THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on!

3 posters

Go down

Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! Empty Re: Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on!

Post by Rax247 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:40 am

thanx all - I'm trying hard to keep off the 'bad' stuff' but i may just try kee light and see how i progress! the drinking water part of this diet kills - need to visit 'little mens room' every hour or so! lol! Shocked
Rax247
Rax247

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! Empty Re: Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on!

Post by sazabaza Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:56 am

Rax247 wrote:Hi peeps,

I was near to my target and took time out for weddings, events etc..and now I'm 5 kgs on and finding it hard to stick with Kee....Do you have any tips to keep me going??

Hello there,

Stick to the plan, I do Kee lite as it allows me to have some normal food and you cant go wrong....

Good luck Smile

Last edited by sazabaza on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by marionlake1982 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi i know it is really hard i did the cambridge few years ago and then came off for diffewrent reasons and after another baby and the weight piling on here i am again. im my heaviest and it was daughnting but i kept thinking to myself got to do it for my kids and myself and i want to be able to buy nice clothes so make a list off all the reasons you want to loose weight and it may help. also i have my litttle ones being christened end november so have a target for then and then 3 other targets which keep me focused. Good luck let us now how you get on xx

marionlake1982

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on! Empty Help needed....back to Kee after 5 months off....and 5kg on!

Post by Rax247 Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi peeps,

I was near to my target and took time out for weddings, events etc..and now I'm 5 kgs on and finding it hard to stick with Kee....Do you have any tips to keep me going??
Rax247
Rax247

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum