THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hi New Keebie EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hi New Keebie EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hi New Keebie EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hi New Keebie EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hi New Keebie EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hi New Keebie EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hi New Keebie EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hi New Keebie EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hi New Keebie EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hi New Keebie

3 posters

Go down

Hi New Keebie Empty Re: Hi New Keebie

Post by stargazerlily Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:38 am

Hi Roz! well done hun for sticking to it....i did the first day (must admit hated the soup and porridge) but had a migraine today and had to have a piece of toast with my tablets or knew i wouldnt get shot of it and had the 4 kids to look after .Sad....so im going to start again tmw and class it as day 1 of the diet. Am going to order some different products i think as well, i love the shakes Smile

keep going love your doing great
Andrea xx
stargazerlily
stargazerlily

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Hi New Keebie Empty Hi

Post by katyjay Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Hiya and welcome, just seen your journal, you are doing great, I break my day up into 4 portions too and have a morning and afternoon coffee with my milk allowance to add to the feeling of consuming more too!

Keep going, I know how hard it is with kiddies and cooking for the rest of the family

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Hi New Keebie Empty Morning Stargazelily

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Morning matie, did you survive your first day. I have started a journal on the progress page, kept me quite focused in a strange way, must drink more water and was so tempted, maybe should have waited until kids back at school as then had rounds of bacon butties yesterday for lunch - really had to make myself scarce.

Hope you did well- silly me weighed this morning - lost 1lb
Roz x Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Hi New Keebie Empty Baby Step

Post by Admin Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:05 am

Hi both New Keebies (like it)

A big welcome to the Kee Plan and our forum, exciting to think that this time next week you could both weight 1/2 stone lighter, definately worth giving it your all. Take each day in small steps, the breaking the day up works really well and is easy to adminster.

Will be watching your progress.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazerlily Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 am

Aww hun its so so hard isnt it?,ive yo yo dieted since being 16. I feel like c*ap already, we will both feel better when the first couple of days are over. Ive got 6 stone to lose.....put on loads during last pregnancy and more besides! keep strong at teatime. Andrea xx
stargazerlily
stargazerlily

Back to top Go down

Hi New Keebie Empty Half way through 1st day

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi stargazelily

Thanks for the welcome, not lost any yet, kept of 2 1/2 stone but need to lose the 2 stone I have regained. Feeling so positive at the moment, I am hungry though and just keep thinking what is in my cupboards, especially all the goodies because of half term. Got dinner planned for the family and it is chicken enchildas, which is one of my favs, so need to be extra strong tonight, not even a nibble gonna tell myself.

Hope you do well on your first day to, just about to have my 2nd product going for the Country Chicken Soup, I am freezing......

All the best xx

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazerlily Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi!, good luck,thats a fab weight loss so far.
im doing the same....4 products a day. mine came today and up to now ive had a bar,which was ok...going to have a tomato soup now lol. already feel a bit headachy need to keep reminding myself to drink water.

Andrea x
stargazerlily
stargazerlily

Back to top Go down

Hi New Keebie Empty Hi New Keebie

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi I am new to the Kee and hope to lose 2stone as quickly as possible LOL with as little stress as possible LOL.

I lost 4 1/2 stone in 2006 on the Cambridge and maintained until last year when my weight steadily increased, I am now in the right mood to lose again and have started my journal on the computer instead of paper form.

I plan to break my day into 4 portions as advised by admin and have some water and a product in each. I feel positive and I am sure that I can do this, last time I struggled with the water and not the going without food so much, but understand that it is harder the second time, so have mustered all the willpower I will hopefully need. I am also allowing my hubby to weigh me next week which frightens the hell out of me.
Embarassed

All the best
xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum