THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3

5 posters

Go down

New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 Empty Re: New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3

Post by Annabelle Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:00 am

Well done Katie your doing brilliantly!!
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 Empty New member hoping.....

Post by Wendy Brew Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:54 am

Do you eat your snack bar on the right day ...one of your four meals?
Or are you cutting it out to have veg?

Love it Mike, you come up with some belters...

ALCOHOL AND WILL POWER NOT BEST MATES....BRILL!!!!!

Don't they do a White wine water flavouring on this site OR is it another site maybe slim and save but there's is a White wine water flavouring, that ice cold with ice......TASTES NOTHING LIKE WHITE WINE , BUT IT IS NICE....

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 Empty Re: New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3

Post by with.love.gracie Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 am

I think thats the safest option! Neutral
with.love.gracie
with.love.gracie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:33 am

I would steer clear of alcohol for the simple reason it is carbs and will probably take you out of ketosis. You want to avoid leaving ketosis is possible. Plus, alcohol and will power are not best mates.

Stick to your water!! Smile

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by with.love.gracie Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 am

Hi Wendy,

Yes i gained nearly 5 stone during pregnancy, lost 2 stone withing approx 7 weeks then i was just staying the same, even though i was eating small healthy portions and going swimming.

I got weighed on Thursday and lost 6lb im so happy! I didnt actually get weighed until 2 days into the diet as i do not have scales so i possibly lost more. Already people are starting to notice!

What ive been doing is... having my shake each morning with milk, for lunch i have a soup but i add a handful of mushrooms, asparagus, couchettes, spring onions broccoli and cauliflower. Add i add the same for tea time, ive been skipping my snacks as ive found im full without them because of all the veg.

If i simply do not have time to prepare a meal if im out and about i just have a 3in1 chocolate bar, they are lovely!

I havnt a clue where all this will power has came from, ive literally sat in restaurants and watched my other half, family or friends eat delicious foods! Ive even cooked lovely meals and not even felt tempted!

So now i weigh 12stone 9, cant wait for my next weigh in!

Just a question for anyone.... A very good friend is having a special 30th birthday night out, and its fancy dress. I was wondering if anyone has had a drink of alcohol whilst being on this diet. I know i would not be tempted to eat other food, does anyone know of the dreaded dangers???

Thanks Katie Very Happy

with.love.gracie
with.love.gracie

Back to top Go down

New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 Empty RE GRACIE

Post by Wendy Brew Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:26 pm

i've just read your intro, and if your baby's only 12weeks old, you'll be still carrying NATURALLY baby weight,as in it will remain with you for awhile as your body assumes you'll need it for the baby (as in to feed).. so that weight I think you'll shift anyway, but having said that how brave you are,new baby and diet...GOOD FOR YOU.

Ps Is your weight gain through the pregnancy ?

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:01 am

Hi, and best of luck with the diet. Dont forget your BMI maybe 29 but that is just overweight, when a large proportion of the population is actually obese (as was I at one point, but now have joined you on 29).

I love maple syrup so had high hopes for the maple porridge, but I think I found the same issues as you. Since then I've come to love the oatmeal which I have everyday for breakfast, so much so that I missed it when I had a break for my wedding. I will be ordering more of the maple when I get my next box delivered, as I found out it took quite a bit of experimentation to get the oatmeal made right. I suspect it maybe the same with the maple porridge, and it can be down to exact water and microwave timings. I'm sure it will improve now I've learnt after much experimentation.

Also the soups, again it takes some experimentation to mix them right and they do take a bit of effort. Generally I mix them with about 200ml of cold water until I've got rid of any lumps, add some hot water to make up as much as you want and then microwave it to get the soup to the right temprature. So far that is the best way in my opinion, I know other people use hand blenders to make the soup smoother.

Oddly enough I think you will enjoy all of them more once you have been doing the diet for longer, I know certaintly that the last few days none of the food packs have tasted as nice as they did when I was on them for months so it could be that the flavour improves once your body forgets all the nice fatty foods!

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by with.love.gracie Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:15 am

..... I have been weighed, i weigh 13 stone, 1 lb. My BMI is an unhealthy 29.4 and my height is 5ft 7

Im hoping to loose 3 stone in total, as im sick of not being able to wear clothes i like, and to boost my confidence, and to become a healthier me!

I hadnt realized you could mix a handful of veg with your evening meal! Ive just had my spag bol tea, i mixed in asparagus, spring onions, mushrooms & couchettes. It was Delicious, with a little dried chilli flakes and pepper.

I hope i havnt misread and you can actually do this!

with.love.gracie
with.love.gracie

Back to top Go down

New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3 Empty New Member, hoping to shed lots of weight <3

Post by with.love.gracie Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 am

Hi all,

I'm 19 and have a 12 week old baby, Gracie.

Just before having her i reached nearly 15 stone! 12 weeks later im still a heavy 13 stone 8 with a BMI of approx 30 (il be getting weighed today for an accurate weight and BMI)

After hearing a success story from a friend i finally decided to go for it! My friend polly lost over 4 stone in 3 months! and she started with a weight similar to mine.

Today is my second day, i really should have been weighed before my first day but having a small child i never got round to it. But il be getting weighed this afternoon at my local clinic.

My first day was easier than i thought, for Breakfast i had a chocolate crunch bar, that was pretty tasty and quite filling, however for lunch i had cream of mushroom soup which tasted of powder (il be adding lots of pepper next time) and for tea i had mexican chilli bean and i added extra chilli for more taste. I also had a lemon joghurt bar as a snack...

Today for breakfast i had maple porridge which was awfull, tasted of a mixture of baby rice and powder, only baby rice tastes better, i was so temped to add honey BUT i remember how much i want to fit into a size uk 10 dress and decided against it. For lunch i had a strawberry shake with skimmed milk, it was lovely and tasty! Tonight im going to try the spicy spag bol..

So far do good, The hardest thing is not feeling hungry as i generally feel quite full but the fact i cant taste nice foods!

Im taking my daughter to get her second injections this afternoon where il be getting weighed, so il post my accurate weight and BMI. Il keep posting with updates on how im doing for those who may be interested.

Thats all for now... wish me luck x Very Happy

with.love.gracie
with.love.gracie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down