THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
WEEK 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
WEEK 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
WEEK 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
WEEK 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
WEEK 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
WEEK 4 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
WEEK 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
WEEK 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
WEEK 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

WEEK 4

+4
kelly0803
Steph
wannabehealthy
Amy Lou
8 posters

Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Re: WEEK 4

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi Lucy,

Photos are a great encouragement, sometimes you cannot see the weighloss but when you look at a photo it is amazing what you see. I did this last time and I had 6 photos taken from the day I started to 6 months later and then had another 1 year later and really should take another now to add to the file just to keep me in touch with reality.

I forget to measure myself so photos for me are brilliant. I dont like having my photo taken but is great to keep a weight diary to keep us focused.

Brill advice for anyone who has not done so yet. try and take one every couple of weeks to a month wehn you put them all next to each other you really will see the differences.

Kelly x Smile

kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:33 am

Great idea Lucy Smile I have always hated having pics taken - probably because of my weight and the subsequent poor body image. Am trying to tell myself I am daft but I am hard to convince Wink

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:06 am

Well done on such a fab loss. You must feel so good.

Imp- I've got my husband to take some before photos of me (from all angles)!
Its not a pretty sight but i've stuck them in a journal and for every 10lbs i lose i'm going to get him to take another
lot of pics, so when i'm having a bad day i can look back at how far i've come, and where
i don't want to be again.

Lu x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Brilliant Amy! I know when i lost all my weight before SO many people started to comment just as I was losing heart at the long journey ahead of me then - and it really helped. We should have a before and after gallery here!

xxxxxxxxxx

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Wow Amy that is fantastic, well done you. I bet you cant wait for the summer to show off your
new slim you. Very Happy

Hearing your results gives me the inspiration i need to carry on.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Hi Sue

Post by Amy Lou Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I have been doing Rapid Burn for four weeks and lost 20lb so because it is so quick I do look different!! People will start to notice when you start to lose it off your face I think thats what I found!!! Keep going and you will do it!!!!!! x I love you
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Brill

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:56 am

Great knowing your are getting close to your target, the sun will be shining soon and you will all be ready for that summer wardrobe. Remember to treat yourself to something special each time you reach the next mile stone.

It's not all about treating yourself with food, those days are gone, how about a luxurious bath, or head to toe pamper evening, a piece of costume jewellery, new hair style - Always remember you are worth it .... I love you

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Morning Sue,

People noticing does make a difference. Not that we do it for that but is shows the hard work is paying off. You keep going and they will notice.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Morning Amy,

That is fantastic, you must feel amazing. I do agree I have set my target but wand a few pounds extra just to give me some breathing space. Well done. Great to hear the journeys are being completed and then it will be a new journey for the rest of your life. How exciting. Smile

Well Done.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Morning Amy,

Well done, you have done incredibly well on your weight loss, 3lb to go you must feel really
proud of yourself. Its people like you that keep me going, when did you start this plan?

When i put my order in this week i am going to try the omlette, i know everyones taste is
different so its hard to say whats nice or not but i will order a sample.

Have people noticed the difference in you, im still waiting for someone to ask me, then i will
know its making a difference.

Keep up the good work

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Amy Lou Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi, I have 3lb to reach healthy BMI but want to lose a little more so prob just got half a stone left now!! x
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:26 am

Well done Amy Lou on your weight loss and especially on being sensible on the hen night.

It can be hard but it is only as hard as we make it. So big Wink for you. well done.

Weight loss is brill, you have not got a tracker how much more are you looking to loose?

We'll have to see if London comes off Sad cant risk him injuring himself! poor old thing.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty kelly

Post by Amy Lou Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:53 am

Gosh Kelly thats sounds like an exhausting weekend!!! hope you get to London that sounds amazing!!. I went to an Italian on Fri night for a hen do just had water all night ans ordered grilled fillet steak and veg!!! lost 3lb on weigh in so thats 20lb in 4weeks. Omlette is very filling makes a huge one too!!! Going on a three night hen weekend this week so plan to do plan breakfast and lunch and then eat at night as sensible as poss I will be drinking though!!!!! Take care and hope hubby gets better soon!! x
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Hi Sue and Amy Lou,

Hope you are both well.

Sue - what did you think of your new bars? which ones did you get?
Amy Lou - intersting about the omelete I think I will give that one a try, is it filling? I dont fine the soups of milkshakes filling but everything else certainly does.

Sorry for the late replies but as you know hubby went into hospital on Friday so I have been very busy.

All went well and he is at home and a lot better today. He was very poorly on Firday after the op so I stayed with him and did not get into my little black dress for the black tie dinner dance Sad, maybe i was being optimistic about attending but thats how it goes.

My hubby needs a few ops due to damage that seems to be from wear and tear etc. This time he had some bone taken out of his right foot as it was presing on the nerve and making his foot numb, then he has damaged both shoulders so they also did his ringht one which he had to have screws in his shoulder to attach the ligaments back, repair a muscle tearm, take some bone out and ligament repairs, then injected his left shoulder with steroids to keep him going until that one can be operated on.

So it is like having another kid at home as he cant do anything. Been in a lot of pain but settling a little now which is good.

So that is my excuse for not being on here over the weekend as he is keeping me very busy!!! We are both meant to be going to London (on the train) on Wednesday to go and see Les Miserables matinee and then to go and see Celebrity Juice on the evening. my fingers are crossed but i think it is looking doubtful at the moment Sad.

Well I will just check the other messages and get some work done. Have a great day and a brilliant week.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty CHEESE OMELETTE!!!!!!

