THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Has anyone heard about this Acai berry?

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? Empty Re: Has anyone heard about this Acai berry?

Post by nannybear Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:52 am

Hi Kitt,

Holiday was amazing but I'm now half a stone heavier!! Back on track today and taking the one stone one month challenge so how did you find the berries?

Nanny

nannybear

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? Empty Re: Has anyone heard about this Acai berry?

Post by kitt Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:00 am

We'll be here when you get back nanny.

You just make sure you enjoy yourself, its a holiday of a lifetime so don't worry about little things like diet.

Have a great time Nanny

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:48 am

We are off to Mexico, first holiday in years so very much looking forward to it but hesitant as I don't want to put on what Ive lost. Friends of mine did the Atkins and went off it for two weeks on a holiday, they only put 3 pounds each back on, with my luck tho I'm likely to put double on!!

I am going to try and stay away from the carbs tho as I know they make me feel so uncomfortable. I'll look forward to hearing from you when I get back...........promise to tell the truth and if need be you can shame back on track affraid

nannybear

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:19 am

Will do Nanny.

I got some in the health food shop today they said it shouldn't takeme out of ketosis.

I will try it starting tomorrow.

Were are yougoing on hols Nanny

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 am

let me know how you get on with it Kitt, I might give it a try when I get back from my holiday Question

nannybear

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:01 am

Thanks for that Nanny, If I try it I'll get it from a health food shop or ebay.

It seems a very good all round "superfood".

But I'll see.

Kitt
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:39 am

Just google'd it, be careful if you are ordering on line as there are scams that rip your credit card, read the terms and conditions first and be careful of the free sample offers where you only pay postage as thats when the scam kicks in!! Exclamation

nannybear

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:09 am

Hi Kitt,
Did try some ages ago, but had terrible leg pains. But do to Veins etc., decided to get off them quick incase they just didn't suit my personal circumstances.
Hopefully someone without the burden of veins can clear this point????
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard about this Acai berry? Empty Has anyone heard about this Acai berry?

Post by kitt Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 pm

I keep seeing this stuff advertised and wondered if anyone had tried it.

Could we take it on the diet or would that take us out of ketosis.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down