THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Mood swings? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Mood swings? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Mood swings? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Mood swings? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Mood swings? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mood swings? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Mood swings? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Mood swings? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Mood swings? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Mood swings?

3 posters

Go down

Mood swings? Empty Re: Mood swings?

Post by sophiejackson Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 am

hi catey!

Hopefully you're still on kee and the mood swings have long dissapeared.

I had a similar thing when i first started- and get it much wose whenever I go back on, now the initial excitement has faded.

I found the worst part is it made me so unmotivated, then i felt even worse when i slipped up. I know we're told not to, but I weigh myself every day when i'm doing kee and find it really helps. If i only do it once a week i end up rewarding myself with food, guain 2lbs and then loose three so was only loosing 1lb a week... which was silly!

now i weigh in every morning and it boosts me for the day, I then reward myself with lots of gifts instead of food. it's been about a year since i started this off and on, and am now in the habit of rewarding myself with shapoo, lotions, day tips, clothes and even holidays instead of take outs. (when i want a take out i put £20 in the take out jar and then if I want it the next day I can have it. I've often forgotten about it by then, or feel too please with myself for resisting. I'm now on about one a month instead of two a week and dont spend all week dremaing of the friday night chineese.... it's also paid for flights to the USA!)

It's cheesey, but when you dont have the instant gratification of a bag of crisps, a new cd or buying jeans which are a size smaller can really help Smile

and if you're b/f's getting the brunt of it, then maybe some sexy underwear to show off your fab new bod !

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi Catey

Sorry if we lose you, hopefully the pixies will come in with suggestions if they are checking in, or you could always email them directly.

I did WW and SW, but things just dragged on, bit here, abit there, end up getting deflated, and still paying out each week plus a 12 mile round trip in car, in the evenings when I need to be here.

How much do you need to lose?, and weighing up the pros and cons versus speed losing it. If you have been successful, then I would stay grumpy and get it off quicker, then you can start on the etiquette programmes. Julie has loads of advice, but as she is just about on her target, she's not checking in so often, she's very good on one's mental attitudes.

Take care Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by catey_kizzle Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Hi and thanks for the advice.

No, not my TOTM, that was last week, so I cant explain it. This is my seventh week of feeling like this. I am going to carry on until the end of the month and then I am going to give WW or SW a try instead Sad

catey_kizzle

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 am

Hi Catey,

I would advise you to stick with it through htis phase, it happened to me too, I presume it's those feelings caused by the abstinence of food, even though you may not think so, your phsycy is missing the eating routine, and your feeling deprive. Mine passed- hope you feel better soon. Have you TOTM due by any chance, as it may exacerbate PMT even though you don't normally suffer with it.
Hope I've helped.
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Mood swings? Empty Mood swings?

Post by catey_kizzle Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:04 pm

I've really been noticing i'm having quite bad mood swings recently, but for no apparent reason. I feel like a big bad rain cloud is over my head, and my poor bf is getting the brunt of my moodiness.

I am drinking 3/4 litres of water a day, having 2 shakes, a soup and a bar a day, getting plently of sleep and exercise so I really don't know what I can be doing wrong. I'm not prone to severe mood swings.

Does anyone have any advice please?

catey_kizzle

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum