THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife.............

+3
princessmia
snackattack
siobhan
7 posters

Go down

Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. Empty Re: Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife.............

Post by lispea Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:31 am

I have! Well, I lost 6 stone on LL in 2007, completely changed my life, I loved it. However I went through a bit of a bad patch in 2008 and put all but 2lb of my weight loss back on, completely gutted. I've been back to LL time and time again, but £65.00 a week is just too much, I have just joined here tonight, just ordered my packs and wow! The cost is fab! I do have some LL packs, so I am going to use them whilst I am waiting for my Kee Plan ones to come, so day 1 tomorrow, and after weighing myself on Friday, I am more than ready for this!

lispea

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. Empty Maintaining your weight loss

Post by Admin Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:29 am

Hi all, it is extremely hard to keep the weight off unless you make radical changes to your eating habits or start an exercise programme to cope with the calories.For each one stone you will lose you need to consume 150kcal less than you do now to keep that weight off. Unfortunately it can starts to trickle on slowly 1lb by 1lb

Here at Kee (apart from the 'Angels who seem to maintain without effort) find that using one or two products really helps us maintain, we replace the biscuit tin with a 1/2 bars and we generally have a shake or porridge for breakfast, a normal lunch and then a normal dinner and snack on healthy choices twice a day. Once you have been on a FMRP you generally find your appetite has decreased which means smaller portions and also makes maintaining much easier, and if you are clever and have used the steps up to normal eating your glycogen levels increase slowly and therefore you are less likely to go mad and binge.

If we do overeat (ie Christmas) then we go back to Etiq 1 or 2 for a couple of weeks to shift the excess as soon as possible, or if just one day of eating and drinking, we aim to prepare the day before and be careful the day after. Just try to take no more than 1000kcal those days and use some products to help fill you up.

ProtiKee products are excellent for maintaining especially if you have your favourites, we understand also that Kee are looking into more products and we have already tried Kee wafers, (personally addicted !!!!).

study Whilst on your weight loss journey, learn your bodies signals, what foods tug at your brain and build up a plan to withstand them, notice the difference of physical hunger and mental hunger, they are completely different.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. Empty Re: Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife.............

Post by Fionaindee Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:25 am

Hi,

I have moved from Howards Way diet, which is the same as lighter life. It worked very well for me but was very expensive and have to admit I have completely let myself go again and put it all back on so am starting again with the Kee Diet, I have ordered my goodies and awaiting delivery! I find it a massive struggle to keep the weight off once I have lost it, anyone got any tips?

Fionaindee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:46 am

Hi Siobhan.
I used to do LL til £ ran out after the 3 months. Lost the three stone in that time too!
That was a year last January, and Had I discovered this I would have transferrerd straight across and would have been thin now. Last year was bad feeling low and slipped badly, all went back on. So have had to start agin and not so easy after the big gap. A stone down again, and although summer holidays were bad with kids at home, held my own, so trying to cary on where I left off in July.
You'll do well with Kee, always someones post on here to read if you are feeling the need for a pep talk or boost, or a stern word if you need a shove!!! Wink
Keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on. Smile
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmia Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:04 am

hey there-I did,but I have to say with not much success.I have pretty much fallen back into a disordered pattern of eating and feeling bad about my weight.Hope we can be of help and support to each other.

princessmia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:35 am

Hi siobhan,
I havn t but sure a few of the ladies on here have,just thought id post to say welcome.Every one on here has been so nice and supportive.Im sure you ll get on with kee perfectly Smile

lots of love snack x
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife............. Empty Hello everyone just moved from lighterlife.............

Post by siobhan Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 am

and just wondered if anyone else had done the same and how its panning out.

Thanks Siobhan

siobhan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down