THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE

+4
sophie.89
willitracey
2013Me
Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty CLOSED BUT WELCOME TO REVIEW

Post by Admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi KeeBee's the Be Brighter - Be Lighter campaign was a great success & thanks for taking part and letting us be apart of transforming your life and lifestyle.

It was great to hear from you over this period, your emails kept us entertained and were funny, enlightening but sometimes even a little sad Sad xx we hope our tips, advice and support helped to keep you going through your weight loss phase and to each and every persons - Well Done !! your results were magnificient, from your messages we tracked those taking part in the office, it was brilliant to see the weight changes. Plus thanks for sharing your photo's, losing 2, 3 or even 4 stone, completely transforms your shape and it was lovely to hear about all the new plans.(let us confirm, we would never share your photo's unless your authorisation is provided).

We've pulled together some figures, just to let you know how well you all did. But before we do, may we thank you again for your posts & interaction on this Forum, you'll be amazed how reading your posts helps others, many of our clients email or call us direct and are watchers rather than posters, but get great inspiration, movtivation and realise they are not abnormal or on their own - So keep sharing xx

We had many clients take part in the campaign. In total 166 clients regularly logged in with us their weight loss & progress over their 12 week period. From these clients a WHOPPING 4,980 1lbs of fat was lost - Thats a Gigantic average of around 30lbs for each, just over 2 1/2 Stone. Obviously some lost more and others a little less, we even lost a few on the way.

For all our clients that took part, we hope you are enjoying the efforts of your hard work and received great results. A huge congratulations to you all, we hope our discounted price over the 12 weeks encouraged you to try, use and enjoy VLCD Dieting, and we hope you have started and are enjoying a new chapter in your life and remember we are still offering the £10.00 Refer a Friend, so if you wish to share your secret, you have £10.00 to spend on weight management products cheers

GO KEEBEE'S
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Re: JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE

Post by Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:22 am

Hi KeeBees!

Well, we are approaching the end of the 12 week challenge..

how have we all done?

how do we feel about the journey that we have been on and what has it given to our lives?

Let us know every one

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Re: JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE

Post by Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 am

Hello Sophie

Thats amazing progress and written in such a lovely way. Thank you for you kind comments for us in the office - We are always here to help! Please do keep in touch as you work through the rest of your journey - you are always welcome! Smile We will be putting some weight maintenace products on the diet store soon, so keep your eyes peeled for those in the coming weeks as they may help with your self made protein plan.

Its lovely to go through such a wonderful change and literally feel like a new person at the end of it, Just make sure you eat well during recovery after op and limit the excercise to something like yoga or similar when your body is ready- yoga is brilliant for toning!
We are so glad that you have got to a place where you feel more comfortable with yourself and have achieved what you wanted from the plan.

If you would like to you are welcome to send us some before and after photos :-)

Keep in touch

flower

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Nearly there.

Post by sophie.89 Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 am

Well, I'm in week 12, been going since 2nd of Jan and have almost come to the end of my Kee Diet Journey (for now)

It's had it's ups and down, It's been tough at times and others I've breezed through it; all in all though the whole thing has been a lot easier than I ever anticipated.

It's simple, quick to achieve your goal, and both the Forum, Twitter and the Facebook page, as well as all the amazing staff at the other end of an email has made this whole experience an absolute dream.

I'm having to finish the plan Saturday night rather than Tuesday night as I'm in for some surgery on Tuesday and didn't think a milkshake would provide enough oomph for me to recover well, nor the slab of white toast they give you before you go home being a great first meal, so I made the decision to stop ever so slightly early but I have to say I've come more than I ever thought possible and am so so chuffed.

I started at 13.3 and am currently 10.8, I'm hoping by my final weigh in I'll be around 10.5 - just a couple of pounds short of my 3 stone.

My plan from here? I've written an in depth high protein food plan to wean myself back into reality; I'm also hoping sticking to 1500 cals for the first few weeks will help me not only adjust but also drop those last few pounds!

My body has completely changed, it's now made me realise that weight loss alone will make you feel a lot better but I do need to exercise in order to tone those last few wobbly bits!

All in all, an amazing journey, one I'd highly recommend and use again in future should I ever need it!

Thanks Kee Diet Very Happy

sophie.89
sophie.89

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi Alexia
I have sent you a PM

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexia Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:05 am

Hello,
I wanted to place an order and i realised i can not use my voucher.I placed an order when was the promotion for 2 months to save 72pounds.I received a voucher and last time i did not receive the other one.Could you please help me?thanks

alexia

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by alexia Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:46 pm

thanks a lot

alexia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi Alexia

I am sending you a private message. Hope i can help

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexia Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:38 am

hi,
i have some problems losing weigh.last two weeks i lost nothing.i am going up and down,between 10st and 10st 13.not sure what is wrong. Sad

alexia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi Sophie

Thats lovely to hear! We are so pleased here that you are finding the new you and loving your new figure!.. lovely feeling to buy a clothes size down, and then down and down again!

Sounds like theres no stopping you! Woman on fire indeed!!

Keep up the amazing work, and keep in touch. We love to hear how our KeeBees are getting on

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty An update...finally!

Post by sophie.89 Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:16 am

Well, we're nearly at the 8 week mark now, can't believe how quickly it's flying past!

Only another 2 pounds for me and I'm down to 2 stone loss which is so good!

I'm aiming for 10stone 4 in total so hopefully when my glycogen stores go on again I'll balance out around 10 7. I cannot believe the difference in my body now. I'm now the lightest I can remember being...well ever since I've cared about my weight and honestly I can't wait to get on the scales and see under 11 stone! Not too far to go Smile

Has been a tough journey, haven't lapsed at all along the way which I'm really proud of!

Hope everyone else is still doing well, keep going ladies and lads, we're almost at the end!

Sophie xxxx
sophie.89
sophie.89

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Hi Rosina

Post by Admin Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:48 am

Hi Rosina, well done for your weight loss, bet you are definately noticing the difference.

As far as I am aware you wouldnt really be physically aware of burning fat. Symptoms of Ketosis are reduced hunger, sense of well being, good weight loss and lots of energy. The sticks are a guage of ketosis, they can change for many reasons, it may be on this occasion that you are a little under the weather, maybe a slight stomach upset or digestion problem and therefore your bodys energies are being used internally hence the beige colour.

Keep an eye on how you are feeling as a good rule of thumb

Hope helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:53 am

Hi Rosina,

Unsure at the moment on that question so going to pass it onto a colleage Very Happy .. someone will be along to help out within 24 hours. Hope this is helpful for now, if you want to have a look at our FAQ's webpage about Ketosis it may help in the interim.
flower www.thekeediet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=21
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty welllllll is this good?

Post by DragonQueenGriffin Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi Admin Very Happy

I weighed today and im 17.5 stones yay, i did ketosis check at 5 am and was very pink, i just checked again out of curiosity and it's beige, and alongside tummy feels burning sensation it's not an unwell burning though, does this mean that body could be using the ketones as energy again? hence the beige test and burning sensation? has to admit its first time ive had a beige result in 4 weeks, i did read that it could be because body is successfully using the ketones up, i would be interested if you have any ideas on this.

Keep up the good work with the help situation it really can be a life saver for those of us who get to point of literally giving up Very Happy

Rosina
DragonQueenGriffin
DragonQueenGriffin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:27 am

Hi Rosina

Not a problem! We are here to help...always someone around to help out and advise. We know it can be a bit scary at times and you did the right thing to talk over your concerns...so, we hope to hear what the Boots scales are saying and we hope that you will enjoy your yoga too!

Keep us posted on how you are getting on

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Thank you

Post by DragonQueenGriffin Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:17 am

[quote="Admin"]Hi Rosina,

We are so sorry to hear that you are feeling down at the moment, but hopefully we will be able to get you smiling and feeling motivated again after a few helpful pointers Smile

Thank you so much for replying, your advice has put me at ease, i was terrified of how little calories im consuming and the exercise issue, although i cant swim alas, i will try sorm sort of yoga Very Happy , and as for scales im constanly having to darn move the thingy to 0 so i think i do need better scales, its my birthday soon andmy lil sis is buying me new ones that measure body fat etc etc, i think from her explanation the only thing they dont do is cook the meals Shocked, so i hope they will be better, also i am looking for a boots chemist now as i agree thats a brilliant idea Very Happy, i cant wait for allthe snow to go as i am wanting to go walking on a regular basis and hubby got me a brand new bike too.
Soooooo happy to have the support you are giving me, you have also helped me convince my hubby that the cals im having are enough to lose weight and live, i cant blame him for being so concerned.

flower flower flower Thank you from bottom of my heart sunny sunny sunny

DragonQueenGriffin
DragonQueenGriffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 am

Hi Rosina,

We are so sorry to hear that you are feeling down at the moment, but hopefully we will be able to get you smiling and feeling motivated again after a few helpful pointers Smile

It is not recommended that you do cardio and resistance activites as the diet itself is burning the fat and this shouldnt be done on a diet with less than 1000cal.. what you want to do is 'tone the muscles'. Yoga or swimming are perfect activities for this, so perhaps have a change of direction where keeping active is concerned. Just be aware of the activity that you are doing and how many calories it burns off.

Also can I ask if your scales are correct? If you are able to acquire something that has a clear weight - check it against your scales and calibrate accordingly, that way you will be sure that you are getting a good reading - If you dont want to get into this then it might be worth your while popping to Boots or your local leisure centre and using their scales... you can often get a print out of your weight too which can help keep record - of course it depends on your daily plans etc as to whether you can fit it in, but a lot of people do it these days.
Another point you might like to consider is weighing yourself in the same clothes at same time of day. We recommend doing it first thing in the morning after a wee, but before breakfast - as this gives you a more accurate idea. Some of us in the office here tend to weigh of a Wednesday morning, after a wee, before breakfast in our pyjamas... it works for us and we have a better confidence in the accuracy of the scales by doing this...

Your body can of course just have hit a bit of a wall and thats why you have plateau-ed - when on a diet such as this the body can sometimes pause and ask itself 'Am I Ok?'... once it has re-established itself and knows that its ok it will carry on, so sometimes this is just your body recalculating itself and making further adjustments as you go further into the plan

Have a go at some of the above ideas and let us know how you are getting on - hope this has helped, please dont be sad - just bear with your body and make a couple of adjustments and you'll get there

Be positive, and be strong - you CAN do this!! bounce

flower

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Still here and trying

Post by DragonQueenGriffin Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:29 pm

well i got my package on 9th jan 2013 so to date i estimate that it's been 4 weeks now, am still not hungry and am feeling well and i am always in ketosis, though some times i get saddened as scales constantly contradict week to week and this is so disheartening, it seems i have hit the plateau stage at week 4 as im still reading 17 stones 10/12 pounds i was this last week so am a wee bit unsure. my starting weight was 19 stones, i am proud but very very confused on an issue or 2 and hope someone can advise.

