THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Imp's journal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Imp's journal - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Imp's journal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Imp's journal - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Imp's journal - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Imp's journal - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Imp's journal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Imp's journal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Imp's journal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Imp's journal

+6
lucylu78
Admin
kelly0803
sue wilkes
Steph
Imp
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Imp's journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Imp's journal

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Well done imp on your first weigh, be proud of yourself. I only weigh in pounds so im not too sure what kg equates to but
it sounds a lot. It can get disheartening when you hop on the scales frequently as i know only too well. I have made a
commitment to myself not to get on them again till my official weigh day which is monday as i know my weight is like
a yoyo and i want to see results every day which i know is not realistic.

You have made a fab start so heres to week 2 onwards and upwards

Love Sue x

sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Imp's journal - Page 2 Empty Week 1 Weigh

Post by Imp Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:53 pm

*sigh*

I was hoping for 5 kG but no - no movement since yesterday so 1st weeks loss stands at 4.8kG

I know it will be down tomorrow and these blips happenand that is a really great 1st week (bigger loss than my first on LL cos I looked it up just to see but that is probably down to being used to drinking so much water as a matter of habit).

All in all I am very happy!!

I shall (try) to only weigh twice a week this week ....

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:42 am

mmmmmm - wonderful .... Smile I might order a few early to add to what i already have here Smile

Imp

Back to top Go down

Imp's journal - Page 2 Empty Lighterlife Alternative

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:17 am

Hi Imp, Sue is quite right, in the UK due to the companies pushing the fact that you get 100% RDA in the actual products we all seem to think this is the best. In fact a high quality protein is extremely important matched with the protein to carb ratio.

ProtiKee products are extremely high quality, professional obesity clinics in the USA opt for the HP range whilst in the UK we tend to prefer Total due to the vits and mins being included.

The best option when following one of the Kee Plans is to use a mixture of both. A very regular pattern for dieters is
Total Shake for breakfast
HP Soup for Lunch
Total Hot Meal
HP Bar or Wafer.

Depending on start BMI this works really well for ladies under 5'7" - men and taller ladies should consider adding a further product due to the increased requirement for extra protein.

So go mad and choose the flavour you like. We will keep trying for the Banana Bars, they were very popular but are manufacturered in Canada, this may be possibly why there is a problem as we do not have a date for new run on manufacturing them.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Thanks Sue!

*Imp gets up off the "confused couch" ....

Alas I am only 5'6" ... I used to be taller before the back injury *sigh*

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Well done imp you are having a great week. You can mix and match all products as long as you
take the multi vitamin, i dont think the carb/protein changes much its the vitamin and mineral
content. I just tried the products found what i liked and as long as i have four a day im not
too worried. I think if you are a taller lady you can have an extra product or if your struggling.

Looking forward to hearing your official weight loss, have a great day

Love Sue
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Morning all! one more day till the first week over but today it stands at a loss of 4.8kG! Am very pleased and whilst I know it will slow down that kick start really does give you the "umph" to carry on.

Booo to the banana bars Sad I have to admit I am not at all clear as the difference between the total products and the rest of the flavours - does it all just hang on taking the multivit?? Or is the protein/carb mix different in the others? scratch

Imp

Back to top Go down

Imp's journal - Page 2 Empty Hi Imp

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 am

Welcome to Kee, and glad you have joined our forum. At the moment it doesnt look like we can get the Banana Bars back for a while, we were hoping that the Chocolat Nougat bars were going to join us, but both are manufacturered in Canada and there seems to be a problem.

Don't forget you can use all the bars available on the plan, coconut, cranberry & Pomegrante, Lemon Crunch, Chocolate Crunch, Sticky Toffee, plus the wafers as your snack. Just make sure you take you vitamin supplement, it opens up lots more flavours.

Have a great week.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Morning Imp,

Just clicked you are another kg weigher!!!! I have always been a stones and lbs girl but since LL I converted to Kg's and then chekc on my lbs after.

What a fantastic weightloss so far. You must be so pleased. Keep it going and update us with your weigh in!!!!

Yep Omelete is on my list hopefully putting an order in tomorrow or thrusday. Will update when I have tried it.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Total 4.1kg lost so far - one more weigh till the 1st week is over so am really pleased so far!

I have read about the omelette too and may try that next time if the feedback from you lot is good!

One thing - can anyone open the link to the details about veggies? I keep getting a 404 error but it might be just me.

Keep up the good work people! One day at a time .....

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:23 am

Hi Imp and Sue,

Chocolate oh I could just dream about it. As I have mentioned in previous posts I am really really fussy about food so sometimes wonder how I have this weight/body problem. The answer......

Chocolate Smile x

To make it worse let me tell you a little secret - i work with it daily and can be very hard to resist temptaion, but I do. Saying that I love the Kee chocolate bars and just think even after i finish this plan there is no reason why i dont have one of those instead of my rowntrees/mars/terrys treat. so Hopefully that will be my plan!!!

If is true, try and taste some of the different products. I seem to love them all but do stick to my favourite few. On LL, I did not like the soups or milkshakes but did love the porridge so I too had 3 porridges a day and then either the new toffee bar or the cranberry bar. I am loving the Kee and being able to have the choice of alternative products is great. Addicted to the Spag Bol. Smile love it.

Amy Lou has talked me into trying the cheese omelete and I agree just buy a single pack if you are unsure it is great to try it once. Hoping i love it too. will update after I order and try it.

I did have a chat with Admin as I am not losing as fast as I did on LL, but this is like a second time (although 2 years apart) and bodies change and I have not got as much to loose as the first time either, so lots of different aspects. Just checked on my 8 week point on LL and it was 36lbs loss and I am currently on 26lbs loss but have a few more days left (not sure if it will move though). But then if you think if I look at the whole picture that is 3.25lbs average loss a week, that is great. I am definatley happy on this plan so hope you can adjust and we need to forget about our LL journey and concentrate on where we want to be and that is on the Kee journey and moving forward.

Good Luck.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:32 am

Trust in this diet imp, it does work so dont be afraid to try other products. If you are not sure just
order samples then you are not wasting your money, unfortunately everyones taste is different so
its hard to say whats nice and whats not.

Personally i love the cottage pie and spag bog and have these every day, i tolerate the porridge but
i love the hazelnut smoothie, going to try the other smoothie flavours, they seem to be really creamy
and filling.

If your trying to be motivated in other areas of your life try sitting down and writing ad list of 100
things you are grateful for. Very Happy Its harder to do than you think but makes you think of everything you love.
The first time i did it it took me three days, now when i do it it takes me about an hour but i try to add
new things every time i do it. I found it worked on helping me to think positive. If you try it let me know
how you get on.

Keep posting on here, the girls are on here quite a bit and we are all on the same journey and seem to
have the same trials to face so you are never really alone

Love Sue x

sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 am

Thanks for the welcome all Smile This suits me better than meetings as I am disabled and travelling can be a problem (as can exercise!) I can move about but find some things beyond me ..... To have a place to "chat" is so much better for me as I am sure it is key to keeping your head in the right place.

Soooo - yes Kelly there just comes the "right time" I think to say "hold on get a grip on yourself" I think I need that in all areas of my life not just weight! I have had the Kee packs (and my partner is also using) before but in a desultory fashion without much effect. Probably the Mars bars didnt help .. Embarassed I really do believe that a lot - and definitely me included in this - of weight problems are caused by making food a substitute for something else. I made a plan and each morning I go over all the good things in my life, trying to change my outlook on things and so far at least it is working.

On LL I tried most of the packs but didn't like many of them. I dont really crave change and ended up on 3 packs of porridge and one LL bar a day for about 7 months LOL. Have to say I prefer the LL porridge but the classic oatmeal isnt too bad as a substitute. Can't wait for Kee to get the banana bars back though .... the only other one I really like is the Yog & Lemon. For this first (proper) week I am not having bars but I do like both the Cottage Pie and the SpagBog so alternate those.

When I have got a good grip on myself then I will look at the other products I think though have only had total products up to now. At the moment am scared of it not working so well!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Morning Imp,

Hope all is going well with you. I too was an ex LL, what a fantastic weightloss you achieved. well done. You have the tools now to tackle this and what a great weight loss so far.

I too put weight back on with major problems and illnesses but it is about taking hold and getting back on track for ourselves. So well done.

I love the food on the Kee and there is just so much choice so I hope you are enjoying it and looking forward to you updating your journey with us.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi Imp,

Welcome aboard and well done on your decision to join the Keebees.

This is a very similar programme to LL but at a much reduced price. You are right
when you say the forum is in place of the meetings, its a great placed to
come both when your doing well, and more importantly when your not.

The girls on here are great and very motivational, just keep posting any time you
want, there is always someone on here to chat to.

Have you got any faves on the shakes, meals or bars yet, i love the cottage pie, couldnt
survive without it.

Well done so far and keep up the good work, i look forward to sharing your journey with you

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Welcome to our Keebee gang Imp im sure you will find lots of support here x everyone is fab x I think we're all more or less in the same boat losing it then putting it on then on the road to losing it again hopefully for the last time x I too use a phone app to track what I'm losing and I love watching it keep going down x
Steph
Steph

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Am daily weighing for this week - just to keep me motivated! Now lost 3.8kG so am all set confident for another day! Finishing my first litre of water and off to start work.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Imp's journal - Page 2 Empty Imp's journal

Post by Imp Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 am

Hi - I finished LL in September2010 with a total loss of 8.5 stone but had some recurring illness problems which necessitated hospital stays (and almost total carb laden meals) and the aftermath of depresssion. Add to this getting a new business going AND builders in the house since October and no prizes for guessing what happened! Cannot afford LL at the moment and journeys for the meetings are impossible so am trying this. Food addiction and depression are my biggest problems and I KNOW this is in my head but am hoping the forums will take the place to a certain extent of the meetings and give me the courage to carry on and build a more positive outlook. I know a VLCD diet works so am hoping that this plus some goals to work for will help

I started the Kee total on 1st March and so far lost 3.2 kG and dropped out of the obese bmi into overweight so feeling pleased with that. 21 kG to go !

Not keen on tickers but got a nice little free App for my phone called simple weight. This way when i feel tempted when out I can see my weight loss and smile Smile

Last edited by Imp on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2