THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Imp's journal EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Imp's journal EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Imp's journal EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Imp's journal EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Imp's journal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Imp's journal EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Imp's journal EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Imp's journal EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Imp's journal EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Imp's journal

+6
lucylu78
Admin
kelly0803
sue wilkes
Steph
Imp
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Imp's journal Empty Re: Imp's journal

Post by sue wilkes Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:14 am

Hi Imp,

Hope that things are picking up for you and that you are managing to feel a bit better.

I hope you are getting your house in order, or is it still chaos....

Have missed you posting on the forum, sending you best wishes Smile

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:15 am

Hi Imp

Ditto what kelly said below. Nobody but you knows what you're going
through, I hope its nothing too serious and that you can soon be on the road to recovery.
Prolonged illness of any kind can make one depressed and with all that you've had
on you're plate lately its no wonder you feel low.
Sending postitive vibes and best wishes that you'll soon be back on track.

luc x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Imp,

sending love. it is hard when you are not well and feeling down and being by yourself most of the time. Sue is right if anyone here could lend an ear please ask. but just look after yourself and know we are all here if we can help at all.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:26 am

Hi Imp,

Im sorry to hear that you havent been well, i hope that you will soon feel better. I know how hard it can be
to feel motivated to do anything when you feel depressed so dont be too hard on yourself.

Well done on ordering more food packs, at least you will have them to hand for when you do feel more like
your usual self. If you want to you could maybe have one or two packs per day just to help you along and
keep the calories at bay.

Post on here often. I find that it helps to put things down on paper and you can chat away about anything. I
feel like the girls on here have become my friends (you included Smile) and that i can talk about most things, not
just the weight, after all its lots of other things going on that make us gain the weight in the first place not
just the food.

Hows everything else going, the cattery and the house. I can imagine that you will be pretty busy over Easter
with people taking breaks.

Keep your chin up and keep drinking the water

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:09 am

Imp sorry to hear you've been so poorly, and hope the results are positive from the hospital.

Have you spoken to your GP about feeling depressed? If there's one thing I know, trying to fight your way out of it alone is nigh on impossible to do. It's always worthwhile to have a chat with them about feeling low, and I'm sure they can offer you some support.

You've made a positive move to order more packs, so you can stick with the plan. Did you order any new products to try, or just sticking with what you already know?

Wishing you well, and pop back here if it will help you to chat with us. I pop in every day, and get notifications when someone else posts.

S xx
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:53 am

Sorry folks - rather poorly and had to spend days @ hospital. beginning to feel a bit better though still waiting for xray results and will know more then.
Other medical problems has sunk me into depression and trying to fight my way out again Sad Put in an order today to try a few new things and hope I will feel a bit more motivated - at the moment I don;t seem to care much which isnt good I know

Hope you are all a bit more positive than me! Will see you soon I hope

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 am

Hi Imp,

Hope that things are going okay with you, both with the diet and the house renovations. Havent seen you
posting so much lately, hope that you are well.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaclareb Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:35 pm

That's great Imp.

Well done... Very Happy
lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi Imp,

Well done that is fantastic. It is all about jumping back on your journey and not worrying about any past blips.

OMG you made me laugh. My heating is on 25+. i walk past and turn it up and my OH walks past and turns it down. I am frozen all the time.

Feeling a bit better today but still went to quacks anyway. I have antibiotics for my eyes, put me on nausea and dizziness medication and I have blood test tomorrow morning. blood pressure and heart/chest were ok. Doc gave me a boost too. When I walked in she said wow you look fantastic, so thoguth that was very kind. I did tell her about the comment from the nurse a few weeks ago and she said there was no way i look overweight and BMI's should be taken as guidelines everyone is different. I should be proud of how I look. thought that was very nice.

Well work calling so will catch up later.

Well done on your 1 stone loss. Here is to the next target.

Kelly x Wink
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Wow! Imp, a stone in 3 weeks is a fantastic. Especially as we're led to believe it averages around a stone every 4 weeks, so that's really good going.

Step away from the creme egg!! (I saw an advert for the mahoosive walnut whip they're doing in M&S as an alternative to an easter egg this year - OMG I just luuurrrvvee walnut whips!!) I'm going to have to start having to have a negative image to hold on to in times of weakness like that ... *imagines Margaret Thatcher naked* lol That should do it, I feel sick now!! Wink
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 pm

WI day - not over exciting but I did lose a bit which was more than I was expecting.
Total so far is 6.5kG (about 1 stone exactly!) so I did make the stone in 3 weeks cheers

Ah well ... am off to work ladies and trying to ignore the cadburys cream egg that a very kind customer gave me yesterday!! affraid

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 am

Oh yes I can, I'm chomping on a choc truffle bar as I type! haha

I was exactly the same last week when I began the diet, and got told off by OH for whacking the thermostat up to 20*. He was flabbergasted and spluttered 'but we've never had the temperature anywhere near that before - what's got into you!!?' Bless him, I think he could see the £'s just wafting out of the house at that point. The rest of the family were roasting, and I was sat there in a hooded top - hood up! telling them I had a cold nose and cold hands and feet.

I have been a bit better this week, but have tried to be a bit more active too, which helps.

I find supermarket shopping rather odd at the mo, because I usually visualise meal planning for the week ahead, and think of what would be nice to have, and of course I'm so switched off from it that I just don't feel enthusiastic about anything to do with food while I can't eat it! Actually, the only thing I got enthusiastic about was the green veggies. I got some lovely cabbage and leeks from Sainsburys. Very Happy

Hey ho, it's all in a good cause. I've finished the truffle bar so I'm off again now cheers
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:55 am

The sun sure has helped! Trouble with vlcd and me is that I feel cold all the time. On LL for the first time in my (long) life I had chilblains. I have been wearing a coat all day - in and out of the house!! - recently even with the heating on at night. Happened with LL and is now happening with this. Hell for me is a cold place ....

Anyway - I feel heaps better and went to Tesco / Lidl tonight and got salad and veg and a new bottle of balsamic vinegar (mmmmm!). A bit apprehensive about the WI tomorrow but we shall see!

Keep up the good work folks and keep posting! You can't type and eat ..... Wink

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Sorry to hear you've been poorly Imp.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and that you've back to being fighting fit again soon.

Hopefully the sun will be shining on you this week also, as the forecast has been for sunnier & milder weather, and that always seems to help to make me feel better.

Get well soon!

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 am

Hi Imp,

Hope things are improving. It is so hard but it just shows we are all human and sometimes illness takes over. The main thing is we get ourselves back to health and jsmp back on our roads to success.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 am

Hiya folks - no I havent left town just yet! lol

Been "proper poorly" over the weekend and only just managed to get the work done and get back to bed. The diet didnt really happen but am now back in full swing. One of those 48 hour thingies - fine now but VERY tired all the time Sad Am hoping that will ease as I get the proper nutrition back. All i could face for 2 days was dry toast and plain biscuits ... *sigh*

Yes Sue very busy on the lead up to Easter and Mothering Sunday saw us full again. Spent the week so far cleaning - got 7 more coming in to stay tomorrow though! Will make up for the very quiet times just recently though.

Am hoping I will make the stone this Thursday but not going to get too worried since I had time out but I have resisted the temptation to weigh mainly cos if i had put weight on I might not have got back on the bike so to speak!

Hope all are doing well and will try to catch up with all your stories a bit later when I've finished work.

xxxxx

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi Imp,

Hope that things are going well with you, havent seen you on here for abit.

Are the cats and the house keeping you busy, hope the weight loss is still going well for you

Take care

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Aww we love having kittens in - mind you we have to take twice as long with them grooming and playing of course Wink Those are the good bits amongst a line of up to 20 litter trays at 7.30am ...

I'll drink to the next stone mark too! In water of course ....Not gonna step on the scales till Monday at least and hope to hold out till WI day - Thursday.

New hospital appt through for 2pm on 26th and I am not allowed to eat for 6 hours beforehand ....oatmeal will be early that day as I dont normally have breakfast till 11 or 12!!! I never feel hungry first thing so I leave it until I do.

Hope all are doing well - wish the weather would buck up a bit - cold and damp still here.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:42 am

Hi Imp, and well done on the loss so far.

That's over 12lb gone forever, and like others have said, next week you'll be over the 1 stone mark. Are you feeling the loss yet?

The cattery must keep you really busy. I've got 2 cats, the youngest, Mathilda, is only 7 months old, and she's such a delight. She acts more like a dog though, fetches a ball, runs off with toys in her mouth, goes to the door when there's a knock, to name but a few. Cleaning her tray each day is enough for me, dread to think of the amount of poop-scooping you have to do. affraid

Hope you have a fab new week, and here's to knocking that first stone on the head.
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:22 am

Hi Imp,

That is great, well done. Yes we all have high expectations but all need to break down what we achieve and then realise what we have done.

Yes I am sure a cattery keeps you very busy and what a great plan for your retirement. I am sure it is very enjoyable yet I understand how hard it is to be on it constantly.

Well done and here is to the next week ahead.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi Imp,

Well done on your weight loss, you are doing really well. They do say that your weight loss averages at 3-4 lbs a
week overall so i would be really pleased if i were you.

Its a huge boost on week 1 with the large loss which i think inspires us to carry on but being realistic i know that
it has to settle down, still 12lbs lighter you will be over the stone next week so well done that will be the 1st one out
the way.

Are you scale hopping, i have tried to curb that although the temptation is always there in front of me.

I bet your cattery keeps you busy, i have one kitten called dotty and she is enough. We love her, she is adorable
but i wouldnt want any more. Us cat owners rely on people like you when we go away so well done.

Have a good day, im walking today as its really foggy here this morning so i am leaving the car behind.

Love Sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Well twas as I expected really - a total loss on Week2 of 5.8kg (12.76lbs) so overall pretty good I think Smile We all want it to be more though I know lol.

I have a boarding cattery - long hours, 7 days a week 365 days a year - and this is our retirement project!!!!!!! So everyone else's holiday is basically our busiest times.

Speaking of hours time I got going - will catch up later

Have a good one everyone!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:25 am

Hi Imp,

good luck for tomorrow but I am sure you will be fine.

Just posted to Sarah about what I do so come on spill the beans on you working at home.

Hope all results are ok and they sort you out quickly.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 am

Hi All - hope you are all ok and doing well!

Weigh day tomorrow and though I have been diligently good - a couple of sugar free chewing gums to take the taste of ketosis away and not scare the customers and a small amount of dr pepper total - I am not expecting too much after the massive start last week.

Not a great day today - very very busy and a visit to the hospital - got to go back for an ivu after they found a "blob" (it is a technical term apparently!) and they want to make sure it isnt a shard of the kidney stone they shattered last year *sigh* I really dont want to go through all that again but I suppose I dont have much choice really Sad

Anyway - the business is getting VERY busy so time over the next few days / weeks / months affraid might not be as much as in our quiet time but I will be posting progress whenever I can. Will get on every day but might not have time to post esp at weekends.

Keep up the good work girls (and any fellers that might be reading and think this is some kind of women's only thing!) Laughing

Fingers crossed for weigh in!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi Imp,

I hope you are ok and keeping those hornets out! I would die. This morning i could hear a buzzing behind the bedroom curtains and could not sleep in case it got out, eventually i was brave and it turned out to be a fly so i set it free into the world!

I hope all the plastering is coming along and you are on 2 journeys, one for your body and one for your house. Hope they are both successful.

Have a great day.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Well done you for not having the extra. It just goes to show that its the boredom thing that makes us eat and
definitely not the hunger pangs.

Usually if i feel i am hungry i have a drink of water and make myself wait at least 30 mins, usually by that time
i am busy doing something else and the moment has gone.

I think you are doing extermely well under difficult circumstances but stay focused not only will the end result
be a new you but a new home too.

Have a great day

Love Sue Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Well last night I'd had my bar early and then was wandering - as you do - wanting something before bed .,....
I decided on an extra bar and went to do chores and get one and walked into the utility (which is serving as a kitchen during building) and was confronted by a very large and not very pleased hornet!! (We get a few round here - nasty evil things they are and HUGE). By the time I had found the fly/wasp spray and dived through to stand on the patio and shoot at it through the door and hoped it would just fly out all thoughts of a bar had gone and when it eventually died and I had stopped the cat playing with it affraid I just finished all the chores and went to bed - so the diet was saved.

Didn't sleep well though so didn't weigh myself this morning as I was going to - if I hadn't lost much I know I would be a bit disappointed and that isn't a good idea when am a bit down and tired. So getting ready for my day - all animals sorted and off to work in a minute. Kitchen is being plastered this week so progress is being made!!!

Stay with me folks and keep the news coming in!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:43 am

Evening all! Hope everyone had a lovely day - seems that a lot of you certainly did and have been sooo good!

We had a great day - went into Exeter to explore the medieval underground tunnels which run under the city - just fascinating! Then coffee and a little essential shopping - and then home. A bit rushed as someone was due to collect a cat early today but very relaxing! OH went off about 5 and have just had spag bog - and a glass of dr pepper zero. Gonna watch Time Team in a min as a very good friend help at the dig they are featuring and was there when they were filming. Then it will be chores and bed.

Trying hard here but i HATE the first evening when he goes back - positive vibes please!

xxx

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by jessyberry88 Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:13 am

you poor thing, i really couldnt deal with having building work in my house, OH going away for work and doing a diet, you must be one tough lady! Always remember if your feeling low or need someone to talk to if you have a craving or anything then we are all here to encourage!!

This place has really helped me!!

jess x

jessyberry88

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 am

Forgot to say I managed to stay OFF the scales this morning Smile

I looked at the omelette instructions and am bit gutted as our kitchen at the moment whilst it does now have a floor and a ceiling affraid doesnt have anything else but a few wires )and no plaster yet - that is next week!) I have a microwave and that is all (not had a hob since last october!) Would it be possible to do it in a microwave omelette maker? If it is possible I can order a pack next time (I wont tell my chickens cos they would be very upset .....) as I wont have my cooker installed (it is lurking in the lounge atm) for at least another 5 weeks

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 am

Doing good today. Got some Coke Zero cheap in tesco today - they have it on offer in cans ( which will stop me drinking a whole bottle!) but am saving for special when I get really down (prolly tomorrow night when my OH goes off back to Bucks to work and I am on my own again with all the building work etc ...)
Black coffee out ( not a hardship as I usually drink decent coffee black) with 2 glasses of water on the side Smile

Hope your days are going well!!!

xx

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:09 am

Hi Imp,

Yes definetly a good one, i like this one too.

Tomorrows never come, or come with another excuse so act now while the thought is in your head!.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm

I really love the one today and lots of tomorrows!

i'm definately guilty of putting stuff off, especially dieting. After my youngest was born i was adament i was going to go back to VLCD and get the weight off once and for all....she is 18 months old now and i'm a stone heavier!

have a good weekend imp Very Happy
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Imp's journal Empty Hi Imp

Post by Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Thanks for your encouragement to everyone, it really helps and great to see the forum so active and used. You have a great weekend to. Remember our brains know its the weekend but our body treats it just like any other day so everyone has to just as good with their water and food intake. Little changes can make Big results.

Thinking of you all
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 am

Just to wish everyone a lovely weekend! Keep going and enjoy Smile

Imp

Back to top Go down

Imp's journal Empty Time Flys

Post by Admin Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi Jess, time really does flys by. I loved the Lent quote, There's only one today but lots of tomorrows so act now. It's so true, we spend so much time thinking about dieting, deciding on our last meal and putting it off because there is an event happening in days time, all of a sudden one month has flown by, we are still the same weight and still not happy with ourselves.

So well done, for starting and continuing through a possibly difficult dieting week, every occassion can be gotten around with the meal packs and a little healthy eating and the right attitude, it is much better to start the day you decided you need and want to lose weight.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jessyberry88 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks am ready for week 2 now!!!

jessyberry88

Back to top Go down

Imp's journal Empty Hi Jess

Post by Admin Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:06 pm

You're doing great, keep focused and the pounds will keep coming off. cheers
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jessyberry88 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:04 pm

its such a boost when some more comes off, i deliberately dont own a pair of scales so i cant keep jumping on and off, i have to physically drive to my friends house!!

im craving peanut butter on toast these past few days, but have stayed strong! the other thing was crisps i love crisp so having to cut them out was hard but iv now discovered the bbq soy puffs and they are lovely so have a few packs of those to munch on if i want crisps!!

keep up the hard work. xx

jessyberry88

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Morning all and thanks Jess Smile Not overkeen on the soups but have one occasionally - I like the Veg with a pinch of curry powder in on a cold day Smile

Well after yesterdays "status quo" I sneaked a peek this morning although I wasn't going to and I lost another .2 making it a nice round 5kG loss. Not too bad as I gave blood last night (I did all through LL and was fine - I know the advice here is not to!) and had a biscuit after with my water Embarassed I did though drink at least 4 litres yesterday so maybe the effect will be well diluted Wink

On with another day here - keep going everyone!!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by jessyberry88 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 pm

well done on your weight loss in the first week that is amazing. im just starting my second week now and really looking forward to it.
if you like soup the cream of chicken is nice on a hot day but im having a break from it because i over did and was having soup everyday on first week!!

weather has turned chilly here so may have one now and then.

keep going xx

jessyberry88

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:13 am

Had the nadgers this afternoon - tried a bit of chewing gum and more water but that didnt do the trick, so I went and hoed the vegetable beds helped by 8 chickens and my two young black cats !! Feeling very virtuous now ... OH due home tonight (he works away for most of the week)

We now have most of a ceiling in our kitchen! Believe me this is real progress - next week is just plastering the whole thing *sigh* I shall ignore the dust ....

Hope your days are going well!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:15 pm

wow 10lb is fab!!! well done cheers
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Thanks everyone - needless to say I am beaming today!!! I am quite prepared to lose about 1 or 1.5 kG a week now on average - i spent 8 months losing about that so I try to keep my expectations sensible Smile

Am drinking a toast to myself - you guessed - in water!!!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Morning Imp,

Just to say a well done for your fantastic weight loss.

Hope you are pleased, keep it going.

Kelly x Wink
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi Lucy,

I did what you are doing on my 2nd week and felt a bit disheartened when the scales werent moving as
fast as i wanted, then i went two days without getting on and waited till my weigh day and had lost
three pounds so the weight does go but in its own time. Try not to get on them so often as your weight
will change throughout the day. You are doing well and any loss is a bonus.

Imp wow 10lbs thats fab. I thought admins advice about the house bricks was great, from now on i am
going to think of it as building my own wall out of my body fat, i can picture it in my minds eye.

Have a great day girls Smile

Love sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Morning Imp

10lb+ is a great weight loss for the first week, do you feel
motivated for your second week? I've got my second weigh in on saturday
and i've been scale hopping a bit and only lost 2lbs so far this week.

Have a good day
Lucy

lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Imp's journal Empty Hi Imp

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Brill weight loss thats equivalent to a common house brick which weighs on the scales 5lb so you have lost two house bricks in fat already.

Just imagine carrying two of those around with you for the next week, every where you went. Generally on a VLCD the second week you loose 1/2 what you did in the first week. That will be your first stone 14lbs gone and 3 house bricks cheers

Doesn't seem possible.
flower

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks Sue:) kG to pounds is x2.2 so it is just a bit over 10 pounds .... bounce

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Well done imp on your first weigh, be proud of yourself. I only weigh in pounds so im not too sure what kg equates to but
it sounds a lot. It can get disheartening when you hop on the scales frequently as i know only too well. I have made a
commitment to myself not to get on them again till my official weigh day which is monday as i know my weight is like
a yoyo and i want to see results every day which i know is not realistic.

You have made a fab start so heres to week 2 onwards and upwards

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next