THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
The Emerging New Me EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
The Emerging New Me EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
The Emerging New Me EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
The Emerging New Me EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
The Emerging New Me EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
The Emerging New Me EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
The Emerging New Me EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
The Emerging New Me EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
The Emerging New Me EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

The Emerging New Me

3 posters

Go down

The Emerging New Me Empty Re: The Emerging New Me

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue May 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Sarah,
just read about your journey as to why you decided to lose weight and i agree with Danni that you have made me giggle! i love to hear when other people share the same out look as me on a journey! i totally get the changing room incidents and hoping no one notices your gain and of course the cow size feeling!

I myself have had a few issues with loss recently (see new thread) and so it was lovely to hear your experience so far which has given me motivation to not give up!

keep going and keep us all updated.

love the incentives idea - i often book to have my nails done when i have a loss- keeps me looking and feeling nice which is always good!

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sat May 19, 2012 5:41 am

Thanks Danni,

Sorry to hear you've got a sickness bug. That's probably a knock-on effect of the moving stress, as worry somehow seems to put our immune systems at a low ebb. I wish you a speedy recovery, and a smooth house move. Having done that a couple of times in recent years, I do not envy you.

I'm tantalisingly close to you tomorrow in fact, as I'll be over near Bishop Stortford for my #2 sister's birthday. #1 sister lives just up the road from you, near Ware, and I was born in Enfield, lived in Cheshunt many years ago. I'm sure in the future there will be the chance for us to have a get together, that would be fun.

Have a good weekend, and looking forward to your returning to us when all the chaos has died down.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Fri May 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Sarah

You are such a funny lady I mean this in such a positive way. I'm feeling like crap warmed up with a sickness bug and moving stress ( stress like I've never felt before!! ) and then I read your posts and they make me feel all safe and good. Now I'm rambling but I think your lovely and your telling all your story and in fact our own aren't really that different. I totally agree re buying bigger clothes and eating our way to cow size!!!
I will be back to join the ride soon and then I think for the grand finale you have to come to London for tea!!! ( decaf with skimmed milk of course!! )

Have a good day all

Danni xx
Dannib78
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

The Emerging New Me Empty The Emerging New Me

Post by MrsBadcrumble Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 am

Evening all,

I thought I'd share with you how things are progressing now I'm a few weeks into the diet. I thought it might be useful for anyone new starting the diet too.

So, I'm into Week 10 of the keeplan now, and friends are starting to notice my loss. I'm shrinking back into a wardrobe and cupboards full of clothes that I've not worn in a few years.

One of the trigger points for me starting this diet was earlier in the year I couldn't fit into hardly any of my clothes, and I tried to sneak into a changing room to try on a larger size of jeans, not sure if they would even fit me, and my boyfriend noticed the size tag on them. He asked me if buying larger clothes wasn't just an easy way out of the problem, and an expensive way of going about it, plus it was also admitting defeat. He was right, but I think it took someone actually saying it out loud to me, for it to sink in. I think until then I thought I was quietly getting away with gaining weight, and no one noticing... don't ask me how, because it must have been blatently obvious that I was turning into the size of a cow! I guess the thing is, people will usually comment on how you look like you've lost weight, but they don't do the same when you've gained it.

Early in March I went out with my 3 sisters for a birthday celebration, and there was the obligatory photo call we always have when all 4 of us are together, and I was trying to hide behind my older sister in the pictures. I definitely didn't look like the youngest, but I looked and felt fat and frumpy, which underneath isn't the real me.

So, after that weekend, I began my journey by finding Kee online, ordering a month's supply, and getting straight on it a week after.

Here I am, a few weeks later, and I'm about to have another get-together with my sisters, and none of them have seen me since I have been on the diet. I saw a good friend today, and she remarked that I looked like I'd lost quite a bit of weight (I've not told her I'm dieting either), and then asked how much I'd lost. When I told her almost 2 stone she looked visibly surprised, and said that I looked fabulous! It's the unprompted boost I needed.

I got my hair cut and coloured this week, which was my treat for getting this close to my 2 stone loss mark, and it's also helped to make me feel less frumpy too. I don't know when I slipped into not caring about myself, and decided to eat myself into oblivion, but I'm so glad I realised it, and took action.

The best thing about doing the Keeplan is that it's given me quick results. I've lost inches all over, but I've not felt deprived or struggled with the meals. That in itself has has been the incentive to stick with it, and carry on. Managing to fit in social events has been tricky, but I have managed to do it.

9 weeks ago, I was struggling to fit into size 18 clothes, and this week I tried on a pair of size 16 petite jeans, and they were too big. I'm 'almost' into a size 14 trouser, and have bought 2 new size 14 tops this week, that do fit. I know that I'm about half a stone away from the size 14 jeans. I'm still not near to my target weight, but it shows that even during the journey, there are positives along the way.

I'd love to hear if you've had a positive moment during your journey. I've got a treat of a pedicure for my 2.5 stone mark, and then a manicure for my 3 stone mark. Does anyone else give themselves incentives?

Hope you don't mind my ramble!
Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down