THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow!

4 posters

Go down

Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! Empty Re: Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow!

Post by lucylu2 Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi Rachel!

Well done on starting the diet, I am a returner and need to do it! I have around 2 stone to go until I reach my target.....

I am not too sure where to post it and am not a newbie as such but would like to be a buddy! have already asked for one on another bit of this forum!!!

Hope that everyone else is doing ok? Keep up the good and hard work!!!

Lucylu

Lucylu Very Happy

lucylu2

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TerriLou Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi,

The test strips should be pink. If they go to purple, you are more than likely dehydrated. If they are still beige, it is possible you are in ketosis, but it just isn't showing. If you are following the plan to the letter, you will be in ketosis, beige could actually show that the amount you're drinking is diluting the result. You should aim to have it on about the 3rd step on the chart.

I'm still undecided about the porridge, the first time I made it, I didn't put enough water in, so it went really thick and stodgy. I tried to add some more water to it, but it wouldn't mix in. The second time I made it, I didn't really like the taste, but thats only because it was a bit too sweet.

I really like the roast vegetable soup and the chicken and leek are quite nice. There's a lot more variety than LL, so I'm happy, its just a case of hope for the best when you first start out because everyone's taste is different.

I'm going to the Mother-in-Laws on Sunday, but she has done LL too and she is one of the few people who know I'm doing this, so she'll be fine with me having my shakes etc. I have only told 2 people at work as they were quite negative with LL as they thought I had lost too much weight too quickly. I have put on 1.5 stones since finishing a year ago, so now I have about 7 stones I want to lose. I'll be here on the plan for longer than you, but hopefully we will all be inspired by your loss and you'll keep in touch with everyone once you've reached your target.

TerriLou
xxx

TerriLou

Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel22 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Ah thnks for the advice, its so nice to hear that so many of us are in the same boat. I found the jason vale very expensive and and had throw away alot of the stuff because its all fresh and wouldnt keep. At least protikee products are cheaper than most and easy to use. I am not a fan of the soups either i did a taste tester before i started, they make me heave! But i dont mind the chicken and tomato when made into crisps. I got some porridge so will be keen on trying to make cookies out of them this week. I am a University student and struggling abit with finances this month but i start a new job on tuesday ( HomeCare) which is weekly paid so hopefully ill be able to order a month worth of products. Ive been on weight watchers in the past but found weight loss extremely slow and it mostly maintained my weight. But im thinking of using it when i reach my goal to maintain,its roughly a 100 cals a point so ill have 20 points a day then. Ive bought the wee test strips so i will test more mid week to see if im in ketosis. One question,what colur should it be to show that your in ketosis? On the box it goes from beige to dark purple but alot of people in the forum have said that they are in ketosis when their reading is pink?!? hmm ill have to read more about it i think.

let me know how your weekend goes!

Rachel22

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Back to top Go down

Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! Empty Hi Rachel

Post by TerriLou Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Well done for taking this step, my Sister is currently doing the Jason Vale diet, she has lost just over a stone in about 5 weeks, but drinks wine and gin in the evenings, so she can't really expect much. I've done a week now on this kee diet and have lost 6.5lbs. I should have lost more, but I reverted to type a few days ago and went on a food binge, you know, crisps, chocolate and other rubbish stuff that looked appealing.

I've got over that now and I'm back on it. The vanilla shake is ok, but its very sweet. I've taken to having the sweet packs as a mousse/yoghurt type consistency as then I can eat them slowly with a spoon. The only pack I have found that I'm not that keen on is the mushroom soup, I tried it for the second time yesterday and it still tastes like stilton to me, which isn't a good thing. I really like the butterscotch one as it is just like the Angel Delight desserts that I used to love. In my next lot, I'm going to order the banana and lemon cheesecake ones as I ordered the month box of WC products, so it missed a few flavours. I have a few of the cold drinks, but haven't really tried them yet. The water thing is difficult. I buy the 2 litre bottles of sparkling water and drink a whole one while I'm at work, then have a couple of pints when I get home. You get the exercise by going to the loo such a lot!

I look forward to reading how this week goes for you, I'm sure you'll manage 2 stone by the end of August as the first month will always have the biggest loss. If you don't lose that amount, you'll probably find that your size and shape has changed enough anyway.

Good luck

TerriLou
xxx

TerriLou

Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel22 Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Yes i will keep you updated, the only liquid diet that ive completed before was the Jason vale diet and i lost 7 lbs in 9 days. So im using that as a bit of guide for myself. Im having the WC vanilla shake at the moment, its ok dont think it will be a fav as its leaving a funny after taste in my mouth. But it could be worse! I going to make crisps for lunch out of a chicken total soup and will have WC hot chocolate when i finish work tonite. Water is my biggest issue as ive said before, i did have a coffee with 100ml of skimmed milk when i woke and saving my other 100ml of skimmed milk for my coffee this afternoon. Im trying to quit smoking aswell, but will take things one at a time. I dont smoke alot, I may have 3 or 4 a day but i find it helps me chill out. However and the end of all of this i would like to be thinner and fitter so i will have to give them up when i join the gym, it defies the object of going otherwise. Sorry, im rambling on now hope your having a good morning ...speak soon!

Rachel22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 am

Hi Rachel,
You have made a good choice. I have been on Kee for one week and have lost nine pounds. The first few days are hard but once you get through those it is easy! Good luck looking forward to hearing how much you are losing!
Nic

Nic

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow! Empty Hi, Im new and starting tomorrow!

Post by Rachel22 Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 am

Hi, Ive been reading the forums and can't wait to start tomorrow! Ive got a weeks worth of products and will order more next week. I have heard nothing but good things and reading everyones posts i am excited and ready to lose weight. I am worried about the water intake as i think i will only manage 1.5 litres to start with. My starting weight is around 10stone 2 and I am aiming for a goal weight of 8stone. I go on holiday the end of august and was wondering do you think i will be able to reach my target by then?

Any newbies fancy buddying up? Maybe we can keep each other motivated!

wb Rach x

Rachel22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down