THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee!

5 posters

Go down

From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! Empty Re: From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee!

Post by Dannib78 Tue May 08, 2012 8:46 am

Hi beekee

I'm so glad your enjoying the diet hope you have a good weight loss

Danni xx
Dannib78
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! Empty Hi BeckBee

Post by Admin Sun May 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Glad to hear you are enjoying our products, like most of our clients posed with such a varied choice your sure to find something you love. Thats the great thing about Kee. The myth of vitamins and minerals needing to be in the products is not true, as long as you take a supplement the benefits our High Protein range far out the need. It is also better to choose your supplement and ensure it is high quality.

So all in all a win win situation. We also understand that the Sticky Toffee Bars have received "Bring Back" coo, and management have listed and they are now not going to be discountinued, I do understand however that prices is going to have to increase for the crispy bars as they cost more to manufactuere, so make sure you stock up whilst at their lower price.

Have a great Weekend, Keep the focus on your target and next weigh in will be brill !!
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckBee Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 am

Hi Keebees!

Just thought I'd write another quick update.

Just ordered a months worth of packs as I'm loving it and feel I'll definitely be sticking to it Smile My favourites by far are the soy snacks, they're absolutely delicious and definitely satisfy the savoury cravings I get. I tried the spag bol last night for the first time and just couldn't finish it, it was soooo spicy! I'm not good with hot food though so I won't be ordering that again, the toffee crisp bars are lovely so I'm happy living off my favourite packs haha Very Happy

How is everyone doing? Hope you're having a good bank holiday weekend!!

Beckee x

BeckBee

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckBee Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 am

Hi everyone,

Quick update how I'm getting on Smile

Absolutely loving the packs, can't believe how much nicer they are, I've recommended the diet to some friends on twitter who are doing various VLCDs, they're very jealous of the variety and the soy snacks!

My absolute favourites are hazelnut smoothie and BBQ soy snacks so far but still got loads more to try! So glad I've found Kee, I've resisted temptation and not looked at the scales so hopefully I'll have a nice surprise Smile

Hope everyone else is going okay?

Beckee x

BeckBee

Back to top Go down

From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! Empty LIGHTERLIFE - CAMBRIDGE - EXANTE & NOW KEEDIET VLCD

Post by Admin Fri May 04, 2012 4:07 am

Hi Beckee, how you getting on with the Kee Diet, its great for us to have feedback with your experience Smile so hope you are enjoying our products and your weight loss is successful. Keep drinking that lovely water, around 3L. A good tip is to stage your mealpacks around your water. So set yourself some rules, possibly allow yourself a mealpack each time you have drunk 1L.

You'll soon be needing the water and feeling great to.

Keep in touch
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Thu May 03, 2012 8:35 am

Hi Beckee

Hope first coupe of days haven't been to bad. We're here if you need us!

Danni xx
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckBee Wed May 02, 2012 8:21 am

Hiya,

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm and support on my first day! Struggled with the water had to down a few bottles to get it all in but managed it Smile

I had:
Breakfast - chocolate shake, absolute dream!
Lunch - sour cream and onion soy puffs, really surprised how many you get, they'll be perfect for keeping in my bag
Tea - vanilla shake, was nice and creamy but bit boring
Evening - cheese omelette, not really sure about it, I'll have to try another to make a proper decision haha Smile

All in all it's been a good day, I know that the 3rd day is worse with these diets and then it's plain sailing Smile

Beckee x

BeckBee

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed May 02, 2012 2:30 am

Hi Beckee,

Glad your box of goodies have arrived. Thats a good coincidence for you, first of the month, let that be a
gret inspiration for you.

Let us know what flavours you try and what you prefer. Its really down to personal taste but most of us on
here like the hot meals, cottage pie/spag bog/chilli, makes you feel like your not on a vlcd.

So heres to your first weight loss, keep the water flowing, that really helps.

Good Luck

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Tue May 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Yay!

Now you can get right stuck in there, and fab that it's also 1st of the month, what could be better?

So, what have you got lined up for later then?

I'm not much of a b/fast person, so often hang on til lunchtime to begin eating. So far today I've had half of one of the chocolate wafer bars, to go with a nice cup of coffee. I think it'll be a chilli or something for lunch in a bit for me today. And not decided for dinner yet. That then leaves the other half of my choc wafer with a cuppa this evening, and the choice of a hot choc or even a lemon dessert later on if I fancy it. Some days I struggle to get all 4 packs in. I've had a nibble on some nuts this morning too affraid I keep a jar of brazils in the kitchen, and like a few every day or so while I'm brewing a cuppa. Gotta have those good fats to keep my brain and joints working!

Here's to a new you Beckee, it's only going to be downwards (weight wise) from here on!

S xx
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckBee Tue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi Ladies,

HURRAH! They came about an hour ago and I hadn't eaten anything, so today is the day I change my life once an for all! I quite like that it's the 1st of May as on other VLCDs the average loss is a stone a month of stuck to religiously. So now every new month I'll have a stone loss to look forward to! (fingers crossed).

So I've had a chocolate shake, I thought this would be a safe bet and not put me off and I absolutely loved it, tastes like crusha milkshakes if anyone has had one of these? Really sweet and choclatey, very impressed, can't wait till dinner time haha :')

Beckee x

BeckBee

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Tue May 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi Beckee,

Let's hope that box of goodies arrives today! My last order arrived quickly, despite the bank holiday inbetween, but my first one took a few days to arrive, so who knows?

I don't mind the bars in the main. I didn't like the museli and apple crumble ones, but they have a weird 'yogurt' coating, which just makes them taste sour in a fake way. The chocolate truffle one is rather yummy, and the chocolate crunch one is nice too (a bit like a chocolate bar with rice crispies or crunchie bits in it). The coconut one is nice too (Sue on here's fave), but it's not quite coconutty enough for me, but then I love coconut. The chocolate wafer bars are good value, because they come in 2 parts, and are 2 squares, measure about 2" square, and are a good chocolate/sweet fix. I find them a life saver when it's my TOTM and I'd usually be sticking my head in the biscuit jar, or hunting down chocolate.

It's trial and error with most things, and we all have different tastes. I don't mind the soups, and rather like the taste (even if they do remind me of mixing up dried baby food from about 18 years ago), but others aren't keen at all. As diet food goes, I think it's pretty good, and the variety helps to keep things new and interesting in the longer term.

Let us know how you get on.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 am

Hey Beckee

It's funny when you want something so badly seems to take forever! Hope food pack comes tomorrow.

Danni x
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckBee Tue May 01, 2012 5:30 am

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for late reply, my phone wouldn't let me post, tried to type this message about 4 times and finally dug the laptop out to reply haha!

Thanks for clearing that up I was getting worried I wouldn't like the bars as I haven't on the other VLCD's, still bought plenty to try though so I'm hoping they might be a little different Smile Bit disappointed today as I felt sure my packs would have arrived as they were dispatched friday, I was ready to get on with it and feeling quite down about having to eat for another day, if I do like them I'm going to order soon as possible so I don't run out waiting for postage!

Hope you had a nice weekend and the diet is going smoothly,
Beckee x

BeckBee

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 am

Becky,

I think you could have another shake. A lot of us enjoy the bars, because they're a nice chocolate fix, don't taste like diet food, and we tend to save them for a treat in the evening to have with a cuppa. You have your milk allowance you could use, so maybe do that on a few days?

The rule of thumb is that you should try not to have more than one bar per day, as they're higher in carbs than the other meal replacements.

My stick blender broke, and having to use my big one and clean it is a bit of a faff, but using a blender really would be the way to go with the soups. I don't mind the flavour of them tbh, and on a couple of occasions have had some microwaved cabbage and courgette in with them. I do like a bowl of soup though, whereas others just don't like them.

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it easily enough. I think the food is pretty palatable, and I actually like the main meals. I'm 6 weeks in now, and haven't got sick of the food yet!

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckBee Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 am

Hi Sarsh,

Thank you for all the info really helpful!

I tend to use a hand blender for my packs especially the soups and that takes away the lumps and powderyness, don't know if you've tried that? I've ordered one sachet of the things I thought might take my fancy but 7 choc shakes as they're usually a safe bet and if I lived on the exante for a week I can stomach anything lol!

I'm doing rapid burn but didn't really understand the structure of it, do you definitely have to have a bar or wafer every day or could you have another shake instead? I'm yet to order a wafer so the bars might get a bit samey for my first week :/

Beckee x

BeckBee

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:25 am

Hi Beckee

Welcome to KeeBees, and well done for making a decision to change your life. We're all in the same boat here, at different stages in our weightloss journeys, but basically all doing the same thing. The majority of us are doing the Rapid Burn, so doing just packs, with some having the daily allowance of veggies too, and having our allowance of milk.

I'm doing Rapid Burn, and I do have my allowance of veg, which I plonk on top of my cottage pie, chilli or spag bol packs. I enjoy the hot meals, and it does feel like I'm having a more normal dinner. The shakes are tasty, and I like the banana and chocolate ones. You'll already have a shaker if you've done CD & LL, and it does help to make them nice and thick and creamy.

I have had some of the soups (leek, winter veg and mixed veg - I think!) and they taste nice, although I think I've yet to master the art of mixing them properly. The key is to do it by adding the hot water gradually, so that it doesn't go lumpy... yup, well I'll keep practicing that one and try not to be so impatient.

The truffle, choc crunch, caramel, and coconut bars are all lovely, and I really like the snacks of chilli, bbq and cream cheese & onion puffs, as well as the chocolate wafer bars, which give you 2 large wafers, which are a good sweet fix.

I order a variety of sample packs when I place my orders, so that I try new things, and don't waste money ordering larger packs of stuff I turn out to not like.

My dislikes so far have been the oatmeal, which is like ready brek, which I just can't eat. Others find the porridge OK, but again I think it may not be like normal porridge, which I'd usually love. I have a shake for b/fast, or sometimes just go straight on to lunch with veg instead!

My top tip would be to make sure you drink the water, it helps with steady losses (I'm not always so good at doing this, but when I do it shows on my WI day). The forum is a godsend, and it was really helpful for me to be able to come on here in the beginning to check I was doing things OK, and reading about other's losses in short spaces of time was a real motivator.

Let us know how you get on with your packs when they arrive.

Good luck!

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckBee Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Hiya Danni,

Thanks for your reply.
I had an email this morning saying delivery had been arranged so hopefully be here Monday/Tuesday at the latest, just want to get started lol!

Well done on your amazing loss can't wait to start following everyone's stories, what are your favourite packs then? And any tips for certain ones (I remember the LL tomato soup was awful and wouldnt mix properly)

Beckee x

BeckBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey Beckee

Welcome to kee! It's a very easy diet to follow and you will have your moments of struggle but like all of us we're all human!! And just jump but on!! I've done LL about 6 years ago and lost 3.5 stone then I've had 3 children in less then 3 years and decided that I was gonna do a vlcd again as I need my body back again! I did go to LL but it's run completely different to when I went and xdecided against it and found kee and have lost 20 lb in 41/2 weeks. The forum helps to keep on track and find out how everyone's doing and just letting of steam.

Let us know when your pack arrives and don't forget to weigh messure and take pictures!!!

Good luck

Danni xx
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee! Empty From LL - CD - Exante and now Kee!

Post by BeckBee Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 am

Hi all!

Just ordered my first weeks supply this afternoon to see how I get on with the flavours.

Thought I would introduce myself and give you all a bit of a background on me. I'm nearly 19 and had a weight problem since I turned 12, no excuses but being big really does run in my family. My mum did LL in 2009 and lost loads (I think about 6 stone) but family illness unfortunately meant she gained most, but not all, of the weight. So January 2011 was going to be the fresh start and I tried LL with her, we were told we were not allowed in the same counselling group incase we wanted to talk about eachother and that might hinder our weightloss?! Also the meetings were at the other side of the city to us, so after about 1 month and a 1 stone loss that was the end of that!

After struggling to lose any weight any other way I looked into other VLCDs and stumbled across Cambridge, I had a local consultant and enjoyed the larger variety of packs but still having to share my weightloss with a complete stranger who was profiting from it made my feel uneasy.

Next I found exante... 1 word. DISGUSTING! After ordering 50 Chocolate shakes I've only touched one, they smell and taste like stale water!

So that brings me here, once again embarking on a VLCD, very confident that this will be the last time. All of your comments on here have given me such enthuasiasm for the diet and the range of products is almost too good to be true after seeing the ranges offered from other places. If I succeed then my mum is also going to try Kee Smile

If anyone has done any similar VLCDs to me I would love to know how the flavours compare and which are nicest Smile

Beckee the new KeeBee!
x Very Happy

BeckBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down