THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
a little tip!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
a little tip!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
a little tip!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
a little tip!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
a little tip!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
a little tip!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
a little tip!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
a little tip!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
a little tip!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

a little tip!!

+3
linzy1981
katyjay
pathurry2000
7 posters

Go down

a little tip!! Empty Re: a little tip!!

Post by Vashti Sat May 29, 2010 3:23 am

Hi,

Been shopping today and so to those of you needing Psyllium husks, they are on 'Buy 1, get 1 half price', at Holland and Barrett, not sure how long for though! Very Happy

Happy movements!!!!!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:46 am

I have been known to have a whole pint of rowntrees sugar free jelly and it hasn't affected my ketosis Very Happy
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 am

Thanks hun, you been a great help!

Have a nice evening X
jamie2007
jamie2007

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:59 am

Me again! I would say the longer you can manage on only the packs and bars, the better as you are still in early days and getting into ketosis. And the more you will appreciate those other things when you finally have them (omg whatever will chocolate be like when we finally have it!!!)

But I just re-read Katie's earlier posts and it sounds like she's suggesting you can then have a whole pint of sugar-free jelly (eugh sounds foul to me but I know some people love it and find it a life-saver!)

I am sure Katie will confirm this with you though when she's next on.

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:55 am

Lol fancy me getting excited over a bit of veg and jelly and eggs lol.......

I am too scared to do it in case I come out of ketosis X

Juliemarie wrote:Yes, amazing what gets you excited, isn't it??
Do look at the list though as accidental carbs can have quite a bit effect as I have discovered.
You can even have a tablespoonful of fat-free dressing!! I avoided this until lately but after 10 weeks of naked salad I finally bought one last week which is keeping me going a little longer! I've been having boiled veg instead these past 2 weeks as I've been off work (where I usually take my salad) and frankly was glad of the break! Back to the salads again from Monday though.....
Glad to be of help.
Julie X
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:54 am

PS You should be OK without the vitamins if you are only using Total products I think. Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:53 am

Yes, amazing what gets you excited, isn't it??
Do look at the list though as accidental carbs can have quite a bit effect as I have discovered.
You can even have a tablespoonful of fat-free dressing!! I avoided this until lately but after 10 weeks of naked salad I finally bought one last week which is keeping me going a little longer! I've been having boiled veg instead these past 2 weeks as I've been off work (where I usually take my salad) and frankly was glad of the break! Back to the salads again from Monday though.....
Glad to be of help.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:48 am

Wow 50 calories of veg/salad a day on total food replacement wicked!

I am on all Total products, Veggie soup, choc shakes and some bars.

I would love to know how much jelly you can have.

What a relief...

Cheers Julie

Juliemarie wrote:HI Jamie

Yes, you should have 50 cals of veg/salad each day (make sure it's from the list on the site) - you will be surprised how much this is! It helps with 'keeping things moving' let's say, but I also now take Psyllium husks (from Holland & Barrett, half price at the moment) as I still ran into problems in that department (sorry if tmi)

Then the nuts 3 times a week, plus a daily slow-release vitamin (unless you are completely on TOTAL products) and 200 ml of skimmed milk. Also at least 2.5 litres of water (I have to have around 5 litres or I find I get headaches - this is quite a challenge!) - this doesn't include what you put into making up your products.

The jelly has never appealed to me but I know Katie and some of the others loved it, not sure how much you can have though? If I REALLY get the munchies and can't resist, I have occasionally had a boiled egg (it says you can make up a pudding with them so I figure they are OK now and then), piece of cooked meat or a few prawns (yes, I can hardly believe this either, but it does the trick most of the time!!)

Hope this helps. Julie X
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:44 am

HI Jamie

Yes, you should have 50 cals of veg/salad each day (make sure it's from the list on the site) - you will be surprised how much this is! It helps with 'keeping things moving' let's say, but I also now take Psyllium husks (from Holland & Barrett, half price at the moment) as I still ran into problems in that department (sorry if tmi)

Then the nuts 3 times a week, plus a daily slow-release vitamin (unless you are completely on TOTAL products) and 200 ml of skimmed milk. Also at least 2.5 litres of water (I have to have around 5 litres or I find I get headaches - this is quite a challenge!) - this doesn't include what you put into making up your products.

