THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
My story - delivery discount offer :) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
My story - delivery discount offer :) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
My story - delivery discount offer :) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
My story - delivery discount offer :) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
My story - delivery discount offer :) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
My story - delivery discount offer :) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
My story - delivery discount offer :) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
My story - delivery discount offer :) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
My story - delivery discount offer :) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

My story - delivery discount offer :)

3 posters

Go down

My story - delivery discount offer :) Empty Re: My story - delivery discount offer :)

Post by MrsH Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:39 am

Hi Katy

Well done on such a massive loss.

I can imagine how hard it must have been, I unfortunately can't have kids but was in a similar vilotile relationship for 11 years when I was much younger. Be strong and determined for yourself and take sometime to focus on you and your family.

When the time s right, make a note on the type of ideal man you like, try and be really specific and dream big. Then ask yourself, what kind of person would they be attracted to and work towards that ideal for yourself. This Changes your perspective and gets you noticing others that match these values and gives a greater chance of meeting the type of man you are looking for.

I didn't Marry my dream Man I until I was 39. First marriage. I was fussy and it was worth it.

You are worth it. Xx

MrsH
MrsH

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

My story - delivery discount offer :) Empty Hi Katy

Post by Admin Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 pm

You will do this, you will transform yourself for you and a more fulfilled life. Like a butterfly you will emerge from your period of growth and a new confidence, avenues and experiences will be their to greet you.

Be strong, be determined and you will succeed.

flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My story - delivery discount offer :) Empty Re: My story - delivery discount offer :)

Post by Katyjayne1981 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Hello Katy here Smile also think this is a fab idea Smile

Well where do I start, I have pretty much always had an issue with my weight. I grew up on a farm/riding school so was very active as a child/teenager then left when I was in my late teens and started to pile on the weight, as the years went by I got bigger and bigger going from a size 10 to 14 during 20 - 24 years then size 16 when I was 25-26 I settled down and got pregnant with my daughter and sky rocketed to a size 24, after her birth I managed to get myself down to a size 20 but my relationship with her father was very volatile and my coping mechanism was food and alcohol at the weekends when she stayed at her grandparents. At 30 I was very surprised to find out I was pregnant again, unplanned and quite a shock and again I sky rocketed to 22-24 and weighed 19 stone. Once I had my son mine and their fathers relationship broke down and in January this year we separated, this had a big effect on my weight and although I had lost some weight I was still big at 17 stone 6 pounds!

Mentally I have always thought that I loved myself, my attitude and my body but now I know that wasn't really true I was making excuses to settle because I needed my escape with food when things got tough in my relationship, which was quite often.

I not only want but need to lose the weight, I suffer with my back, which is currently being investigated, but have noticed that the weight loss is helping some what. I also want to be active for and with my children and don't want to be the over weight mother stood on the side lines. I would also one day like to find true love, if it exists Smile I do find it hard to get out as I have my kids the majority of the time so now is the time to do something about my weight Smile

So basically that is me in a nut shell. I have so far lost 19 pounds and have gone down to a size 18-20 which I am very happy about, have had a few little hiccups but I am trying and it's going well Smile

Oh and Mrs H LOVE your determination, hope the Karate continues to go well xx

Katyjayne1981

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks admin
MrsH
MrsH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:47 am

Hi MrsH and Big Welcome to the KeeMeAbout Forum....Your story is so familar, we had a lady whose story is now on our testimonial page that was very similar.  It seems you take your eye off the ball for the shortest of time and hey presto those pounds we lost have found us again.  We're here to help support you through your time with the KeeDiet so if you need anything just shout or PM us then we're sure to take notice Smile

Ive just upgrade your membership to a KeeBee and you will now have access to a new category from the HomePage which contains the KeeBee codes.  Lets hope more join you soon, in the meantime we will keep you company Smile

Thanks for your support xx
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My story - delivery discount offer :) Empty My story - delivery discount offer :)

Post by MrsH Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:25 am

Very Happy what a great offer of free delivery, so, here is a bit of my story.

I lost 2.5 stone with lipotrim in 2008, I went from a size 16 to a size 12 and felt great, I kept the weight off for 3 months but then I fell down the stairs and hurt my back.

To cut a long process short, I had prolapsed my t10 disc into my spinal cord, this is apparently a rare thing to do literally 1/1000000 chance.  I had to have urgent surgery as I was 2mm from being totally paralysed from that point down.  I already had numbness and incontinence...

So they did this ten hour op where they removed a Rib, and deflated one lung, took the disc out and replaced it with a titanium cage.  I was in surgery for ten hours with a team of 5 surgeons.  I was on flat bed rest for 3 weeks, in a wheelchair for 6 weeks and in a fully encased body corset (think irobot) for 12 weeks.

I am usually a positive person,but all this took its toll as we were also moving from. Stratford upon Avon to Devon at the time. I felt very sorry for myself and ate Easter eggs like they were going out of fashion, sometimes two a day...

I put the weight on quickly, then after I had recovered I went back to work, moved to devon, got married etc, and put a further 2 stone on.  I went from 10 stone to 14 stone in 5 years.

It has played havoc with back pain and excess weight has made it a lot worse. I have tried every diet going before doing another ketogenic diet and not been able to lose more than  a few pounds.

So I decided last week to do something like diet chef, that was not ketogenic and I was afraid of being hungry, then I noticed a company called the natural ketosis company, formerly go lower.  But they were almost £70 a week and you had to pay upfront for 20 weeks - so not only was it more expensive than eating normally, you had to buy food to go with it (veg and salad and fruit), and pay a small fortune up front to boot.

I decided to search the web for similar options, and found kee, I am on day 4 and losing weight.  Soon I will be back to my healthy weight of about 9 - 9.5 stone (I am only 5'2")

As for the back operation outcome, I started karate in August last year and now have my yellow belt. cheers Laughing 

I am looking forward to doing it at a lighter weight, it will be so much more enjoyable!

So if you ever wonder if you can do something, the answer is yes.
MrsH
MrsH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down