THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Here goes!! Week 1 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Here goes!! Week 1 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Here goes!! Week 1 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Here goes!! Week 1 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Here goes!! Week 1 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Here goes!! Week 1 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Here goes!! Week 1 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Here goes!! Week 1 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Here goes!! Week 1 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Here goes!! Week 1

3 posters

Go down

Here goes!! Week 1 Empty Re: Here goes!! Week 1

Post by shirmac Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:17 am

Julie - so far he is doing fine (I am actually quite surprised but don't tell him!) - he is very motivated and I have to say it is much easier with both of us on it - cupboards are bare so no temptations and no food to cook! Will keep ou updated and hope it will inspire your hubby too

S Surprised

shirmac

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by shirmac Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:14 am

It has only been in the past few months- have a lot of time for LL but as husband wanting to do it too, the price was a bit much for both of us - trying to go over all the material we got in LL again as I did find it helpful - but obviusly need to be reminded often! I did keep my weight very even for 2 years after LL.

shirmac

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 am

Julie, I forgot to tick the attatch signiture box and only used the 'quick reply' box so it didnt add it.... will add it on this one!

Lol at the 'Rat' costume, what on earth is she wearing that for?! I presume its a play?!

My day was mental, back into the routine of nursery then school then bus the walk to work then work 9.30-5 then bus, home bath and bed and kitcheny things then sit down! You know how it is, i've had 10 months maternity leave and i'm launched back into working 3 full days and a saturday morning AND looking after 2 kiddies ages 4 and 9 months. My hubby is brilliant though and I used to work ever afternoon and sat morning so I only had 1 whole day off, at least now I get 3.5 days off but they flew by! My Mum is moving up here from Dorset on Saturday so this weekend and all my days off will be bedlam Shocked

Hows you?....sorry we seem to be hijacking this thread don't we?!

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:46 am

HI Katy see we're on at the same time. I'm trying to avoid writing an essay too, and also making a rat (!) costume for my daughter for tomorrow!
What's happened to your weightloss ticker hon? You should keep it there for all the world to see since you are doing so well! (Did it disappear when you changed the photo?)
How was your day?
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 am

HI there, welcome and good luck with getting started.
Also congratulations to your husband - please let me know how he gets on, my hubbie has said he would do this with me, but I got started first, he still says he will join in but hasn't quite got motivated (and I didn't want to wait lol)
I think men lose weight faster (is there ANY justice?!) so now he has seen the effects for me (I am in week 7), the plan is he will join in so we finish together and can together ease back into the 'normal eating' plan at the end. That way there is much more chance of us both maintaining!
I am a bit skeptical but would love it if he did do this. It would make both our lives easier and set a far better example fo our two children.
Let us know how you get on.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 am

Hi and welcome!

You sound like you are doing really well on your degree, I completed mine in 2001 but still remember what a killer all the studying was and it can easily stress you out enough to reach for food!

Did you maintain your weight after LL, was it just the past few months you have gained again?

Good luck with it all, the worst bit is nearly over, just think of Tenerife all the time and you'll stick to it!

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Here goes!! Week 1 Empty Here goes!! Week 1

Post by shirmac Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:41 am

On day 3 of week 1 and doing fine. Have just started with Kee after getting to goal with LL 2 years ago - have put on about 2½ stone over the past few months -started studying for a degree (left school a very long time ago!) and was really stressed in case I has bitten off more than I could chew! However, more than half way through my 1st year and have passed all the modules so far, so settling down now - time to get the weight off again! Booked a holiday in August in Tenerife so that is giving me an incentive. Weighed in at 13st and want to get back to 10st 7lbs - hopefully will not take too long. Interested to hear about everyone elses experiences, other diets tried, successes and failures etc. and I will share mine!

shirmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum