THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hello Keebees EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hello Keebees EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hello Keebees EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hello Keebees EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hello Keebees EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hello Keebees EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hello Keebees EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hello Keebees EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hello Keebees EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello Keebees

5 posters

Go down

Hello Keebees Empty Re: Hello Keebees

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Hell Steph,

How was the hen night? How was the spa? I hope you let everyone pamper you, you deserve it.

Looking forward to hearing more from you when you get a few minutes.

kelly x:)
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi Steph, Hope your journey is still going well, have missed your posts on here, keep up the good work

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi Ladies,

Im not stressed. I may be if he comes back and "turns into a sick child" who needs 100% attention, I have enough on my plate. Laughing

I am maybe lucky as I am really really fussy with food. I am not a vegetarian but do not eat any form of fish, can only eat pork or chicken - if it has no bone in it. Dont eat spicy food, dont like salad, not keen on crisps etc etc. Love potatoes of any kind and love every vegetables ooohhh except green runner beans and choco lte has been my downfall So if i ever go out to a restaraunt it is normally so hard for me to chose, going on holiday is a nightmare and I normally come back the same weight or with a slight loss as I have not eaten. That is unless we are on a cruise and then I put a weight on as they have so much choice....

Have not tried the other wafer bars so if you think they are as nice i think they will be on my next order.

Have a great day and I will pop in when i get 5 minutes.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi Kelly
Hope all goes well today with hubby x Glad ur feeling better too x it's ur night out tonight hope u have a fab time x I still can't believe u stay in plan ur so good x I always come off and enjoy myself x
I have all three wafers they are lovely and I really look forward to them x I'm not keen on the other bars find them like cardboard x But Craig has and likes them and not the wafers so each to their own I guess x
Steph
Steph

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi Kelly

hope all goes well with your hubby's shoulder op today and your day is not
too stressful for you hun.

take care
Lu x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 am

Hi Steph,

just needed to report in. Catching the bug, getting addicted to the chocolate wafers, is that the ones you have or do you have the strawberry ones?

I do love most of the bars but I think the wafers have become my favourite snack, just cant wait to get to wafer time!!

Still loving Spag Bol just beating them though.

Well have still not decided on which dress I am wearing tomorrow night, a bit excited at how it will look and feel. I will report in on that on Saturday. Tomorrow a busy day as hubby having major shoulder surgery tomorrow so not sure if i will get on line as will be a busy morning and then will be with him in the afternoon.

So have a great day and will catch up when I can get on.

Be good

Kelly x Smile

kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Your doing fab Steph so keep on going, fab weight loss so far. Strange if you have not noticed anything this week yet. But sometimes I think you do have weeks like that.

My slip up last week was just a total meltdown. I am such a fussy eater, the plan is fab for me as I love the food and dont have any hassle. No more plans of slip ups on the card and hoping my scales are right as I have lost a brill amount of weight, cant understand why unless just because of the one slip up last week and 1lbs weightgain (also with having time of month too). so cant wait until wednesday to stand on the scales and see the loss this week. It looks like my biggest loss so far (apart from week one which was on LL) so hoping with the extra motivation on here, the drinking extra water and adding in a bit of exercise things are coming together.

Come of keebees we can do it

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 pm

I have a Few things planned which
can take me off now and then x
But I kinda think it's best to maintain
It those weeks than just keep letting
It go up and up on top of the weight
I already have x I know it's not good
to keep coming off but at least I can
go out and still be in control x
Life is too short x I know I'll get there
Slower but I'll get there in the end x
I hope x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Hello Keebees Empty IN AND OUT OF KETOSIS

Post by Admin Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi Steph.

VLCD dieting and Ketosis is brill if you go for it, if you keep knocking in and knocking out your body gets so confused it sort of gives up. You need one good week of total abstinance to get the ball rolling, the second week is like fine tuning and then you are off and running. Thats why they suggest you do not follow for less than 4 weeks. It really isnt worth getting your body into the ketosis cycle for a few days or weeks.

If you keep eating, glycogen will again store which means you have to go through the whole process again, if you keep doing this the body will react the same to ketosis and you make the whole process so much harder. If find that you are struggling with the lower plans, the Social Plan maybe for you.

All the best
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 am

Omg McDonald's mmmmm x I've
banned Craig (my other half)
from taking about food to me ha x
I've had a really good 5 days but I'm
still not losing x guess its got to starting
moving again soon x
Hope you've had a good week too
Kelly and got back on track x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 am

Hi Steph,
Looking forward that is what it is about. keep adding to your great weight loss.

I too have had a bad week just with feeling very ill/stress etc etc. Had one blow out in form of McDonalds!!! time of month too and no weight loss this week although weigh day tomorrow so will have a see what tomorrow says. We can all fall of track but it is about getting back on the road we are following and moving on not stopping or going in reverse!!!! lol.

looking forward to hearing about this weeks journey let both of us make it a positive one Smile

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:01 am

Week two wasn't so good hit a wall and didnt lose much.
I had four really bad days where I had no energy at all
think my sugar levels hit rock bottom. I came off the weekend
I had family up and a party for my other half
But gonna get right back to it and do the 40 day fast for lent.
Will keep in touch with how it goes x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:40 am

Hi Kelly I am the childminder for the teacher of Reed School ha ha x so know it well x I used to live in Yardley Wood in Birmingham and all my family are still there x
I too like you have done kee before I really used it to maintain my weight I would do it Monday to Friday to keep my weight down and then party all weekend. my friends used to laugh as I was doing a liquid diet and never lost any weight but I never put weight on either. I then met my man and we've enjoyed each other for the last year and both put weigh on AGAIN so were both using the Kee diet properly this time to lose weight. I've put on about 2 stone but would like to lose 5 as I've said before x
I'm sure you'll soon have it all off again and when we do put it back on we know the kee is always there x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Hello Keebees Empty Hi

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:33 am

You go girls !! , were fully behind you both, if you need any help, support or advice anytime just post, pm (private message us) or call. You already know nothing taste as good as being slim feels, you just need to keep that thought at the front of you thoughts.

Our new downloadable sheets may help, Quick Links on our webstore right at the bottom, maybe make a scrap book, it just seems to make it all real somehow....

All the best
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:15 am

Hi Steph,

Great you have some targets to get you going and for your other half to be doing it with you too brilliant, I think that is a big battle.
Positive thinking is great and 5 stone will be do able.

When I did the other plan in 2009 I lost 4 stone 10lbs in 18 weeks. I kept it off for 2 years (my aim was to have a great 40th and get away some where nice and feel great! and I did) had turn for worse last year with both my parents in law seriously ill in different hospitals (one in Rotherham and one in Sheffield). For over 3 months my husband and myself travelled daily to look after them etc and we lived on costa coffees and Macdonalds as we just did not have the time to sit and eat it was always on the go or in the hospital canteens. i was so angry with myself but the damage happened. I put about 3 stone on in 4 months and hence why I am here to get back to where I was.

So keep each other going and cant wait to hear about your monday weigh in!

Kelly x Smile

p.s. Yes it was Reed School my brother went to. Where were you down here?
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am

Omg I've just moved out of Drax in Oct last year x yep a small world x
I am going to do it a bit at a time x
1st. is to make it till Friday my partners birthday
2nd. One of my best friend is having her hen party and wedding in March at Studley Castle (can't wait) but need a dress that's the dreaded part grrrr x
3rd. Going to Eygpt in July x I've not been abroad in forever so that's the biggy x I know I manage the heat better if I lose this weight and of course buying some clothes I'd like to wear for a change x and hopefully be able to get semi naked on the beach x I'd like to lose 5 stone but not sure that is managable by July but I'm gonna get as close as I can x
I enjoy most of it to be honest and just don't have the things I don't enjoy x My partner is doing it with me too so we keep each other on track x gonna weigh on Mondays so looking forward to that x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi Steph,

I am really enjoying the food and I am not hungry which helps. I still have lots to learn about the plan as I feel it is a little more complex with being able to have milk (which I dont do) and some salad and veg (maybe once a week) **don't tell me off Admin** Smile so I do need to ask some questions really so I am in the know.
The weight coming off speaks for the diet so if you do stick to it, it works. I have been to events i.e dinner dances and contacted them before hand to ask if I pass them some food can they make it up and serve the same time as the main course, which they did and then i ate a bar when it was desert. so there were no dramas and i ate with everyone else. I also support/sponsor our local football team and often go for meals there so same again i would take my own food for them to make up and eat at the same time as everyone else. So no reasons that social life needs to be effected at all.
I think if you can enjoy it and you see the weight coming off every week it should be able to keep you focused. I set mini goals like getting into the next stone bracket, or next BMI down etc and that helps me too.

Kelly x
p.s. small world isnt it! I am not actually a "local" born in County Durham and travelled with the military and just happened to settle in Tamworth 12 years ago. My husband is a Yorkshire man and my brother actually went to school in Selby well Drax! Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Thanks Kelly x How you finding it 5 weeks in ? I see your from Tamworth x I'm a Brummy too but living in Selby x I'll keep posting and try and download that weight tracker x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi Steph,

Welcome and wishing you lots of success. I think if your head is in the right place anything is possible. I think it is great to have a goal (your holiday) to focus on and just think of all those lovely new clothes you will have to buy before you go!!!
I hope you enjoy your time on the kee - I am, I am on my 5th week now and all is going well.
Keep us updated on how you are going.

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Hello Keebees Empty Hello Keebees

Post by Steph Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi my name is Steph, I'm 41years old and looking to lose 80lb . I'm on day 5 of my first week on the plan and finding it okay so far. I have a fab holiday booked in July and really want to go slimmer than I am now. So thisis my quest. It would be good to make some Keebee friends and get support I'm sure I'm gonna need it. I'm looking forward to Monday's weigh in Very Happy
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down