THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hello Everyone :) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hello Everyone :) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hello Everyone :) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hello Everyone :) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hello Everyone :) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hello Everyone :) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hello Everyone :) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hello Everyone :) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hello Everyone :) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello Everyone :)

3 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone :) Empty Re: Hello Everyone :)

Post by wannabehealthy Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Thank you Kelly - I'm planning on that for my dinner tonight Very Happy

Admin - I certainly did, and I also read about the oat cookies, which sound delish!

I had the classic oatmeal this morning for breakfast, just made with water as I'm not a big fan of milk. It tastes really good, and no need for any sweetener! Yet with usual porridge oats I used to need sweetner. Very happy so far Smile

wannabehealthy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :) Empty Hi

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Ohhhhh lovely, all the hotmeals are brill, and did you read the reciepe post of how to make the indian soup into a vegetable curry, there's just to much choice LOL

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 am

wait til you try the spghetti bolognese it is to die for xxx Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by wannabehealthy Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 am

I ended up having a cottage pie pack for my dinner tonight and oooooh YUMMMMMMMM!!!!! This is DEFINITELY something I'll be able to stick to!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

wannabehealthy

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :) Empty Hi..

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:21 am

Brill, the post is all set up for tomorrow, you can introduce yourself if you like on there and just post your new loss each time you visit, be interesting to see how it goes, lets hope it inspires lots of KeeBees xx
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wannabehealthy Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:12 am

Admin wrote:Hi Welcome to the KeeDiet, hope you are enjoying the products, that week 13 is a killer for many and you arent alone so no beating yourself up. The Nutrisaveur meal sales have shot through the roof this year so I think many must be having the same thoughts. Its amazing how we all think that all VLCD dieting must be the same as Ligherlife, Cambridge etc, but it doesn't, as long as your calories,carbs and sugars are controlled you'll enter ketosis, as long as you take your vitamin supplement you receive all your nutrition, and use all the plans correct and you receive sufficient protein, healthy fats and calcium.

Glad you found us to, it will be great for us to follow your journey as an ex exante client and hear your views, every journey has a cross roads, so maybe this was yours. Gonna start a forum later today for Lent 40 Days of 100% Dieting, watch out and sign up, it may be just what you need.

flower

Thank you for the welcome, I was about to type that they hadn't arrived yet, but as I was typing there was a knock at the window and the delivery driver was standing outside my door with it all Smile Woop woop!! I'm starting the program from tomorrow morning, and very much looking forward to it!! I will indeed sign up to 40 days of 100% dieting - sounds like an ideal challenge to keep myself motivated Smile

wannabehealthy

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :) Empty Hi Wanabehealthy

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 am

Hi Welcome to the KeeDiet, hope you are enjoying the products, that week 13 is a killer for many and you arent alone so no beating yourself up. The Nutrisaveur meal sales have shot through the roof this year so I think many must be having the same thoughts. Its amazing how we all think that all VLCD dieting must be the same as Ligherlife, Cambridge etc, but it doesn't, as long as your calories,carbs and sugars are controlled you'll enter ketosis, as long as you take your vitamin supplement you receive all your nutrition, and use all the plans correct and you receive sufficient protein, healthy fats and calcium.

Glad you found us to, it will be great for us to follow your journey as an ex exante client and hear your views, every journey has a cross roads, so maybe this was yours. Gonna start a forum later today for Lent 40 Days of 100% Dieting, watch out and sign up, it may be just what you need.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :) Empty Hello Everyone :)

Post by wannabehealthy Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi all, made my first order on Saturday evening, and planning on getting straight into it as soon as it arrives.

I did Exante for 12wks, but couldn't get back on track after the add a meal week on week 13. Been off plan for 3wks now and realise it's because I miss actually eating food as their products are shakes soups and bars, but I don't like the bars so it was just soups and shakes. Did a bit of research and found Kee Diet, with low cal real food products, which made me think Wow! Now THIS is what I need to get back on track and lose the rest of this weight! I have 65lbs still to lose to reach my healthy target of 9st (I'm 5ft 3inches). Wish I'd seen this plan before Smile Can't wait to get started!! Very Happy

wannabehealthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum