THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time.....

+7
Amyamyamy
sophiejackson
jewels
cutecherry23
RoyWolfey
Admin
sazabaza
11 posters

Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty Re: Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time.....

Post by sue wilkes Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:27 am

Hi Sarah,

Hows your week going , i hope that things are okay with you

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty Re: Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time.....

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:56 am

Evening guys,

Had a busy day today, went to Asda with OH then went for a walk on the beach by us this morning.

Dyed my hair this afternoon, walked on a different beach, came home & had a nap for half an hour, must of needed it Very Happy

Just had a small piece of chicken & lettuce for dinner, now to chill out.... Sleep
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:48 am

jessyberry88 wrote:Well done on your first weigh in thats amazing, especially with mother nature doing her bit too!!!

Thanks Hun, I was rather surprised as I normally get really bloated but drank up to 3 litres a day x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by jessyberry88 Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 am

Well done on your first weigh in thats amazing, especially with mother nature doing her bit too!!!

jessyberry88

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty Hi Sarah

Post by Admin Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:50 am

You too, out of routine at the weekends is so difficult for many, but if you can survive the weekend the week will take care of itself. So keep the right attitude, keep focused and you'll keep losing. cheers

flower

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Morning all,

Just sat with my first shake of the day & a huge glass of water.... Feeling really good & ready to tackle to world (well Asda anyway) Very Happy

Going for a walk on the beach later with my other half & maybe lounge & watch a film.

Hope everyone has a good day x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Imp wrote:Hello Sarah Smile You are doing so well!!! You will soon be back in the routine - like riding a bike you never forget how - hmmm -well that is the theory Wink

Keep going and keep us updated!

Thanks Hun Smile

Feeling good & in the zone again today x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 am

Hello Sarah Smile You are doing so well!!! You will soon be back in the routine - like riding a bike you never forget how - hmmm -well that is the theory Wink

Keep going and keep us updated!

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 am

sue wilkes wrote:Hi Sarah, Well done on your weight loss, keep it up, have a great weekend.

Love Sue x

Thanks Sue x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:23 am

Hi Sarah, Well done on your weight loss, keep it up, have a great weekend.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 am

Thanks Lucy Smile

I also have 5 stone to shift..... We can do it x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 am

Hi Sarah

Well done on your weight loss this week.
I'm also returning a second time round from when i did this 3 years ago
Had another baby since then and have 5 stone to shift, although am aiming
to lose the first 3 with kee then gradually come off and lose the remaining
weight with good old calorie counting.

All the best with week 2, i've just had my week2 weigh in today and have lost 3lbs.

lucy x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 am

Hmmmm how odd, had my shake a lunch & it made me feel really sick..... Had a lie down and I must have fallen asleep..... Feel ok now confused
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:21 am

Admin wrote:Great, well pleased for you, what a great start and great motivation to begin your second week.
cheers flower

Thank you, I am very pleased & motivated for my 2nd week Smile
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty Hi sarah

Post by Admin Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:19 am

Great, well pleased for you, what a great start and great motivation to begin your second week.
cheers flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi guys,

Lost a whooping 8lbs in my first weigh in, really chuffed as it was TOTM as well!!
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Amyamyamy wrote:good luck with your weigh in Very Happy

Thanks Smile
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm

good luck with your weigh in Very Happy
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:Well done and a great achievement to finish your first week. With a VLCD Diet you really do need to be in the right place mentally. Seems like you got there this time, just don't cave in now, keep remembering why you want to lose weight and what it means to you, how it makes you feel and you will dust off those pounds.

flower

Yes I feel in the zone this time which is fab Smile
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty VLCD Mindset

Post by Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Well done and a great achievement to finish your first week. With a VLCD Diet you really do need to be in the right place mentally. Seems like you got there this time, just don't cave in now, keep remembering why you want to lose weight and what it means to you, how it makes you feel and you will dust off those pounds.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 am

Hi guys,

On day 7 today feeling really good, not been a struggle at all this time..... Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow Smile
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty Hi Sarah

Post by Admin Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 am

Get in the zone this weekend, remind yourself how good you felt at your lower weight, download some of our cbt forms to get your brain in gear and monday get up with a slim brain xx

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:30 am

I am thinking of doing this diet again, back up to 18 stone!! Not happy Sad

Just got to get paid then I can start all over again.....
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:53 am

well done!!! 9lbs is fantastic. good work!!!!

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty Well Done!

Post by RoyWolfey Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 am

Hi Sarah,

9lbs lost in your first week back on the plan. Well done!! Very Happy

Roy. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:46 am

cutecherry23 wrote:Hey big thumbs up!

9 pounds is amazing!
I reckon you will achieve your goal with a stone and a half by may!

Kersitn x

Thanks hun, I hope so x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty Well done!

Post by cutecherry23 Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:52 am

Hey big thumbs up!

9 pounds is amazing!
I reckon you will achieve your goal with a stone and a half by may!

Kersitn x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Morning peeps,

Weighed in this morning & I have lost 9lbs in my first week *yay* Very Happy

Not hungry at all, in fact forgot to eat breakfast until now, I know naughty me!

Looking forward to losing stone and a half by beginning May *fingers crossed* cyclops

x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 am

sophiejackson wrote:just posted a question you've already answered.... oops

i re started on the 19th of Feb... for all of about a week.
I was replacing a meal or two a day after that. got to 13.8 two weeks ago..... and then had almost a week off..... an re guained 7lbs!!!!!! what a joke!

day 3/4 of this round (always forget because i rarely come 100% off) Realised i only have a couple of vanilla shakes left- i just use vanilla shakes and bars+ the allowance.
Did some panick buying yesterday so hopefully will arrive soon. Ordered just 4 of the full meals for use oer the next 4 weeks. thought i'd treat myself/ test them out. but at 4 quid a pop i was VERRY hesitant! Decided it's less than i'd spend on a take out so will keep them for those kinds of days.

are there any of the new products you'd reccomend? I like the spag bol and cottage pie- but find they don't really fill me up like the shakes... same with the wafers-- how the hec are we only suppost to have one!!!

I re-gain weight very quickly too which is rubbish! I am using shakes, soups and bars, and the odd porridge which I make it biscuits Smile

I have sampled the wafers and the chili/BBQ snacks, both are fab but not very filling, so best reserved for well into ketosis!

I am on Day 5 now & not hungry at all x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:01 am

just posted a question you've already answered.... oops

i re started on the 19th of Feb... for all of about a week.
I was replacing a meal or two a day after that. got to 13.8 two weeks ago..... and then had almost a week off..... an re guained 7lbs!!!!!! what a joke!

day 3/4 of this round (always forget because i rarely come 100% off) Realised i only have a couple of vanilla shakes left- i just use vanilla shakes and bars+ the allowance.
Did some panick buying yesterday so hopefully will arrive soon. Ordered just 4 of the full meals for use oer the next 4 weeks. thought i'd treat myself/ test them out. but at 4 quid a pop i was VERRY hesitant! Decided it's less than i'd spend on a take out so will keep them for those kinds of days.

are there any of the new products you'd reccomend? I like the spag bol and cottage pie- but find they don't really fill me up like the shakes... same with the wafers-- how the hec are we only suppost to have one!!!

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:13 am

sophiejackson wrote:Heya!!!

How you doing?
I'm back too! have you tried the new full meal things? the ready meal tyes?

I think we're about a similar size atm and from what i gather a similar height/ bmi. I've never had a diet partner before but some people say it's good especially if it's not your first time here. so if you fancy giving it a shot/ think it will help let me know.

Hope you're enjoying your packs, and adjusting quickly to the extra water! Very Happy

Hi Sophie,

I am doing really well on Day 4 now and its a doddle!! Very Happy

Of course, what a fab idea, god knows I need the support.... as it is so much harder when you do it time & time again.... Rolling Eyes

I havent tried the new full meals, they sound really nice but a bit pricey for me, I tend to have salad and some tuna/chicken for a meal if I need anything.

When did you re-start? x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Heya!!!

How you doing?
I'm back too! have you tried the new full meal things? the ready meal tyes?

I think we're about a similar size atm and from what i gather a similar height/ bmi. I've never had a diet partner before but some people say it's good especially if it's not your first time here. so if you fancy giving it a shot/ think it will help let me know.

Hope you're enjoying your packs, and adjusting quickly to the extra water! Very Happy

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:49 pm

On Day 3 now, feeling ok, had a headache every night this week but that will just be sugar & carb withdrawal, nothing a painkiller or two cant fix... Smile

Cant wait for my weigh-in on Monday cyclops x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:13 pm

jewels wrote:Good Luck Sarah

You know you can do it. Very Happy

Thanks Jewels, Day 3 now & still feeling ok x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:38 am

Good Luck Sarah

You know you can do it. Very Happy

jewels
jewels

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 am

cutecherry23 wrote:Hi Sarah

Good luck for finishing your journey and i'm sure you will do it!
You achieved so much before and you can do it again
Smile

Kerstin x

Hi Kerstin,

Thank you, I am on Day 2 now, getting hungry & irritable...... gonna have my bar now to stop any cravings!! Razz

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by cutecherry23 Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:12 am

Hi Sarah

Good luck for finishing your journey and i'm sure you will do it!
You achieved so much before and you can do it again
Smile

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:07 pm

RoyWolfey wrote:Hi Sarah, from a relative newbie.

Your story so far has been an ispiration to me, and I'm sure many others. Good luck with the 'next episode'

Roy. Smile

Hi Roy,

Thank you, it is so lovely to hear that I have inspired someone else to lose weight, you are doing very well yourself....

Good luck for the rest of your journey Very Happy
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyWolfey Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi Sarah, from a relative newbie.

Your story so far has been an ispiration to me, and I'm sure many others. Good luck with the 'next episode'

Roy. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Admin wrote:Nice to hear from you again, you know you can do it. Get back to the routine that worked for you, water is so important and going without enough can pull the best dieters off the programme so make this your first target, 3 L throughout the day.

You have some great goals and just remember how you felt and target and in a few months as dreams will come true, you will be back to your former SLIMMER self.

flower

Thank you, I am more determined as ever, I am quite annoyed with myself as I feel so fat & vile!! Mad

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty Hi Sazabazza

Post by Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Nice to hear from you again, you know you can do it. Get back to the routine that worked for you, water is so important and going without enough can pull the best dieters off the programme so make this your first target, 3 L throughout the day.

You have some great goals and just remember how you felt and target and in a few months as dreams will come true, you will be back to your former SLIMMER self.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time..... Empty Sazabaza's return journey, for the last time.....

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Morning All,

I am back yet again, I have alot going on in my life at the moment and I put on about 2 stone..... Crying or Very sad

But I am determined to lose that again and a bit more if I can!!

I am re-locating to North Devon in June so I need to be back my former slim self, I am also being maid of honour at my boyfriends sisters wedding in September & I aint gonna be a size 18 for that either....

So a good few goals to aim for so I better get started, gonna have my first shake in a bit Very Happy
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down