Post by Amy Lou Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:42 pm

just want to say I was very dubious about a cheese omlette out of a packet expected to be horrid ..... Had one for breakfast yesterday and prob best I have ever made!!! really fluffy and HUGE!!! really tasted nice I recommend!!!! I added pepper and you can throw in herbs too!!! wish I had ordered more Wink
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Hi Sue

Post by Amy Lou Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 pm

You are doing really well and as long as your weight is heading in the right direction its great!!! I do shake for breakfast soup for lunch and shake or the chilli or spag then I have a bar or i take a bar if out shopping etc. I had a cheese omlette for breakfast expecting it to be horrible but it was lovely cant believe it came out of a packet!! My weight goes up and down through the week for no reason Im a daily weigher!!! If you are sticking to it it is all you can do!! Good luck Amyx
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Thank you Kelly, I will definitely keep it going. I live right by the sea so if this lovely
weather keeps up a nice long walk along the beach might be in order.

Its friday so only the weekend to go then my official weigh day, no more hopping on the scales
for me until then.

The postman has just arrived with a box of goodies, new bars for me to try, i will let you
know what i think Very Happy

Have a good day

Love Sue
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Morning Sue,

I hope you are ok. Dont panic on the weight loss, wait until it is your official weigh day and you may be plesantly surprised. Also bear in mind you have lost an amazing amount of weight. You cannot loose that every week so when you loose this week you need to think I have lost this many pounds in this many weeks and you would not have done that on any other plan.

I am also a culprit, you can easily turn a weight loss into a negative! by thinking your weight loss is not enough for that week especially if you have stayed on track. It does balance out but look at it positively. the whole picture, how far you have gone on your ticker to you goal? how many pounds have you lost? how many points in your BMI have you come down? how much % of your body weight you have lost? Are you clothes fitting better? Are your clothes getting baggier now? Are you in the next size down?

I wont go on as i will be here forever. look at how much you have lost. You are amazing.

keep it going.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi Amy, Very well done on your weight loss journey, you seem to be going great guns.

Out of interest do you have the shakes or the meals and bars or a combo of them all.

I seem to struggle with the shakes and much prefer the cottage pie or spaghetti but
have noticed that my weight loss has slowed considerably this week in spite of drinking
more water.

There is no greater feeling than jeans being baggy instead of holding your breath to do
up the zip so well done you, you deserve it

Love Sue Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Just hope ur not singing it with the vision of my bum in your head x that wouldn't be good ha x
Steph
Steph

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Hi Steph

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Since I wrote that message, that tune has been buzzing it my head..... I think I know a tune that'll get on my nerves LOl
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Remember it well ha ha x love a bit of madness hehe x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Hi Steph

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Remember the tune "Baggy Trousers" by Madness, or am I showing my age..... What a motivational song for you LOL

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm good too Amy just going into my week 4 on Monday and I too am noticing it in my jeans I have a baggy bum and I can breath in them it's sooooo nice x haven't tried my skinnys on thought I would this weekend x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Well done Amy x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Thanks all !!!!

Post by Amy Lou Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Thanks all only just seen I won LOL!!!! thats a great boost!!! xx
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:17 am

Hi Amy

Well done on winning the £40 giveaway-and fantastic weight loss in such a short space of time.

keep up the good work

Lucy
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:13 am

Hi Amy,

fantasitc weight loss, well done and and brucey bonus winning the post of Feb. Well done. At least you can put that to good use with your next top up.

Keep going and dont forget to pop in.

Well Done.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Well done

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 am

Hi Amy well done what a great weight loss, Hear you were the February Lucky KeeBee, congrats going to you - a double whammy. Enjoy spending LOl

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Hi Steph

Post by Amy Lou Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:07 am

Hi Steph,

Yes going good on week four now and as of this morning when on scales lost 1 st 5lbs starting to really notice now skinnt jeans too baggy on bum!! lol!! how are you????
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey Amy how's it going ?
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Toning

Post by Amy Lou Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:59 am

Hi yes I use the resistence bands in a class at the gym. I have cut cardio classes down now and doing more toning/weight work and then a small recovery drink within minutes of finishing to help balance of burning too much through excercise as I go five times a week!
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:53 pm

will definately try those and sit ups, just for the extra touch. Not worried about getting muscle but tonig makes the weight loss feel so much better Wink x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Eygpt you luck thing, think of that for our family in August, will be hot. LOL

For the 40 days try the resistance band toning mentioned to Kelly on another posting, really helps change the shape of your silouette whilst shedding the pounds.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Hi Kelly!!

Post by Amy Lou Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Yes thats fab you look like you are doing a fab job yes 40 day countdown good as my 40th at Easter and going to Egypt!!! Bikini body needed lol!!!! xx
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 am

Hi Amylou,

Well done. keep it up. such a great feeling seeing the changes. Determination and positivity is a must.

Im ready for the 40 day count down. brill idea and hopefully we can all help each other out.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty Keep going

Post by Amy Lou Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:28 am

Hi Steph I find I have peaks and lows and need a lot of determination!!! Keep going it is so worth it!!! x
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:03 am

Well done Amy I've found this week really hard
Think my sugar levels hit rock bottom.
But going to do the 40 day fast for lent x
Keep right on x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by wannabehealthy Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Well done, you're doing really well Smile

wannabehealthy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 Empty WEEK 2 WEIGH

Post by Amy Lou Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 pm

3LB loss this week so thats a stone in two weeks and only 9lbs to go to a normal BMI!! xx
Amy Lou
Amy Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down