeee!!!!!! 7lbs down for my first seven days - half a b****y stone, gone!
Fantastic or what? I'm like the cat that got the cream today, a pound a day, amazing Very Happy

Hels is a proper happy bunny today Laughing

Confession tho Embarassed I just needed to taste something different last night and shaved two small slices of cheddar, I mean shaved, they were wafer thin but by ek it satisfied me and to still lose half a stone in 7 days I'm blown away. I wish I'd have found Protikee before now. I honestly love the soups and even when I reach my goal weight I will continue to have these for lunch at work, so easy, so tasty and so filling, I really can't believe how good they are.

I'm so happy with the result and it will make the rest of this journey a lot easier for me. Getting the first week out of the way I reckon has got to be the biggest hurdle. Getting a result like this just makes me want to continue with so much enthusiasm it's great. I'm not hungry between my meals which has always been my downfall, I'd eat all day and eat rubbish to boot. Already I have no interest in snacking at all, it's really bizarre.

If I can lose 3.5lbs a week I'll be delighted so can't wait to see what happens in week 2.

You know it's such a shame that more people aren't made aware of this type of diet by their GP's. The scientific process of what happens when the body is in Ketosis is fascinating, it should be added to the school curriculum in Biology so that everyone would at least have the knowledge and then if they are prone to weight problems they can easily adopt the correct diet and control their weight problem before they reach obesity as I myself have done. Had I been aware of this process I would have been eating totally differently to what I previously did. Now I have learnt that certain food don't go together it seems so simple. We go through life feeding ourselves on all that stuff that they tell us is tasty etc and we just go along with it all and most of it is causing us to become very unhealthy ticking time bombs.

I did a lot of research before starting this Kee Diet because I want my weight loss journey to be safe, that is top priority for me and you hear such horror stories about fad diets that you really do need to be careful. There are many people out there who will sell you the promise of the miracle and that don't give a hoot about peoples welfare but this Ketosis malarkey is science, this is how the body works, it's a pretty natural process and that's what appeals to me about it. Yes, of course will power is required and that's where I've found I've not struggled to much because what I'm eating is tasty and filling yet I'm losing weight - win win situation if you ask me.
When I come off the Rapid Burn I know now already that my eating habits will change drastically, I'm not going back to polluting my body with all that same c**p ever again. I won't need to. I've been checking out recipes for low card, high protein meals and let me tell you, I can live with what's on offer!

Even if I wasn't doing the Kee Diet I would certainly be adopting the low carb approach, from what I've been reading they've been doing me no favours at all, in fact the realisation of what I've been doing to myself is actually quite frightening.

Anyway, those days are gone - this is the new me (and my husband will be eating a lot more healthily as well)

Week 2 - bring it on!
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Ohhh im excited about you weigh in....quick quick post it!!!

I had to sit at my mums on friday night and watch the family eat spag bol, my fave!! it was the smell that got to me more that anything. But im digging in and its paying off and you'll be the same!

Hope you get a good result on the scales, you've worked for it cheers
Annabelle
Annabelle

Back to top Go down

It's arrived & it's surprisingly yummy! Empty My day 5 was b****y awful

Post by helendalton Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 am

Hello Keepals, bet you thought I'd disappeared or given up even! Nah, just been really busy. Fri and Sat are my days off and I don't stop. My Mother-in-Law has Dementia and Fri is taken up with sorting things out for her then Sat I have to sort all my own stuff. Anyways I'm still going strong but Sunday, my fifth day was just horrid! I do an eleven hour shift from 5am 'til 4pm and I was tired and crankie.
Normal routine in the office on Sunday mornings is Sausage, Egg and Cheese Bagels from MacDonalds for breakfast and so when everybody got theirs I couldn't even watch! It was awful. I didn't cave in though, I told myself that I couldn't come out of Ketosis just for these, that'd be daft, I'd have to wait another three days to get back to where I was and if I do that I'll get nowhere but boy it was tough. The fact I was tired didn't help so lesson learned, I need more rest before my long Sunday shift because if I'm gonna crack that's when it'll be.
Yesterday and today have been fine, have felt great.
Check this out for sweetness, last Fri night my hubby (who's as thin as a lat and can't put a pound on for love nor money!) finished work at 10pm and text me saying that he really wanted Kentucky for his supper and should he sit in the car and eat it or could he bring it home - aw bless - I love that man!
I told him to bring it home and it didn't bother me a bit when he did. On Sat he had my favourite meal of Sausage. Mash and Beans and that didn't bother me either that's why I couldn't understand why Sunday got to me so much.
Anyway, onwards and upwards or should I say downwards (weight lol)
I'll be having my weekly weigh in tomorrow - hubby is the impartial weigher inner! Can't wait to see what I've lost. Know I've lost summat, I can feel it.
One thing I've noticed is that my gums feel really healthy. I've always got problems with my gums and they're my first sign of things being wrong i.e. run down, improper diet etc but since starting the Protikee products they really seem to be the healthiest they've been in ages - weird eh?
Hope everyone is managing with their plans and that you don't have any days like my fifth day and I'll post my weight loss tomorrow - oooooooooh

Hels
helendalton
helendalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum