THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Caramel nut EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Caramel nut EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Caramel nut EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Caramel nut EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Caramel nut EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Caramel nut EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Caramel nut EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Caramel nut EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Caramel nut EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Caramel nut

3 posters

Go down

Caramel nut Empty Re: Caramel nut

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:43 am

Glad to have a heads up about the chocolate puffs... I knew it was too good to be true that they'd be like Malteasers!

I like the savoury puffs, and I'm a savoury person more than sweet, so they definitely give me a 'fix' when I need it, and I was impressed by how many you got in a bag, so that they last quite a while to eat.

I've still yet to try my omelette. I keep forgetting it's there to eat, so must make a concerted effort to remember.

I really enjoy the chocolate wafers, and they do feel like a lovely choccie treat. I wasn't so keen on the strawberry ones, as they felt much sweeter, with an obvious fake strawberry flavour. I'm probably not one for fake flavours, so wouldn't ordinarily choose something like that, but it was worth a sample pack to find out.

Keebeekate you'll be loving Quorn mince if you like the packs of Kee mince (it's much the same stuff, just Kee's has to be rehydrated).

Always good to hear how others are enjoying products, so thanks for sharing.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi all

Tried chocolate puffs and I really disliked them!! Nothing like malteasers very disappointed when I opened!!

The BBQ puffs are my favourite!

Danni xx
Dannib78
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Caramel nut Empty Caramel nut and other things!

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi Guys -

I agree with you Danni on the smell of the omelette but i actually enjoyed eating it! I had Mexican Red Bean Chilli with a potato the other afternoon and i was very impressed.
I really love meat - however i do not eat chicken on the bone or mince as i find that im always getting lumps or gristly bits even when i buy the good stuff (im fussy lol!)-so for a while i have searched for something that would be good in a chilli but had never really looked into it properly however the soy in mex red bean chilli is just the ticket - looks like mince, tastes like mince but of course no gristle or lumps! very pleased and will have this regularly! so Kee really helped me there!

If you guys are looking for a real chocolate treat then i reccommend the chocolate wafers. Im guessing you have all tried them anyway but they are my first thought when a chocolate fix is required!
I like the peanut caramel and its good for a fix but really i felt they were quite strong in flavour which was a little too much for me as i like subtle tastes - i tried the puffs and my favourites are chilli, texan BBQ and Sour cream and onion. The chocolate ones are good but i find that this particular line of products is suited to a more savoury style flavour...

anyway, let me know on your thoughts on wafers??

Kate
Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi Sarah

The herb omelette was lovely tasted really really good easy to cook had mushrooms and green peppers with it!!! Then they sold out and so I ordered the chesse ones ummm well they taste ok but The smell is really off putting I'm not kidding I thought they were bad!!! Lol. I've ordered the bacon and cheese ones they're ok too.

Try and let me know what u think

Danni xx

Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 am

Hi Danni,

Now I like your thinking that the choc puffs might be like Maltesers. I was thinking they'd be like unflavoured wotsits! lol

I'd got higher hopes about the caramel bar, thinking it might be like a Lion bar, but it wasn't, although it does have a strong caramel flavour. I suppose we should just be grateful all this stuff doesn't taste as pants as some diet foods. I have to admit I really struggled to eat the slimfast meal replacement bars after a few weeks of doing that a few years back. There is at least the variety with Kee.

I'm not the most adventurous eater at the best of times, but I am trying to have a couple of samples with each delivery. I made a mistake with my 2nd order, and got all snacks/bars, forgetting to get main meals, so i was rather desperate that next week or so. Thankfully, I do have a supply of soups that make good standby meals... although I've yet to perfect mixing those up without them being lumpy yet!

Let us know about the omelette. I've still not plucked up the courage to try my sample of the cheese one yet. Can quite get my head around an omelette being powder in a packet, and not in the shape of a couple of eggs!

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Caramel nut Empty Caramel nut

Post by Dannib78 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi all

So my OH said my delivery came at 8 last night when I was out, this morning I've sat down with a coffee and decided to give the snickers bar type snack a go as I just can't wait for bgt or the voice!! And ummmm I'd say it taste is cheap chocolate but is ok. I'd prefer a snickers any day!!

I also got the chocolate puffs thought might taste like malteasers so will let you know tomorrow what they're like.

I'd made a bit of a mistake with my ordering as only got 3 boxes of meals :-(

And lisa I got cheese and bacon omelette so will let you know if still stinky!!

Enjoy your Saturday and hope theres not more rain.

Danni x
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down