THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hello everyone  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hello everyone  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hello everyone  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hello everyone  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hello everyone  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hello everyone  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hello everyone  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hello everyone  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hello everyone  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone  Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by MJ Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:37 am

JuliaA1 wrote:Hiya

Thanks for your reply. I will definately bear that in mind. It makes sense really as my body will need some time to get used to the lower calorie intake. The treadmill is hopefully arriving in the next 28 days or so so am hopeful that I will be established into the kee programme well and truly by then though will have to take it slowly as am not the fittest by any stretch of the imagination Embarassed

Well done on your weight loss though, was it difficult to stick to? I am hoping that seeing the weight go will keep me focused to banish it once and for all.

Thanks again

Julia x Very Happy

I found the diet quite easy to stick too. I have found it harder since I reached my goal as I am picking more. But it is well worth the effort as I like wearing smaller clothes! Smile I bought a treadmill 10 years ago so I wasn't new to that kind of exercise and as I said I found it hard to keep up my exercise. I felt really guilty when I couldn't go on my treadmill as I had been going on it twice a day! Shocked I soon got back into exercising every day, but I only do it once a day now. Lets us know how you do at each weigh in and I sugest you get yourself a weight tracker it really helps to focus on your goal! Wink

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 am

Hi Julia,
I am just starting too. Looking forward to hearing how well you do!
Nicki Very Happy

Nic

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliaA1 Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:10 am

Hiya

Thanks for your reply. I will definately bear that in mind. It makes sense really as my body will need some time to get used to the lower calorie intake. The treadmill is hopefully arriving in the next 28 days or so so am hopeful that I will be established into the kee programme well and truly by then though will have to take it slowly as am not the fittest by any stretch of the imagination Embarassed

Well done on your weight loss though, was it difficult to stick to? I am hoping that seeing the weight go will keep me focused to banish it once and for all.

Thanks again

Julia x Very Happy

JuliaA1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi Julia

Welcome to the Forum. Very Happy

Stick to the diet and you can't help but lose weight. Be careful with your exercise on the treadmill. When I first started I tried to keep up with my treadmill workout, I was okay at first but after a few days on the diet I found I was very weak and felt a bit faint after being on the treadmill. I stopped the teadmill for a few days but went back to it after a couple of weeks. You may be okay but I thought I would share my experience with you.

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone  Empty Hello everyone

Post by JuliaA1 Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:40 am

Hello to you all,

I am Julia, 34 years old, married with 2 children. I have decided to bite the bullet and do something about my ever expanding waistline!!! I know people who have done LL and such like and before now the thought of doing something like that terrified me Crying or Very sad as I just love my food.
However, I have looked into the Kee diet and just feel that its right for me and I need to do something sooner rather than later.
I have only really put weight on since my pregnancies and now my children are 5 and nearly 4 I can't blame that anymore. I am hoping to lose about 3 stones fingers crossed.
I have ordered 3 weeks worth of the WC plan and have a treadmill on its way to encourage me to start doing a bit of exercise when the children are in bed.
My hubbie is completely supportive and wants me to feel happy about my weight but I refuse to buy a larger size again so I have to get my bum into gear and crack on with finding the old me!!(not 'fatty mummy' as my son lovingly refers to me as Embarassed )

Hope to hear from you all soon and you have all done fantastically with your weight loss, can't wait to be there too Very Happy

Julia x x
ps Hi Julie Marie Smile

JuliaA1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum