THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
That's it for now EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
That's it for now EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
That's it for now EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
That's it for now EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
That's it for now EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
That's it for now EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
That's it for now EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
That's it for now EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
That's it for now EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

That's it for now

4 posters

Go down

That's it for now Empty Re: That's it for now

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi there.

I hope you had a great wedding and that you haven't been stressing too much now that you are away from the safety of the diet. Hopefully your new smaller appetite will mean you can eat a few treats, not overindulge and not put any weight back on.

I hope you get back on the forum so we can hear how you are going. You have done amazing to lose over 80lbs, and I know you want to return to the diet to lose a couple more stone. The hardest bit will be getting back to normal food after that, so there is still a challenge awaiting you.

Hope to hear from you soon mate. Michael

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeBeeKate Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Great Stuff! Its great that you have had some treats and are already expecting a few pounds to go on over the coming few days...but whats so good about that is that you are 'allocating' and going to be making more educated choices when it comes to eating. Plus you are still in good head space and are planning ahead for getting back on track after the celebrations - a lot of people would give up and slip into 'old ways' - i know, as i have been guilty of it in the past myself lol and ended up adding another stone on top! - this time i have more focus than ever before though and to hear that you have plans to continue in the long run gives me a bit of inspiration that when the going gets tough and temptation is there i do have the choice of whether to allow it to happen to myself again or to push through that wall and shake hands with my 'new' self on the other side.

Well done! Smile
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 am

Well first day off the diet over and whilst I have a few quiet moments I thought I'd stick a quick update in.

Well the first thing of note is that my routine has gone to pot. So much so that I even forgot to take my medicine this morning. I managed my diet by following a routine as much as possible, eating at certain times etc and without that I did fall apart a bit. I will try to get back into a routine tomorrow.

I also didn't drink very much water, leaving me feeling very dehydrated today, something else I will need to work on tomorrow as well.

I know I may had given into some of my cravings today (potato salad of all things!) and I haven't watched what I eat very well at all. But the biggest side affect today was feeling bloated and sluggish, so much so that it's actually been quite uncomfortable all day, it feels like I've eaten enough to last me a week! Looking back over my food today I know that previously it would have felt like very little but today it feels like I've stuffed my face, and that's not something that I want to repeat so tomorrow I will put more focus on what I'm eating, cut down on any carb products and drink lots more water. I will also face the spectre of the scales in the morning just to see what the damage is from today.

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

That's it for now Empty Brill

Post by Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Great - glad you received, and yes Session Two I believe is the Chicken Provencale Ready Meal, Cheese Omelette, & 3 in 1 HP Chocolate. For interest on Session Three, do you have any suggestions for other flavours you think would be good to taste test. Very Happy
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Thanks, yes I got the notification and that was a lovely surprise! I will be putting in an order in the next few weeks so hopefully will be in time to test some more products as well. Thanks so much.

hawklans

Back to top Go down

That's it for now Empty YOUR THE TASTE TESTER WINNER

Post by Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi Max - hope you received our mail yesterday that you were selected as the Taste Tester WINNER cheers for the new blog post http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/blog/?p=94#more-94

Sent yesterday was your 10% Discount Code to redeem online before 30th August. Many thanks again for you posts on our New Blog and reviewing the Free Samples sent, they were Brill. Very Happy

If you are interested in going for it again, Session Two is due to start in the next few days & for anyone reading this that isnt aware, just place your order (+£25.00 for delivery purpose) as before and immediately pop onto the blog and give us your order number and we'll pop the FREE samples in your parce, you can then sample and let us know what you think and get entered into the 10% Discount Draw - Just like Max Smile

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

That's it for now Empty That's it for now

Post by hawklans Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Well that's it for a week or so, as pre-wedding meals etc start over the weekend plus guests from the states arrive on Sunday. I've managed to shed about 83 pounds since the 10th of March and countless inches from all over. I've had my final fitting for the morning suit as well, good thing too as since the first fitting I've gone down several more sizes. I'm almost not recognisable in the engagement photos from back in February.

The plan is that after the wedding I will return to the diet to lose anything gained over he next 10 days and to get some way towards my final target, which is just under 2 stones more. Even though I'm getting lots of comments about how I shouldn't lose any more I know there is still some way to go.

I will try to be as sensible as possible until then, made easier as I just don't have the capacity to stuff in too much. I'm going to have the shakes and porridge etc whenever possible and make sensible choices for any meals out. I know a few pounds will pile on in the first few days as my body won't be able to cope with the additional food but I hope to keep it under control.

Just checked the weather forecast for the 11th, and it looks perfect - high of 17, 0% chance of rain and sunny. I'm getting married at Bristol zoo so if the sun is out the photos should look superb and for once I won't have to hide from the camera lens!

See you all again in about 10 days!

hawklans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum