THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
10 things you need to know about losing weight EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
10 things you need to know about losing weight EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
10 things you need to know about losing weight EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
10 things you need to know about losing weight EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
10 things you need to know about losing weight EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
10 things you need to know about losing weight EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
10 things you need to know about losing weight EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
10 things you need to know about losing weight EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
10 things you need to know about losing weight EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

10 things you need to know about losing weight

+2
Louise
Admin
6 posters

Go down

10 things you need to know about losing weight Empty Re: 10 things you need to know about losing weight

Post by jenten2 Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:35 am

Hi Kokini,

I got it working, the pixies sent me a link and it was well worth watching.

Thanks for all your help.

Take care,

jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

10 things you need to know about losing weight Empty 10 thincs you need to know

Post by kokini Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 am

HI Jenten I hope I can help about the bbc prog you want to watch.
go to the calender and alter it to may and follow on from there I got it on twice
If it doesnt work let me know and I will go through it step by step
I THINK it was beginers luck for me hope it works. bye : :
kokini
kokini

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

10 things you need to know about losing weight Empty Re: 10 things you need to know about losing weight

Post by jenten2 Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I was too late to watch the program as it's no longer available!! Mad Typical.

What channel was it on just in case it's repeated, I really want to see it?

Thanks guys, as always your there when we need you the most.

Chat soon,
jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Mac Sun May 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Just watched the programme you all spoke about on my computor. never knew i could do that!
Every one should watch it , its so good ty Kee
Grandma Mac
Grandma Mac

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Sun May 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi,
Watched this programme last night, i really enjoyed it, it seemed to back up the high protein theory, iv made a note of the 10 rules in my diet diary so hopefully i can use them to help.
Thanks for recommending watching it.

xx
ym
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sun May 31, 2009 4:48 am

I watched with my two daughters. It was fascinating to see how foods are used in the bodyand brain. It completely backs up a low carb, high protein diet and the three of us feel quite empowered to control our eating now that we have some up to date scientific facts to refer to.

Set aside an hour to watch this! *****

Louise
Louise
Louise

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 3:15 am

Hi Admin & All.

Watched this link and some of the things said where really interesting. I feel so full up after the ProtiKee Porridge that I am not hungry till lunch and do not need to pick and obviously this is due to the high protein. I then have a high protein food lunch, but after seeing this programme may change to a homemade soup as I do sometimes struggle around 3pm, thats when a bar comes in handy.

I also thought the programme really backed up the kee plan concept which made it so much easier for me to lose weight than ever before, and it is was so interesting to find out that the advice you have given me over the past few months to maintain is backed up with scientific evidence. Well done Kee !!!

So a big thanks I am still at target and have maintained for a long time now, I have even lost a few extra pounds over the last month for my holiday this month.
I am going to start using soup, and start drinking a glass of skimmed milk each day. (the dairy news was outstanding and I never would of guessed) . But i then looked at your products and each one has about a 1/4 of daily calcium requirement, so another hats off to ProtiKee. cheers

If you havent had a look - take a look it was really interesting.
All the best

Back to top Go down

10 things you need to know about losing weight Empty 10 things you need to know about losing weight

Post by Admin Fri May 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Hi All sunny
All here at Kee watched a programme on BBC1 this week '10 Things you need to know about losing weight' and felt that it was so interesting we wanted to share it with you. On our May Calendar page is the link, we are not sure how long the programme will be viewable but take a look... flower

Once viewed, come back and lets us know your thoughts.. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down