THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total!

4 posters

Go down

Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! Empty Re: Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total!

Post by twinkle Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:05 am

i am getting better at the water, but i cant sleep all night - am waking in the night for the loo which is kinda driving me nuts !
twinkle
twinkle

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! Empty Re: Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total!

Post by fridgemagnet Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 am

hi there,

the thing with the water?

the way i did it with 4ltr,

draining board, two, 2ltr bottle's,

at night take up a large glass of water, drink when you first wake, then fill your bottles, and fill the glass that you just drank, from the bottle and throw away, finnish your first ltr by 10am, your next by 2pm, the next by6pm, the last by 10pm. thats it all done,

i found that the earlier i started the water the earlier i finnished, in the end i had finnished my water by 8pm. but if by say 4pm you have 3ltr left cos you forgot to drink it, do not try and drink the 3ltr by 10pm, just drink what you happily can, because you will wash away too much salt that your body needs.

another good tip is, if you forget to take your bottle with you when your out and about, just buy a bottle and throw away the amount you drink from your measured bottle's when you get home.

and don't forget on this diet you can drink perfectly clear apple still and perfectly clear sparkling strawberry/kiwi, there are others too, but make sure the ingriedients are MALIC ACID not CITRIC ACID.
hope thats helpful.
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-21

http://[url][url][url][url][url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.co

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyblooper Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi Pinkytails, Nice to meet you and well done on your weight loss so far!!!
We go to Spain 19th September, so a more than achievable mini goal!!!
I did have a couple of hols prior to the Maldives with friends whereI took my shakes and managed fine (until a stupid mistake with Vodka....ANYONE READING THIS ...WARNING!!!! DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL WHILE DOING A VLCD, NOT EVEN A LITTLE...swear I ended up with Alcohol poisoning and was in bed for a day with a mother of all hangovers!!!
The Maldives one was hard, secluded paradise...I think the strangers would have accepted it, and YES I did take my shakes etc with me but made a bad choice not to use them...heh ho though I did get my son out of that holiday and eating that food...Sun, Sea, Sand & THE SEX...ROFL!!!
Never thought of the photo thing though, that's a GREAT idea do have my before and afters from LL and the difference is amazing...did do my own pic's as well but was naked!!! but the differenceon those pic's REALLY was nothing short of outstanding!!!
How are you finding it so far?..I always struggled with the water and never drank enough (something I want to remedy this time around) and sometimes Iwould be EXTREMELY naughty a miss the odd shake due to work stuff

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkytails Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Welcome BettyBlooper and well done you for not putting all your weight back on!! We are a friendly bunch around here and always there to try and give each other a helping hand. When is your holiday in Spain? When I did a VLCD 3 years ago I went to France twice and Germany and took my shakes and shaker with me and sat at the table when all my friends were eating. I quite happily told all of them why I wasn't eating and carried a photo of myself at my biggest to help me stay focused on why they were eating and I wasn't.

Good luck with the diet, you sound determined and focused, so should manage to get the weight off for your holiday.
pinkytails
pinkytails

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total! Empty Just ordered my first 2 weeks worth of total!

Post by bettyblooper Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Hi All,
New to the forum but not new to a VLCD, here's a little about me:
My name is Tracy, Am 32 Years young, live with my partner and the 2 kids (DD is 9 and DS is 15 weeks at posting).
I joined LL in Jan 2008 at my heaviest 19st 3lb, total abstinance was easy for the first few weeks but then I started nibbling (couldn't tell you why, but it was just there my worst nibble was babybel cheeses). By June I had got down to 14st 6lb and was still going strong enough until our holiday to the Maldives. We got sat at a table with strangers and my worries over what they would think of me not eating got the better of me and I ate normally for the whole week, after that I couldn't get back into it. Shortly after I found out I was expecting...TALK ABOUT A SHOCK...I had been on the pill!!! GP said that the quick weight loss had boosted my fertility making my pill inafective (so BIG warning to other ladies) My LO is now 15 weeks and am ready to finish what I started last year. I have, over time put on some weight but most of it has been since he's been born ( I was 15st 3lb a couple of days after he was born) as I don't make time for myself to eat healthier, being a busy mom my weight has gone to 16st 3lb).
Overall would like to get down to around the 11st mark by Christmas, but am giving myself a mini goal to lose 2st by my holiday to Spain in 8 weeks time.
Would love to hear about other members on here and how their weight loss is going, I think it's important to share the high & the low's as a little support goes a long way!
x

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down