THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Have I ordered the wrong products???? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Have I ordered the wrong products???? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Have I ordered the wrong products???? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Have I ordered the wrong products???? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Have I ordered the wrong products???? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Have I ordered the wrong products???? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Have I ordered the wrong products???? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Have I ordered the wrong products???? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Have I ordered the wrong products???? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Have I ordered the wrong products????

3 posters

Go down

Have I ordered the wrong products???? Empty Products

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi Ladies,
On any of the Kee plans you can use a mixture of the products, you must however always take a vitamin & mineral supplement, even if using all Total products. The HP products are generally considered a higher quality product, the 3in1 flavours do make a slightly thicker shake and would most probably suggest most prefer Total Shakes as a drink.

HP products are higher in protein therefore more satisfying, they are lower carb so help Ketosis and the bars are to die for. The actual best option is to use a balance of both and select the flavours that you will like. Using both you get extra vitamins & minerals from the products, but also higher protein for the day and keep the carbs low.

Choose those that you like, the weight loss is the same.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Have I ordered the wrong products???? Empty Re: Have I ordered the wrong products????

Post by shelltoombs Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks Tracy.... Over to total for my next order Very Happy
Michelle x
shelltoombs
shelltoombs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-04-06

Back to top Go down

Have I ordered the wrong products???? Empty Re: Have I ordered the wrong products????

Post by bettyblooper Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 am

Hi Shell,
Welcome back...I too have been using some older products as my friend did Kee but not the total plan so I have been mixing and I haven't sufferred with any side effects for mixing my products and have still lost weight EVERY single week since starting so I think you will be fine to use those up and then on your next order move onto the Full total range which is what I have done now
Tracy x Very Happy

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Have I ordered the wrong products???? Empty Have I ordered the wrong products????

Post by shelltoombs Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi, I started (again) Monday this week by using up some leftover cambridge product and have placed my first order to continue what I'm used to calling sole source.... After taking a longer look i've noticed some products are for the 'total' plan, other the HP range... I've ordered from both but want to be on a rapid weight loss programme using only shakes and bars. Should I be only using only total products or will i still be getting the necessary nutrients etc mixing total and HP products? bit long winded - Soz ;-)
shelltoombs
shelltoombs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down