The jelly has never appealed to me but I know Katie and some of the others loved it, not sure how much you can have though? If I REALLY get the munchies and can't resist, I have occasionally had a boiled egg (it says you can make up a pudding with them so I figure they are OK now and then), piece of cooked meat or a few prawns (yes, I can hardly believe this either, but it does the trick most of the time!!)

Hope this helps. Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:50 am

Katy just to confirm , we can have sugar free jelly on TFRP as well? and a few nuts, bit of cucumber???

katyjay wrote:I wish I knew if I had a secret Id share it hun! Yes we can have dry roasted nuts, I just have the Tesco own ones, admin said we could have them.

I have 3 WC and one Total product a day - I like to have something savoury but I hate the soups so I have crisps and I used the Total veg to make them cos that seems to work the best.

I try to make a variety of stuff, so make the shakes into puddings or cookies too

I have some sugare free jelly as a snack, have been having 2 cups of celery, cucumber and iceburg lettuce every day and 6 dry roasted peanuts 3 times a week

I drink about 3 litres of water a day but some days when i'm busy its only bare minimum of 2 and I like the sainsburys flavoured waters with malic acid in cos we cant have citric acid ones, its better than boring water

I have 2 coffees, one morning and on afternoon with 100ml skimmed milk in each and some tablet sweetners too

I don't do any exercise as such but i'm never still what with working and having 2 young children so I might burn off more that way?!

I have times when I really struggle too, I have to remind myself often every day why I am doing this and what I want as the end result and however much I could gladly launch myself into the kitchen and eat about 7 bags of crisps and 5 chocolate bars it would never give me as good a feeling as getting to my target weight will

Hope that helps

Katy xxx
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy1981 Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:21 am

Reading that has made me feel better, I was just browsing on here as i am gettin an urge to have something i shouldnt, I am really hungry this afternoon i have just had a cup of lettuce and cucumber, and drank another half litre of water, but after reading what you just wrote has put me back into spirit!! thank you xxx Smile Smile
linzy1981
linzy1981

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 am

I wish I knew if I had a secret Id share it hun! Yes we can have dry roasted nuts, I just have the Tesco own ones, admin said we could have them.

I have 3 WC and one Total product a day - I like to have something savoury but I hate the soups so I have crisps and I used the Total veg to make them cos that seems to work the best.

I try to make a variety of stuff, so make the shakes into puddings or cookies too

I have some sugare free jelly as a snack, have been having 2 cups of celery, cucumber and iceburg lettuce every day and 6 dry roasted peanuts 3 times a week

I drink about 3 litres of water a day but some days when i'm busy its only bare minimum of 2 and I like the sainsburys flavoured waters with malic acid in cos we cant have citric acid ones, its better than boring water

I have 2 coffees, one morning and on afternoon with 100ml skimmed milk in each and some tablet sweetners too

I don't do any exercise as such but i'm never still what with working and having 2 young children so I might burn off more that way?!

I have times when I really struggle too, I have to remind myself often every day why I am doing this and what I want as the end result and however much I could gladly launch myself into the kitchen and eat about 7 bags of crisps and 5 chocolate bars it would never give me as good a feeling as getting to my target weight will

Hope that helps

Katy xxx

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

a little tip!! Empty NUTS LOL!!!

Post by pathurry2000 Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:08 pm

can we really have dry roasted nuts katy? nad if so which ones, i'm not doing well on this diet at all, i do good for about four days and then whoops messed it up again, whats your secret, you have done so well am so envious and i try to be inspired by everyone, which works until i get of the laptop lol, katy do you eat veg and seeds etc, or do you just stick to the plan and drink plenty of water, which i'm ashamed to say is my downfall as well, any little bit of adivce would be gratefully received!! Mad
pathurry2000
pathurry2000

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:31 am

Nice! We can have dry roasted nuts though hun incase you didnt know

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

a little tip!! Empty a little tip!!

Post by pathurry2000 Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:41 am

this is a little tip for when you have your nuts and seeds! i have just roasted some pine nuts and seeds, i sprayed them with a little one cal spray, and sprinkle some aromat all purpose savoury seasoning and roast at 180 for about 10/15 minutes, watching so they dont burn! omg!! they are so delicious, they taste like dry roasted peanuts! Very Happy
pathurry2000
pathurry2000

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum