THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!!

2 posters

Go down

Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! Empty Re: Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!!

Post by rachiebaby Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 pm

things not going too well... but i am back on it today!!!

i passed out last week, was really ill ended up having 4 slices of toast to help bring me back round. Friday i struggled to stay on it with being so ill from the niht before. Sat i half kept to it day i was fine had a shake and bar in the day but by evening i started being naughty!! Since then it's spiraled...haribo's, whit choc button's, lemonade....

I felt fab after my 6lb loss last week and i really really want to loose this weight so i AM back on track today....HELP!!!!!!

rachiebaby

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! Empty Re: Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!!

Post by sazabaza Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:52 pm

rachiebaby wrote:hi sarah!
how are you doing? Still on plan?
OH DEAR I AM STRUGGLING STILL, BUT STILL BEING VERY GOOD!!!

the headaches havent wore off yet so took some nurofen, sound's strange but my whole body is acheing thinking it has something to do with me going to the gym on monday, dont think im ready for hard excercise yet!!
i am most suffering with stomach ache's and wind at the moment, sorry if tmi!! I felt a bit constipated yest (is this normal?) but today im completly opposite cant stay off loo? I'm hoping this is all ok?
do you no if we can have soy sauce?
weigh day tom, i'l have only been on plan 5 full day's but we'l see, looking forward to it! hoping that'l spur me on to carry on!!
hope to chat soon x

Hi Rachel,

They do suggest that you dont exercise for the first couple of weeks so your body can get used to being in ketosis, you dont want to be keeling over in the gym!! I was very achy on Monday but took some Nurofen which eased it alot.

Have you been eating bars? if so they can give you wind and stomach ache as they are too strong for some people.... they dont affect me at all, thank god!

I take a daily supplement for constipation as I have really bad times with it.... I use pysllium husks Smile

I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 9lbs so far.... proper weigh in day tomorrow morning though, I have had TOTM this week too, so I am very pleased Smile

Keep up the good work hun x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rachiebaby Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:01 pm

weigh day...6 lb's off!!!

rachiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rachiebaby Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:35 am

hi sarah!
how are you doing? Still on plan?
OH DEAR I AM STRUGGLING STILL, BUT STILL BEING VERY GOOD!!!

the headaches havent wore off yet so took some nurofen, sound's strange but my whole body is acheing thinking it has something to do with me going to the gym on monday, dont think im ready for hard excercise yet!!
i am most suffering with stomach ache's and wind at the moment, sorry if tmi!! I felt a bit constipated yest (is this normal?) but today im completly opposite cant stay off loo? I'm hoping this is all ok?
do you no if we can have soy sauce?
weigh day tom, i'l have only been on plan 5 full day's but we'l see, looking forward to it! hoping that'l spur me on to carry on!!
hope to chat soon x

rachiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:26 am

Hi Rachel,

Hope you are doing ok x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 am

rachiebaby wrote:DAY 3, i started on sunday officially, tried starting saturday but i went to a party and ate lot's of naughty things!! Shocked

So not been tempted to cheat so far, i'm on etiquett 1 ~ shake for breki, soup for lunch, tuna salad for tea and bar in the evening. I've been having 2.5-3.5ltrs of water a day and dont seem to be struggling with that, tho the toilet breaks are getting a bit of a nightmare!!

Today i do seem to be struggling tho, i've had a shake and soup and only managd 1ltr of water, im just so hungry, got an awful headache too also lightheaded, gosh the things we do to be thin!!!

My goal is to be 9st 7lb's for xmas, im currently 11st so hoping to do it!! Very Happy

hope every one is is managing well, good luck to you all!!!

You are doing fab so far hun, try and get some more water down you, it will help with the hunger & headaches, also dont be afraid to pop a few pills to aide the headaches!!

If you need to it wont hurt to have an extra shake/soup if you are really struggling.... once you are in ketosis you will feel fabulous and be at your goal weight in no time at all!!

Keep up the good work hun x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!! Empty Rachiebabys wedding weight loss journey!!!

Post by rachiebaby Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:07 am

DAY 3, i started on sunday officially, tried starting saturday but i went to a party and ate lot's of naughty things!! Shocked

So not been tempted to cheat so far, i'm on etiquett 1 ~ shake for breki, soup for lunch, tuna salad for tea and bar in the evening. I've been having 2.5-3.5ltrs of water a day and dont seem to be struggling with that, tho the toilet breaks are getting a bit of a nightmare!!

Today i do seem to be struggling tho, i've had a shake and soup and only managd 1ltr of water, im just so hungry, got an awful headache too also lightheaded, gosh the things we do to be thin!!!

My goal is to be 9st 7lb's for xmas, im currently 11st so hoping to do it!! Very Happy

hope every one is is managing well, good luck to you all!!!

rachiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum