THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Thanks Admin! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thanks Admin! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Thanks Admin! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thanks Admin! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Thanks Admin! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Thanks Admin! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Thanks Admin! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Thanks Admin! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Thanks Admin! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Thanks Admin!

Go down

Thanks Admin! Empty Thanks Admin!

Post by jade4288 Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 pm

I just want to say how grateful i really am of all the advice admin have left since i went to bed last nite Smile I was just bout to email them some questions, when there were all the answers laying infront of me! X

I did pop on the scales this morrning and have lost 3 and 1/2 pounds since sat Very Happy but i am absolutely starving on waking and had problems gettig to sleep last nite.

I didnt realise it was four packs a day and so will be increasing my intake to the recommended allowance.

My biggest isssue is H2O god how i hate the stuff. Ill have to buy coke zero instead, just mum filled the house with diet coke for xmas so we don't normally have it.

I cant wait until my new products (samples) get her i ordered them on saturday. I just want my shaker lol.

today i have planned a banana shake for break , strawberry 1 for lunch and a choc for tea and will have to throw in another 1 i think.

I really dont think im in ketosis yet as the feeling of hunger is an ever reminder. Like i said ill give it until thursday.

I got so much work to be done next week so wont really have the time to exercise but once my exams are over i have two weeks off while everyone else is finishing theirs. So i mite take this opportunity to go for really long walks. I used to walk miles, not since having the car which i hope to change.

I just wish i could have a sneaky peak into the future and hope all this hard work pays off. Must keep going ... I must!

Hope u gurlies are all ok much lov x
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down