THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
How to Structure Programmes EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
How to Structure Programmes EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
How to Structure Programmes EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
How to Structure Programmes EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
How to Structure Programmes EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
How to Structure Programmes EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
How to Structure Programmes EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
How to Structure Programmes EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
How to Structure Programmes EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

How to Structure Programmes

5 posters

Go down

How to Structure Programmes Empty Re: How to Structure Programmes

Post by jamie2007 Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Dont let it beat you, you can do this for sure!

Its only food and we can eat soon but we gotta shift it first, why dont you get a weight ticker, that may motivate you a bit more

KR
jamie2007
jamie2007

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mora Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 am

I guess I got my answer.

This week past I fell off the wagon and ate like i've never done before. I've had chinese meals, chocolate and other bad things - foods I don't normally eat!

I am NOT in Ketosis and put on around 8lbs in a single week.

Interestingly, before I did this, I was not hungry at all. I could go a full day on 1 pack. So I guess the answer is that if you eat badly while doing Kee, you will knock yourself out of Ketosis and you will put on a lot of weight. But not necessarily all of it.

Im back on the plan from tomorrow so im looking forward to seeing if I can drop those 8lbs by Saturday.
Mora
Mora

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:39 pm

So you will be munching real food very soon- Lucky you and what an achievement!

Its day 3 for me today on TFR and I feel fine, not hungry and foccused.

So what has happened to everyone else, have they all drifted off from the forums, or not many people on this Kee Plan?

X
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 am

Hi Jamie, yes I think it would, i'm going to try to stick to low GI too, Julie its basically a diet that includes some carbs but slow energy release ones so you stay fuller for longer so its stuff like porridge, granary bread, wholegrain everything, its just a good compromise to be able to enjoy things like bread and pasta but in a healthier way. I did low GI when I was gestational diabetic and the stuff you think is good for you like rice cakes or watermelon are both high GI - they will make you crave more food and do more harm than good!

So looking forward to EQ1, bring on the dinners!

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Afraid I don't know anything about GI so can't help there. But Katie and I are about to come off FMRP soon and go up the etiquette programmes so we can keep you posted about how that goes.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:40 pm

I must say this is my worry too, would a GI Plan be suitable after weight loss to keep the weight off..?

Cheers
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 am

Hi Mora
I've been thinking a bit more about your question......I think when it says you may go out of ketosis if you eat too many carbs, that doesn't mean you will automatically put on weight (only if you go straight back to a high calorie diet). I think it will just slow down your loss, as ketosis is the most efficient way to burn fat.
Obviously, at the end of the diet we all need to come out of ketosis - or one day we will completely waste away!
Hope this helps?
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Morning Ladies,

I feel this is a worry for all of us but when you get to your goal weight, go up the higher calorie steps to the maintenance plans, gradually introducing food and carbs back into your diet.

When I was on Cambridge I went onto the 1000 cal plan which included carbs and still lost at a steady rate, as I was going on holiday for a week.

As Julie says it is a case of changing your eating habits, but also having the odd treat cos we will all have done so well to get to how we want to be Very Happy

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 am

Hi again Mora

I think this is quite a worry for many of us. I have lost so much weight on this diet that I really don't want to put it back on!

It may well be that if you were to stop now, after that initial high weight loss, and just go back to what you were eating before, you would quickly regain the weight. But believe me, once you've stuck at this for several weeks and had a steady weight loss, you will be reassured that it won't instantly go back on as soon as you touch carbs again! You will also have changed your eating habits so much that ANYTHING will seem like a treat (believe me, the odd slice of ham, or a prawn, feels like BLISS these days!) plus you will have had a good taste of how good it feels to be succeeding, which will help you to keep going.

I think if you stick to your plan and then move on through etiquette 1-3 over a few weeks, you will get a feel for how your body will respond. It will also be important to stick to healthy eating, and build in some exercise, long term for us all I guess.

Hope that helps...but you are not alone trust me!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

How to Structure Programmes Empty How to Structure Programmes

Post by Mora Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:29 am

Okay, so my big plan was 3 months on total meal replacement (3 packs, 1 bar + salad per day) then move to Etiquette for 3 months (2-3 packs, 1 bar and a meal made from approves items on list ie grilled turkey & salad) but what then?

How do we maintain the weightloss after that? Would I need to be on packs for years? Im asking now because my end comes in August which is creeping up on me.

I read a few paragraphs on the Cambridge diet site and it's scary! They say if you drink milk or eat veg, you'll be out of Ketosis and put all the weight back on. It adds to my newb confusion! pale

Especially because I KNOW I lost weight the first week (I think 7llbs) despite cheating with 2 Chinese meals and then last week was week two and I lost a stone. Of course, some of that is the water weight but surely not all!

Im probably only now getting into the early stages of Ketosis (im still hungry lots) so don't want to botch it.

Any opinions? rabbit
Mora
Mora

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum