THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hi, I'm still here in the background :) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hi, I'm still here in the background :) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hi, I'm still here in the background :) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hi, I'm still here in the background :) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hi, I'm still here in the background :) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hi, I'm still here in the background :) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hi, I'm still here in the background :) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hi, I'm still here in the background :) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hi, I'm still here in the background :) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hi, I'm still here in the background :)

3 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm still here in the background :) Empty Re: Hi, I'm still here in the background :)

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 am

Hi Tracey

I had my wedding dress fitting this weekend - Its crazy how many dresses there are to choose from! I tried on about 11 favourites but in the end I chose the first dress that I tried on! I was very surprised as Im a biggish girl i thought id have hell trying to find something more flattering and something that would prevent a bridezilla moment but Not at all - i needent have worried! I have chosen to be different though and the dress is Blue rather than a traditional white or ivory.. im always different though! The ladies have said they can take it in where necassary as ive explained that Im losing weight so am optimistic as to how the dress is going to look when i have fittings in future... hopefully theyll need to take it in by a yard! lol
Anyway my wedding is in June so im right there with you on the deadline... want to look as best as i can and get myself down to a healthy size withing the coming few months!
Excited much... keep looking at your out fit.. try it on now and then too and see how you are doing. Things like that help my motivation

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm still here in the background :) Empty Re: Hi, I'm still here in the background :)

Post by Admin Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:41 am

Hi Tracey! Great to see you are still going strong with the plan..remember just to keep at it from now on and your weigh days will start to see those pounds falling! Also, you know that water is the kee to this diet so make sure you keep it up as it will benefit you greatly!

Keep on it girl!

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm still here in the background :) Empty Hi, I'm still here in the background :)

Post by willitracey Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Hi everyone, I'm still here although I haven't posted lately (tut tut!!). Weight loss so far since 4 January is 1 stone 4lbs. Have tried to be as good as I can over the weekend but my son was 18 so I have had salad with salmon and took my own fat free dressing to the restaurant. Am back on mousses today so hopefully on my weigh day on Thursday I haven't done any damage! My outfit for the wedding is hanging there, I have to get into it by June, I have no option (or nothing to wear!!!!). I do love the flavours on the Kee, especially the chocolate wafers, yum. Take care everyone.

Tracey
willitracey
willitracey

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down