THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here!

+4
sophiejackson
Vashti
snackattack
Rax247
8 posters

Go down

1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! Empty Re: 1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here!

Post by Vashti Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 am

Hi all, all children back at school tomorrow. Still off rails, but not put on, so that's something.
trying horse with her new bit in the round pen, not going quite according to plan, so going to be longer before we're safe enough to hack out. Sad
Started AGAIN today, not cheated AT ALL so far, got to keep it up as deadline for op in the spring and farrier and surgeons to prove wrong!!!!! Wink
I know I can do it, but keep getting things thrown at me to get me down, then I turn to comfort, throws a big spanner in the works, then the vicious circle that we all know about Rolling Eyes
Been reading all your posts, so keeping up with what everyones doing, congrats to so many of you!
One of you whose username I can't bring to mind, started at the same time as me, and is miles away, how much ground I've lost. Crying or Very sad
Need a good slap on the wrists I think.
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! Empty Re: 1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here!

Post by Rax247 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 am

Hi All,

Back from my 2 week holiday - how is everyone getting along?

I'm starting the challenge from today! Wish me luck Smile

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Rax
Rax247
Rax247

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:49 am

lol, thanks Wolfy, that might have made me feel better but the scales screamed a half stone put back on, must have been the cake..............I did pig out but is was just sooooooooooooooooo goooooooooood!!

I have been fine today, I'm glad I weighed in this morning as it's given me the push to get back on track. Day one nearly done so here's to the next 30 days of the challenge Shocked

nannybear

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfygirl Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:21 am

Thanks nannybear. I'm sure you'll lose a stone in six weeks. I count holidays as a write off because nine times out of ten its just not practical to do the diet.

Good luck

wolfy xx
wolfygirl
wolfygirl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by nannybear Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:22 am

Hey Wolfy, I think a stone in 5 weeks is brill, especially with a blow out like that! Well done Very Happy

My blowout lasted 2 weeks of my holiday so its back to day 1 tomorrow, I'm going for the 1 stone 1 month nchallenge (if I can do it in 5 weeks I'll be happy!!) I did it in 6 weeks before I went so fingers crossed for a tighter result this time

Nanny Embarassed

nannybear

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfygirl Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Did anyone succeed with the challenge?

Does 1 stone in 5 weeks count lol

wolfy xx Laughing
wolfygirl
wolfygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfygirl Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi all,
Haven't posted in a while. Well pleased to say I lost 4lbs this week Very Happy . BMI is now 29.5 woohoo. I've lost 11lbs in the last fornight which i'm pleased about. Especially after a blowout weekend pizza, crisps you name it I ate it. It was the stupid retail parks fault took an hour and a half to get out the bloody car park and then I got home couldn't be bothered to make a shake so I got hubby to order pizza. Stupid I know because it would have taken 30 seconds to make a shake. Never mind!!!!!
Anyway any tips for this weekend. I'm at at wedding on saturday invited to the whole thing so can't avoid eating. I have tried to explain to my uncle (who is getting married) about the diet and could he have the caterers make me a salad and plain chicken breast you know EQ1 style. Well i got a resounding no because everyone is having the same even though i catered to their needs at my wedding. Sounds a bit brattish I know but I've got to keep my bmi at 29 and under because my appointment is coming up.
Anyway well done to everyone who has lost weight keep going
Wolfy xx
wolfygirl
wolfygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi to all weigh in day today and i lost 4 LBS am very happy with this as last week i changed to EQ1.Hope you are all having a great week hope to see ur posts too lots love Snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 am

Hi All,

Weigh in day today, lost 1.5lb (not doing too well...think I’m going through the plateau effect!!) well to he honest, went to Pizza Hut on the weekend (had a 50% off voucher - I had to use it) so its good its loss and not gain! I will stick to this 110% for the coming week.

Rax
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:44 pm

hey kids. weighted in monday---- been having computer problems. only lost 1lb- still better off than on Smile
my own fault- i barley stuck to it and cheated way too much. kept thinking a month was ages, turns out it's really not!!!! also had pretty bad PMT mixed with the discovery of wispa golds.oops

going to stick to it this week-- have a couple of dates coming up and thanks to america my date clothes arent fitting as i'd like them too. unfortunatly dinners do mean dinks and dinner out- but at least i'm there to impress so cant wolf down pizza and ice cream! lol.

hope you're all doing well.

where the hec is everyone????

anyone thought of buying thier xmas party dresses tree sizes too small or am i just tempting fate?. Smile

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am

Hi all,
Started AGAIN properly today. Farrier been, negative, doesn't believe me, says he'll believe it when he sees it!!! Told his apprentices that I'll make him eat his words in 8 weeks, so no pressure Shocked
Hope that all goes according to plan, I shall be on target for my hernia op in the spring, can't wait, can have salads next summer!!! Very Happy
Good day, still positive, mentally focused, GOT to keep that focus. Hope everyone else doing ok?
Wondering how all doing as gone quiet, we all need each others stories to keep ourselves on track, it really does help when a low moment threatens, to log in for a read through.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:24 am

Hi to all weigh in day and i lost 3 1/2 pounds this week moving up to EQ1 from today .Good luck to all snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Hi wolfy thanks for getting back to me,hopefully i wont gain as i havnt cheated yet affraid am affraid that introducing food might start me off .Hope ur hosptial appointment goes well you have done so well so far too not far to go now but its always the last bit thats the hardest.My mum is worried about me at the moment she has heard so much negative press about these type of diets and is desperate for me to finish in a week when my 12 weeks are up i have explained i just want to shed the last 2 stone then im off the diet.Bless i know shes worried but it only 30 pounds to go and we will all get there.
lots love snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfygirl Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 am

hi snack,
You may find you plateau for a week whilst doing EQ1. I think this is because your body is readjusting. Although I wouldn't worry too much your weight loss already is fantastic well done!!!

I'm doing ok so far however did have a salad yesterday. I just needed to eat something. Although only 4lbs to go till my bmi is 29 woohoo. Thats where gynae want my bmi to be. I'm really pleased because its down from 36. Yay

Keep it up everyone

wolfy xx
wolfygirl
wolfygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 am

Hi rax
doing fine the only thing is i have to do EQ1 in a week and a bit as ive done my 12 weeks on FMR and am a bit worried about how much i can lose ,Any one got any idea if the weightloss will be the same ? flower
lots a love snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi all - how is everyone getting along with the challenge?
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! Empty p.s.

Post by Sano Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 am

Are you all doing the meal replacement for a month??
I'm on 4/5 shakes a day with a homemade soup at lunch time?? Is that too much?
Oh and loads of water.
Couple of coffees (black)

is 5 shakes too much??
Sano
Sano

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! Empty Count me in!

Post by Sano Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:23 am

Hi guys!! Started back on Kee Diet today...count me in for the 1month challenge!!! Ohh im excited-I would be delighted to lose that much in a month I've never done that before. Do you reckon it'll stay off though???
Positive Mental Attitude!!! YAY!!

p.s. are any of you exercising too??? Think I might!
Sano
Sano

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfygirl Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:05 am

Hi all
Count me in. I need to lose 1st 7lbs in 6 weeks otherwise my gynaecologist is going to shoot me! I've done it before and I can do it again.
xx
wolfygirl
wolfygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 am

COUNT ME IN, ALTHOUGH I'M DOIN THE HEALTHY EATING WAY, AS GLUTEN IS NOT ALLOWED IN MY DIET, BUT I'M GONNA GIVE IT MY ALL, I PROMISE NOT TO MENTION WHAT I'M EATING, AND IF I DO IT AND ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I ATE, YOU CAN SEND ME A MESSAGE, I'M GONNA KEEP A DAY TO DAY DIARY OF EVERYTHING I EAT. ONLY A FEWE DAYS TO GO.
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-21

http://[url][url][url][url][url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Brilliant…the more the merrier…we are so going to do this….hit our 1 stone target!
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:43 am

i'm in!!!!!

also i will not use this an excuse to cheat loads this week!!!!!!

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Count me in too!
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 pm

im in Cool
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here! Empty 1 Month 1 Stone Challenge – Join here!

Post by Rax247 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:37 am

Come and join in the 1 month 1 stone challenge - starts from 21st Sept 09

Let’s all use this to motivate, encourage and support each other in this challenge!

Log your progress here....Good Luck! Very Happy
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down