I am currently doing 34 mins of slim in 6 exercise programme, its been a week of doing this, so here is where i am confused, do i carry on with the 4 meal replacements that i make with water only and do these exercises which i believe is cardio and resistance,

or do i need to add an extra meal to allow for the exercising ? as with my diet i am only on 524 cals per day, am not sure what to do here and find it all confusing, i feel fine but dont want to stop losing weight, after all this is why we alll chose to do this diet in the first place Very Happy Please please help as i am in despair trying to work it all out, i have been to so many websites and there are so many contradictions, am i exercising too much or am i eating enough? very grateful to any help you can give me here, i felt so down over this i had a good cry last night Crying or Very sad .

Thank Rosina
DragonQueenGriffin
DragonQueenGriffin

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:33 am

Hello All!
Very happy with myself at the moment! I had my weigh in last night; I have been following New You - I weigh roughly once a month or every 3 weeks- I find that its hard to weigh once a week as i can never set a day to do it as im always here there and every where so its easier to put it in my diary and do monthly ish and really take the time out just to evaluate 'me'... any way since january 16th I have lost 12lbs which im very pleased with indeed. bounce Very Happy bounce
I have tried super hard to keep away from the things that really arent necessary in ones diet.. I have learned in the last few weeks that I dont always have to eat something just because I can and i really dont need to listen so much to my emotions which fuel me to gorge...Im feeling good and im feeling happy, so if i carry this on I will be definitely in the wedding dress size of my dreams by June! Heres hoping they do end up taking a yard of fabric in at the fittings... lol

So - till this time next month, I shall remain positive, determined and continue to look at my choices and quantities when making meals of my own

Hope every one is still posititve and doing good..

keep in touch ladies .. we all need to support eachother. No going back now!! Razz

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Hi, I'm still here in the background :)

Post by willitracey Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Hi everyone, I'm still here although I haven't posted lately (tut tut!!). Weight loss so far since 4 January is 1 stone 4lbs. Have tried to be as good as I can over the weekend but my son was 18 so I have had salad with salmon and took my own fat free dressing to the restaurant. Am back on mousses today so hopefully on my weigh day on Thursday I haven't done any damage! My outfit for the wedding is hanging there, I have to get into it by June, I have no option (or nothing to wear!!!!). I do love the flavours on the Kee, especially the chocolate wafers, yum. Take care everyone.

Tracey
willitracey
willitracey

Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Hello again!

Post by sophie.89 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 pm

It's been super quiet on here lately, I hope everyone is still doing well.

It's been a really tough couple of weeks actually, I've only lost about 3lbs in two weeks which I know is still a loss, but I've felt a little disheartened as I haven't strayed once.

I've now upped my water consumption to 4 litres a day which is suprisingly easy to do and am hoping for a more succesful week.

I'm away this week at college for my job so where I would normally be eating out for 4 nights, i'll be in having my spag bols and chilli's.

Still, can't complain! Will get plenty of studying done and hopefully by the time I'm back on Friday I'll have dropped a few more pounds.

Hope everyone is well,

Sophie
sophie.89
sophie.89

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty MY VLCD Ticker!

Post by KeeBeeKate Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:23 am

Hello!
Just a test a see if my ticker is working... not my actual ticker of course as i think i wouldnt be here writing if it wasnt lol but i mean my virtual ticker of course..so heres hoping ;-)
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Hi VLCD Buddies

Post by 2013Me Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:58 am

So sorry, feel like thats all im saying these days. Meant to post last week with my weight loss, got half way through writing and called away, attempted again and again and just came on to read any posts and saw that I hadnt posted.

Well what can I say, lost 1lb and just about deserved that, got a feeling its going to be the same this week. But I am keeping focused and I do still want to lose weight, and I havent gained so Im 9lb this month so far and hoping for another 1lb loss tomorrow or stay the same as a minimum. PLZ PLZ

I am back on the water again, counting every bottle I drink, drank 3 x 750ml today already, so anything more is a bonus. Worked out it is the water that creates a problem for me, not the food, know that sounds stupid but its true. Ive got a party weekend on the 8th Feb so would love to lose another 5lb to get me my stone. So button down the hatches I mean action, watch this space, onwards and downwards Smile

Hope everyone else is doing better than me and kept to their plan, and not followed my example of how not to do a VLCD. 8 Weeks to go Im sure I can do better.

All the best
Helen
2013Me
2013Me

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 am

Hi Sophie Very Happy

I totally feel your upset when cooking food for others - especially wen a takeaway is on the cards amongst friends! I am on the New You plan and i do eat food on it but its the restriction of permitted foods that i struggle with, if someone at home is having something scrummy i do feel a little hard done by that i cant have any because its not on my 'list'. Im grateful for being on a plan like New You of course as I am allowed said food- I couldnt do rapid burn (not just becaus emy BMI is too high) but because for me its a plan that i dont think i could mentally handle. Im a very social eater and for me food is a feel good thing... if im around friends, family or big events then i will eat and im not ashamed to say that i will eat the wrong things - thats why im in this mess afterall and i only have myself to blame! but the plan im on is a way that allows me to eat realistically for the way my brain works and i dont feel too deprived lol - just feels like a kick in the guts when others have moreish yummy what id call 'unhealthy rubbish' that i know a lot of us crave.....I am just grateful for having the real food in my plan, dont get me wrong - its just hard to watch others having a good tuck in :-)

You ask of what keeps people going and for me right now i am planning my wedding and im still far too hefty to give any thought to dresses yet - i point blankly refuse to look yet Sad becuase im not in a good enough place mentally or physically to go into a shop and pick out something, only to see that they dont have my size!! Id be horrified as to the response from the shop attendant when they tell me so and it would just be far to humiliating ... so thats the focus.
I get married on June 15th but Ive been engaged for almost three years umming and ahhing over whether we could afford it but we have just decided that its important to us to be married and to just do it...so we have booked it all up and this has given me my deadline and occasion to aim for. So the feeling of being a bit deprived over treats is greadually going as the wedding means more to me than any food ever will... plus if i ever want to have a family naturally then id better shift some lard otherwise i will spend the rest of my life bloated to bits with nothing to show for a life lived that could have been so rich and varied Mad and i dont want that. Kids are in the distant future for me, if at all but i am aware that life has that knock on effect on everything lol and as well as looking good - i need health to be a priority too - i want to be able to make the decision to have a family or not without the size of my body dictating it for me.

I want to look better in a dress than i do now and i want my wedding dress to fit... ive still got about 3 stone to lose before i will feel confident enough but hopefully i will make the deadline and dress shopping will be a little easier - I intend to continue losing weight after the wedding of course but 3 stone i think is realistic for now. Dont want to set the goal too high and fail.. baby steps is the way forward for me i think.

Anyway I am getting there, just keeping that vision in sight of that dress and also of the honeymoon after and looking good on the beaches

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Hi KeeBees

Post by Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:02 am

Hi KeeBee's how's week 3 treating you all. We posted on our Facebook about this Monday just gone being Blue Monday. The day/week that most people give up on their New Year resolutions, Losing Weight being a really popular one.

Week 3 on a VLCD can be a mixture of feelings for different people and sometimes a mixture of feelings are involved for just one person. Bored generally is the one that pops it head around this time. Bored of not being able to eat the foods we like, socialising is difficult on a VLCD so we might feel alone or deprived if we go out and can't eat. Constipation may start to be a problem as you eating habits have changed you may find that the fibre you are receiving from the products is insufficient. Water, well what can we say about this little item. A problem for many all through a VLCD, and if this is what you are struggling with it will either make or break your diet plan. So its best to get into a strict routine and do not deviate.

Really focus on why you first started on the VLCD & Meal Replacement journey, most probably other diets didnt work, too much time thinking about food, planning meals and counting calories, time was a factor or you have been successful on a VLCD in the past. Read your letter of intent, sit quietly and remind yourself how you felt 3 weeks ago and how well you have done. After the 3rd week life should get a little easier and a routine develope, but do watch out for the Diet Saboteur, they will notice you are sticking to your plan and your shape is changing, here is a little info from our webstore.

The Diet Saboteur
There’s one in every crowd— at the office, in your group, among your closest friends and family. Sometimes they mean well, sometimes they seem a tad malicious, often they have no idea how they’re sabotaging you. But every time you take a step forward to gain dominion over food, they’re at your elbow-- offering you a brownie, some chips, an extra heaping helping of pasta.

Unfortunately intentionally or not all dieters generally know someone who could be labelled as a "Diet Saboteur", friends, family, mothers and loved ones that do not want you to stick to your diet, for whatever reason. Sometimes it is because they have formed reward habits with food and are treating you, or looking after you and trying to cheer you up, possibly the diet saboteur could stand to lose a couple of pounds themselves, and watching you successfully lose weight makes them uncomfortable. There are many reasons why a diet saboteur acts to destroy you plan and not all are done with intention.

Other times it is all about control. The diet saboteur knows deep down inside that, their relationship with you will change if you succeed at your diet. They may want to keep their shopping buddy or find solace in eating with you. They may not even realize that they are sabotaging your diet, but they are. This type of person is the work colleague who brings in yummy snacks and insists on eating them together at break. Or the husband who insists that you eat out one night, even knowing you are on a diet.

Sometimes it is hard dealing with a diet saboteur because they are a close family member, a friend or a co-worker. This is someone you care about and they care about you. For whatever reason your diet has thrown them into a tailspin. Focus on your own reasons to succeed and stick to your diet! It is less important that you understand why the diet saboteur is acting, but more important that you focus on your own actions. The best way to handle the diet saboteur is to be polite but firm. You don't want to engage in an argument about their actions -- simply focus on positively refusing what they are trying to give you. If you don't accept it, they can't sabotage your diet. It is that simple.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexia Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:37 am

Hi Sophie,
first of all you have to be very strong.i cook different for my husband too.But i am used to do that anyway and i know i can not eat normal food because i will put back all the weight on.We dont buy anymore sweets or rubbish food.We always try to buy healthy things and lots of vegetables.if you bought the booklet or if you will read here on the site you will find out we are allowed some fruits and the other stuffs too.Sometimes i have some chicken or fish(dinner time) with some boiled vegetables.Like that i dont get bored and i dont feel weak.I have one fruit per day too.i always try to stay under 800cal per day.i lost one stone in one month and i hope till may to lose another 2 stone.better to lose slow but to learn to be healthy than lose fast and put it all back .i lost twice in my life lots of weight,i became skinny ,sadly after 2years(both times) i puted all back.was my fault,i started again to eat rubbish food.i hope this time to be able to change my lifestyle forever and learn from my mistakes.
i hope that will help you and be strong.You will get better and better and learn how to ignore the unhealthy food.

alexia

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Bit low

Post by sophie.89 Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am

Ladies,

I'm in need of a little motivation; or rather a little advice.

My partner is one of those lucky buggers who can eat what he wants - and not put on any weight. I am also very lucky that he is so supportive of me, hes my rock when it comes to keeping me going especially when I'm feeling a bit crappy. I would say probably one of the most difficult things with this diet for me is him eating normal food..when I'm not. Especially as I'm trying to still do things for him, like his lunches etc.

Today however I wanted to ask you guys what's keeping you going?

I am seeing the results, which is obviously huge motivation, but I actually miss food. It's not like an overwhelming desire to have carbs, or even chocolate...just a plateful of food or a fruit snack.

I know that this experience is helping me re-educate myself, in fact I have sat down and printed off 50+ recipes that are a lot lower carb and a lot higher protein for when I wean myself off this plan, this includes breakfasts and lunches. I've done a lot of research on portion sizes and what quantities of things are actually necessary; and this combined with the genius that is Paul Mckenna - I feel like my awareness of why I got to my heaviest is starting to make a lot more sense..

But today however. I feel very low. I feel as though I've lost sight a little of why I'm doing this and I'm struggling to find my mojo again!

So how are you guys doing it? How are you coping with others eating around you etc? What's keeping you all going?

I could really use some advice!

sophie.89
sophie.89

Back to top Go down

Post by 2013Me Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi all sorry its taken me a few days since my weigh day to report, life is just busyxx

Another loss for me 2lb so really chuffed thats 8lb in two weeks. For me this is good, I am a quick gainer and a slow loser, and takes me a long time to lose weight. On conventional diets i tend to always give up on weight loss as the time taken is just too long for me as usually my weight loss was 1/2 lb or if luck 1lb per week. But with VLCD it doubles my weight loss and makes it so much easier not thinking about my next meal, planning and shopping in dangerous places Smile

My low water consumption is affecting me, I know I need more and every morning determine to drink the 2.5L expected. Its just so cold and I keep forgetting to drink, or am to busy to make a drink so i tend to get dehydrated. I know im naughty for this and this has always been my hardest task when on a VLCD. Note to oneself. MUST DO BETTER.

Its great to see you all doing so well. Arent we doing well. New Year, New Start and we are developing a New Us !! Im defo in it for the 12 weeks and trying my best every single day. I do think when doing a VLCD for the first time it is the best and easiest time. As a returnee I do find I waiver a little with possibly a little extra protein, like an omelette or chicken breast on some days, especially when a long day, I think this is due to my insufficient water, I know when I drink the required water I am spot on, but as long as I stay away from sweeties, crisps, alcohol and bread etc Im being good. So really I suppose I am now doing the 810 rules some days.

Im not hungry at all, feel great and pleased with my weight loss but think I am a work in progress.

Good Luck everyone for this week. Keep in touch
Helen x
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Meals

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 am

Hi WilliTracey

We started a seperate thread for ready meals and have replied to your question on there. Hopefully when we know more we can repost any news on there about them Very Happy

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Week 2 - 10lbs lighter

Post by willitracey Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Hi Everyone, day 15 for me today and two weeks since I started the plan. Over the two weeks I have lost 10lbs and feel great. I have ordered my wedding outfit for my niece's wedding from Ebay, I have ordered a size 16 and am currently a size 22 Embarassed So now I really have to do it I have until the end of June to get in a size 16 and from previous experience I know I can do it!! The outfit is the incentive I need so here goes. Hope everyone is getting on OK, I tried the 3 in 1 chocolate mousse today I love it and the chocolate wafers are to die for.

Keep chatting.

Tracey

PS Admin - when will the ready meals be back in stock please?
willitracey
willitracey

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Week 2

Post by sophie.89 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:43 am

Welcome Keebeekate Smile Sounds like things are going well! Good to have another on board Smile Good luck with your 12 weeks!

Weigh in today. Another 5 pounds off makes 13 in two weeks. So pleased!!!
sophie.89
sophie.89

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Here I am!

Post by KeeBeeKate Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:57 am

Hello all...so here I am Very Happy

Helen gave me a little encouragement to come over and I needed a bit of a kick to do it so have finally got over and, like i say, here i am!

So as a recap i lost about at stone last year give or take a few pounds etc but i entered 2013 lighter than when i entered 2012 so im averagely happy - just want to be more than average! Smile I have a hol booked this year in June and my OH and I plan to get married soon too - so its all coming together for me.. i just need the weightloss to follow suit and i will be a very happy bunny indeed!
Dont want fat bride pictures to remind me of the happiest day of my life! lol
So anyway - im on the New You plan so not Rapidly Burning like many of you so I am just hoping to check in and say hi and keep 'in' with whats going on which should give me that bit of support and somewhere to go if im having a tricky day No

Ive been on my plan since Sunday and all is going well although i had a horrible viral infection over christmas and i am just about feeling better! finally got my hearing back properly and i can taste and smell now - although still a nasty cough and feel a bit weak now and then. I am stronger than i was before so going to giv eit my best shot and see where I am in 12 weeks sunny

hope you are all doing well

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty The Night Before!

Post by sophie.89 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 am

Well weigh in tomorrow morning. Nervous actually, not sure how this week has gone. Have stuck rigidly to the plan and am now consuming just shy of 4 litres of water a day too so feeling quite pleased really. Even if I wee every 5 mins!! (or at least it feels like it)

Has been a tough week. Had a medical on Monday which raised a few concerns so weight loss is the right direction. Must keep going!

Hope everyone is having a good week Smile
sophie.89
sophie.89

Back to top Go down

Post by 2013Me Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 am

Hi Jane, welcome, can agree so much with your reasons and totally get it. Why do we keep making the same mistakes. Glutten for punishment I think. I loved being slimmer, really felt good about myself and as you say desirability, being slimmer just makes you feel more attractive. Im going FLorida in July and I know there's going to be lots of walking. Presentlly if I do too much my legs & back aches, so want to be in tip top condition to really enjoy this holiday Smile

I wrote my letter and have it folded in my bag. Left it here as Im hoping that I will carry my aspirations with me, and if I feel tempted over the next 12 weeks I can have a quick look or even caress to remind myself why I am doing this and what I want to achieve.

Its my second weight tomorrow morning, I know it won't be as good as my first, it never is. When at SS or WW i lose either 1/2 or or 1lb so anything above this is good for me. My water has let me know this week, I know that as well, so after jumping off those scales tomorrow im going back to what worked for me before. Out with tea and coffee and in with hot water flavouring drinks. Smile

All the best to everyone, hope your diets are going well
Helen xx
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoxford Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:06 am

Hi everyone

I'm restarting Kees tomorrow- I did it from September to the end of November last year and lost almost three stone but have put some on again over Xmas so I want to start it again now. I'll be doing it until 25 January then I have a week's holiday but starting again in February and through March.

Ideally, I want to lose about 6 stone altogether so I think I'll be on it until Summertime but I'm hoping to be in a much better place by then so I can actually buy some summer dresses.

Thought I'd answer the questions too:

1. How does being overweight now affect you emotionally?
Being overweight makes me question my desirability as a woman, makes me unhappy that clothes I like don't look as good anymore.

2. What is your worst memory of being overweight?
One of the worst things is squeezing into aeroplane seats

3. How does being overweight affect you physically, what can you no longer do because of your weight?
Just getting out of breath at having to do things, my thighs rub together if I wear a skirt

4. What do you hope to gain from losing weight, what improvements do you imagine for yourself?
I want to be more confident in my looks and happier

5. Is there a special event coming up that you wish to lose weight for, how will losing weight make a
difference to this event?
Summer holiday in July, I want to feel less hot and bothered and be able to wear nicer summer dresses

Good luck to you all

Jane x
Shoxford
Shoxford

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-09-11

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty VLCD Letter of Intent

Post by Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:39 am

Hi KeeBees!
You are now entering a new, exciting and challenging part of your life. Planning for it long term is the essence of success, remember your weight didn’t arrive overnight so the journey may be some weeks.
Write a letter to yourself about how you feel now, your intentions and the promises you want to make to yourself for your lighter healthier future - its totally upto you whether you decide to publish your letter on here as a 'promise' or if you want to print it off and keep it as a personal pledge.

In the office here we have been working on some pledges of or own and we really feel that its going to put us on the correct path to keep moving forward and give us a lot of encouragement for a little further down that road when we perhaps venture to a cross roads and our choice of path is tested!

So - take some time this weekend and make that pledge to yourself if you feel ready to.

Think about what you want in the longterm and get it all down... youll be surprised how good it feels to get it out- motivation will be through the roof!

Have a lovely weekend and we look forward to hearing from you and your plans for the weeks ahead
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:25 am

Hi Helen,

That was intersting to read - thank you for sharing such honest answers to questions that i know some people would find difficult to approach cheers

I said to the ladies in the office today about the questons you answered and it made us consider them too so we had a chat about it and this is what we came up with, our answers are mixed from us all as a group from times when we were over weight:

1. How does being overweight now affect you emotionally? Very sad and emothinal a lot of the time - couldnt buy clothes from every store- just the ones that went big enough!
2. What is your worst memory of being overweight? Getting on a theme park ride and staff coming along to belt me in, taking two of them to push don on the over head bar to get it to 'click' so id stay in it.... Embarassed
3. How does being overweight affect you physically, what can you no longer do because of your weight? Never been to a theme park since but am building up courage to build new memories of a slimmer me getting on a ride! couldnt buy fashionable clothes, couldnt run for a bus with out breaking into a sweat lol!
4. What do you hope to gain from losing weight, what improvements do you imagine for yourself? Gained more confidence, shop better in a range of styles, better health and to be a more relaxed version of the up tight me that i have been!
5. Is there a special event coming up that you wish to lose weight for, how will losing weight make adifference to this event? All off on holidays in the summer and so want the summer wardrobe and to be hapy to get in on photos! Also a wedding coming up for one of us too so its all about looking good and staying that way!

Interesting how we all answered similar things... perhaps its a woman thing, that we all desire similarly Question ... i know we all feel eachothers pain when it comes to weightloss, We wonder what a man might answer when posed with these questions..

any men out there on the forum?? we'd love to hear what you would answer Smile

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty 2013Me 1 Week VLCD Completed

Post by 2013Me Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Congrats on your weight loss Sophie, Brill cheers & Tracey hope your news is good today Smile Welcome DragonQueenGriffin another diet buddy

Sorry not been on for a few days, not been feeling too well and everything just seems to take longer. Ive just updated my ticker and signature I lost an amazing 6lb, was hoping for 7lb or more but as usually I gain weight at least 4 times as quick as I lose. Although in saying that whenever I went WW or Slimming World would lose only 1/2 or 1lb. So happy with 6lb and am still focused on keeping going on my journey of 12 weeks and excited to see what I can lose at the end.

I didnt answer these questions but saw DragonQueenGriffin and was interesting to read so though I would..here goes

1. How does being overweight now affect you emotionally? Makes me feel old, unattractive, old fashioned and lethargic.
2. What is your worst memory of being overweight? I don't really have a worst memory as such, its just a constant feeling of not wanting to be like this and know what I can be and look like if I slim down. Most people never guess that I am the weight I am, I either dress well or hide it. I hate having my picture taken. I do remember my son who was about 3 at the time but who is now 15 "Mummy, why dont those boobies have nipples" - "Son thats because there not bobbies but mummies fat". Not funny at the time, but children are so honest
3. How does being overweight affect you physically, what can you no longer do because of your weight? My legs ache, I felt bloated and always hiding my midrift when sitting and talking
4. What do you hope to gain from losing weight, what improvements do you imagine for yourself? Feel more alive, attractive, nice modern clothes - large credit card bill Smile
5. Is there a special event coming up that you wish to lose weight for, how will losing weight make adifference to this event? Im off to Florida for 3 weeks in July and so what a lovely day wardrobe to walk around confident, modern and comfortable. Specially as I know there will be lots of photos .

Wish me luck xxx
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Day 6 - 100%

Post by willitracey Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:14 am

Hi Sophie

Congratulations on your brilliant weight loss, you are doing really well. So far so good for me my weekly weight in is tomorrow, where has the last week gone? I wish all the weeks passed by so quickly and easily.

Thank you for the link to the book, I have ordered it now and hopefully it will arrive shortly. I will post my weight loss for the week tomorrow, I'm off now to have a nice cup of tea with a lemon and yogurt bar.

Tracey x x x

Last edited by willitracey on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
willitracey
willitracey

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie.89 Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:50 am

willitracey wrote:Hi

I keep seeing a booklet mentioned in the starter pack. I have purchased the 4 week pack - is it possible to purchase the booklet separately?

Tracey

Ooh and tracey, you can buy the book seperately! It's in the store under this link? http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=121

I think that's what you're looking for x
sophie.89
sophie.89

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Hooray. One week complete

Post by sophie.89 Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:48 am

Well! The clue is in the title; I made week one and I'm 8 pounds lighter Smile

So so pleased. Hunger has completely disappeared and I'm drinking just short of 4 litres a day now which is great and I feel energised Very Happy

How did everyone else get on that weighed in today?

Hope everyone is doing well!! Very Happy
sophie.89
sophie.89

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Question for Admin

Post by willitracey Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:51 am

Hi

I keep seeing a booklet mentioned in the starter pack. I have purchased the 4 week pack - is it possible to purchase the booklet separately?

Tracey
willitracey
willitracey

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonQueenGriffin Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:45 am

Hi Guys im new to kee dieting and am currently waiting for delivery so should be on it by wednesday, tho i have already started the process from some old VLCD meals i had left over from last time but its so nice to have people to talk to and hopefully motivate too, well done to all who have lost weight so far Smile im praying i will lose weight again, i lost 4 stone last time, regained 2 after stoppping sooooooo this time i sort of know what to expect. Am unsure where im sposed to post the following but will start it here in case.

1. How does being overweight now affect you emotionally?
2. What is your worst memory of being overweight?
3. How does being overweight affect you physically, what can you no longer do because of your weight?
4. What do you hope to gain from losing weight, what improvements do you imagine for yourself?
5. Is there a special event coming up that you wish to lose weight for, how will losing weight make a
difference to this event?

1. Emotional wise it upsets me a great deal being over weight, i see people looking and judging, kids even sneering, i cry a lot becase clothing dont fit and i feel frumpy, im constantly in pyjamas because nothing fits it really makes a person feel deflated and self worthless.

2. worst memory for me was walking past shops and kids literally sneering and making horrible comments.

3. Being over weight has destroyed my love for dancing, i ws always going to 1950's venues and would literally dance the night away but now i cant jive im too heavy it hurts my bones and thats not nice, i can no longer enjoy gardening or going for long walks around car boot sales, bending down and playing with the dogs, over weight really affects everything.

4.I hope to gaim my agility again, i hope to dance again and love life in every sense, im hoping to actually have confidence to go out and meet people instead of having to hide because i am too embarrassed to go out. Improvement wise losing all this weight (am19 stones) will be so beneficial i will no longer be in pain through my bones having to carry such a lot of weight, i will have so much confidence again it will be so amazing Very Happy

5. No special event for me im afraid as i am sort of a recluse since i gained so much weight, i lost all my friends because i could no longer join in things they did but my event i will make up, it will be a spending event where i buy new clothings and have my hair nails and every beauty treatment possible Very Happy
DragonQueenGriffin
DragonQueenGriffin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty My vlcd ticker works

Post by 2013Me Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 am

Go me Smile tried for ages xx
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Hi VLCD BUDDIES

Post by 2013Me Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 am

Ah thank you for your words. Saturday went like a dream not a pick I was so determined. I found I was a great hostess just feeding others which was so strange:)
Sunday I wasnt well really sore throat, headache and felt dead. Drank loads of water had a choco mint for breakfast and a bar lunchtime but couldnt face my normally hot meal as had a sickness feeling. Instead I had a can of heinz tom soup. I looked at carbs and calories and not to bad but really needed and determined that it was better to lots of other foods I could of had Sad
Today still not 100% on my last bottle of water for 2.5l this is the most I can do. Only had 3 products today but not hungry and still feel a little sick.
Hopefully tomorrow all better and already feel lighter so hopefully wednesday a good result Smile
Hope you both had a good weekend and well done id love to do 7lb on wed thats 1/2 stone closer to my target xx
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:06 am

Hi Helen - how did you get on on saturday night armed with your bottle of fizzy water and water flavouring?

Well done on not eating the donut yummies when your son opened thiem in the car - i know that for many of us before starting this, it would have at times been impossible not to even touch the bag! so very well done indeed! Very Happy
You have got a great incentive- holidaying in Florida this year - what a great time you will have showing off your new image in little sun dresses and pretty sandals sunny

You are also getting in a good head space- rewarding yourself each time a pound comes off. Again its incentive!

Remember that motivation breeds success - so this is one cycle to remember and hop on board of

Keep in touch this week and let us know how you are doing
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 am

Great news there WilliTracey! Like you say - you think you know the answer! love it! brilliant loss since Thursday so keep up the good work bounce

For those of you struggling with water - have you tried our water flavourings? We have Orange, Lemon and as a nice treat we also have the White Wine Spritz too. In the office we particularly like the White Wine Spritz with sparkling water. Any of the flavours are nice with sparkling water but the spritz feels a bit more special Wink

We also do a savoury vegetable mix too - which is nice to add to hot water to and sip on.

We have got a special deal on 3 drink mixes at the moment so if any ones interested in trying them out - then have a look in the Diet store and you will find them there.

Has anyone tried any already - if so what do you think?
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Day 5

Post by willitracey Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Hi Helen and Sophie, sorry you are struggling with the water Sophie I aim for 2 litres and anything I drink over that is a bonus, I find this much easier than aiming for 4 litres.

Helen - what a goal to aim for a holiday in Florida!! This is our year and the year we can do it (unlucky for some but not for us!!!)

I am still having the yogurt for breakfast, I'm not sure about the taste but hope I will become used to it. I love the spaghetti bolognaise and cottage pie though, porridge OK. I was surprised to prefer the lemon bars to the chocolate truffle though Shocked So far so good, scales are down 7lbs from Thursday and headaches all gone now. Just need to try the ketostix tomorrow (although I think I know the answer Very Happy ).

Tracey
willitracey
willitracey

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Day 5.....No more water!

Post by sophie.89 Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 am

Ahh day 5. Struggling a little today. Drank 4 litres yesterday and didn't even touch the sides, today, struggling to even go past the 2 litre mark Sad

Had chocolate mint shake for breakfast which was yummy! Soup for lunch but wasn't really interested.

I think not being at work and getting up late has had a bad influence on my mojo, normally I have a strict time routine whereas I got up later today and it's put me out a bit.

Oh well!! Will get there eventually, hope everyone elses Sunday is going well!

Helen hope the evening last night went well, sound like you had a great plan in place Very Happy
sophie.89
sophie.89

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE Empty Hi VLCD Buddies :)

Post by 2013Me Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 am

Hi Sophie & WilliTracey

So glad your diets are going well, and that I have someone to chat to as well. It does help, when I visited the consultant I used to catch up with others on the diet whilst I was waiting my turn so coming on here to see if anyone has posted is helping as it seems like team work and I have found it quite motivating at the moment.

I havent dared weigh myself yet, but already I dont feel so bloated. Im not a big loser in the first week, even on the Cambridge, it was around 7lb when others were losing 10 or 12lb but whenever I did weight watchers or slimming world, my weight loss was a couple of pound and then just 1lb or even 1/2lb each week. Oh I just wish I could lose weight as easily as I put it on......Dream Bubble Smile

Tonight is gonna be hard for me, family board games and generally lots of picky bits. My plan is to be armed with some fizzy water with the spritz water flavouring & im gonna imagine it is my wine spritz Smile I am focusing how strong it will make me feel if I don't cheat, and this will just make my resolve stronger and stronger.

I am going to Florida this year, and really want to be comfortable, fashionable and confident walking around. I gather weight on my bum & legs and due to if to heavy my legs ache, so this is my vision and it has already worked - my son opened some donut yummies in the car and I didnt have one, even though they smelt gorgeous - I thought of being slim and styled, not just a wardrobe thrown together and asked him to put them on the back seat. I have also decided today with the money saving from cambridge I'm going put away £10 for each 1lb I loose so that I can by a new wardrobe for florida and in February and March im going to put away the extra £36.00 saved by using the vouchers.

Hapy Weekend everyone, stay focused and stay strong and no picking Very Happy
Helen

Started 2.1.2013 - 13st 11lb
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next