THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
A KeeBee with a difference! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
A KeeBee with a difference! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
A KeeBee with a difference! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
A KeeBee with a difference! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
A KeeBee with a difference! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
A KeeBee with a difference! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
A KeeBee with a difference! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
A KeeBee with a difference! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
A KeeBee with a difference! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

A KeeBee with a difference!

3 posters

Go down

A KeeBee with a difference! Empty Re: A KeeBee with a difference!

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 am

Hi Kate,

Welcome to the forum. that is great that you are getting to see all sides of the plan so I hope we can help you too.

Looking forward to hearing your stories and your success. My cravings are easily put at bay with the chocolate wafers. They are my secret weapon!

It is just changing your mind set not to grab for the chocolate bar reach for a kee bar or wafer instead. It is all to easy as a few of us have experienced to put something in our mouths before we realise what we are doing. Habits are there to be changed.

Wishing you lots of luck and cant wait to hear how you get on.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:51 am

Hi Kate and Welcome,

Its always nice to have someone new on the forum to chat with. I will be looking forward to sharing your journey
with you. Its good to have someone in the office who is actually doing this along with the rest of us keebees out
here.

The girls on here are a lively bunch as im sure you will have seen and most of us check in at some point during
the day or evening. Its good to be able to share problems with each other and of course to celebrate the weight
losses.

Good luck with your kee journey

Love sue x Very Happy

sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

A KeeBee with a difference! Empty A KeeBee with a difference!

Post by KeeBeeKate Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Hello KeeBees…
Well, here I am ready to make the changes needed for a new me and a better life, only I am a KeeBee with a difference…. I am new to the Kee Diet Team which means that I am based in the office and am around at most times to help out with your orders and requirements. I am a real newbie with the plans etc so go easy on me to begin with  but before long I will be able to respond to your daily questions and musings…
I have decided to take on the diet as a personal challenge and really see how well I can do and start to see the pounds shedding in time for a packed summer! There’s no time like the present as they say!
I am 26 years old and I have battled with weight for a few years now. I have tried diet after diet after diet! Most being temporary successes! I had heard of LCD and VLCD diets before but understood little about them and so I never really looked further as I always assumed it would mean denying myself certain foods or not ‘chewing’ very much!
However since working here for the past month I have learned a bit about the mechanics of the diet styles and I have found one that seems to suit my current weight and lifestyle! I have started on the ‘New You’ plan which means I can still ‘chew’ real food that is found on the permitted foods list, yet balance this with a breakfast bar or shake and one snack from the products that the store has.
I have been on the diet for 2 days now and although it’s early days I am feeling motivated and positive! My only concern is making myself stick to it when the cravings kick in and the will power is down. That’s where I am hoping you guys can come in…. I will act as your support if you act as mine!
Three times a week I will post a ‘motivational quote’ –in keeping with the ‘40 days of Lent’ thread that we in the admin department are running. Hopefully this will help us all when Lent has passed and we can all take from it what applies to our own lives.
So, wish me luck, give me lots of support (it will always be returned!) and let’s take this forward together!

Kate
Like a Star @ heaven

KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down