THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Amy's Journal EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Amy's Journal EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Amy's Journal EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Amy's Journal EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Amy's Journal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Amy's Journal EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Amy's Journal EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Amy's Journal EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Amy's Journal EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Amy's Journal

+6
kelly0803
sue wilkes
Admin
lucylu78
Imp
Amyamyamy
10 posters

Go down

Amy's Journal Empty Re: Amy's Journal

Post by kelly0803 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 am

Sending Love Amy,

Wishing you well and hoping kids are good too.

Catch up soon.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaclareb Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Hope you are feeling better soon Amy, take care and as Sarah said, we shall all be here when you are feeling better.

Lisa
xx
lisaclareb
lisaclareb

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Get well soon Amy. I've had both infections before, and they are pretty grim, so wishing you the speediest of recoveries. Have you got some antibiotics to take?

We'll still be here when you're recovered Smile

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 am

hi everyone, well i'm still poorly but just wanted you all to know i hadnt abandoned you and done a runner Laughing

got sinusitis and an ear infection, but will be back as soon as i feel up to dieting, i cant wait to get stuck in again!
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 am

Amy,

We will be ready to welcome you with open arms. wishing a speedy recovery for you and the kids.

Look after yourself and hope to see you back on here soon.

Kelly x Wink
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:25 am

Sorry you are sick Amy, keep your food packs where you can see them so you know you will be coming back
to us and wont feel tempted to have too many treats.

Keep your chin up and know that when you come back we will still be here waiting (and losing), it will be so much
easier when you feel on top of things.

Take care,
Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journal Empty Hi Amyamyamy

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:35 am

See you soon, get better and tis a good idea to freeze the diet for a time, your body is gonna need a combination of healthy foods, including carbs to fix you up again. As mentioned choose your foods wisely, if it brings some nutrition to the table and you want in, then indulge, if you know its value of carbs is high just limit the portion.

Generally all the rubbish we eat, takeaways, sweets, cakes, crisps are the foods that do the damage and don't really have any nutritional value and therefore wont make you feel better.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:12 am

Keep in touch Amy - hope you are all better soon!

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 am

thanks ladies Smile

i thought i was feeling better, but no, and now my girls are poorly too so i guess its a bug Sad

so im jumping ship for a while Crying or Very sad

just got 2 weeks worth of kee food delivered, excited to try it all so this is not the last you have heard from me Wink

see you soon xx
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:01 am

Hi Amy

Sorry you've been unwell, i was exactly the same as you in my first week and into second, Had a horrendous TOTM and a chest infection on top. Thought my weight loss would be rubbish but ended up losing 8.5lb first weigh in.
You'll get there hun so don't panic overly or beat yourself up if you have to do what admin says and relax your plan.

Luc x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journal Empty Hi Kerstin

Post by Admin Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Relax your plan for a few days, it's too hard to diet when unwell. Then when better you will be back on top fully motivated and ready.

Just make sure the foods you eat are healthy and good for you. If wasted calories steer clear.

Thinking of you I love you
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:06 pm

urgh i have had a rubbish few days Sad

its totm and on top of that i have had a really horrible upset tummy. i have stuck with it but my tummy is horribley bloated so dont think im going to get my nice big 1st week loss Rolling Eyes

oh well, onwards and upwards!!!!! Cool

or should that be downwards?! Laughing
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi Jess,

hope your hubby has settled into the plan ok. It can be a great support doing it together so keep it going.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi Amy,

Cheesecake making went well, my youngest helped me so did the tasting to make sure it was good. It's Montana's (my daughter) 18th birthday today and she does not know i have made them yet, so I know she wil love them when she finds out. It has just turned into a tradition now they never wnat birthday cakes has to be chocolate cheesecakes!

How did your baking go with your kids? it is great to keep a bit of normality giong, it does take strength sometimes but I do believe all of us women hae the inner strength sometimes we jsut have to find it.

Hope you felt good about getting into a "new" stones bracket. All these little targets can inspire you each week. Well done.

Hope you are managing to get some more water down you and looking forward to hearing about your wieght loss.

Have a great Day.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by jessyberry88 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:08 am

Thats such a good and exciting thing to look forward too, may get the girls together for a spa day myself!!
That veg list i have been looking for ages now but all is good, i went shopping today and my trolley was all salad leaves and veg, but all the permitted ones!!

The hubby is joining us on the diet, he is going to start tomorrow so iv been trying to explain to him all the things he cannot have!!!

keep going girls!!

jessyberry88

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:14 pm

oh my...good luck with the cheesecake making that would be way too much for me i love cheesecake!

have promised my girls i'll make cakes with them this afternoon, but i'm going to cheat and get some packet mixes (yuk) so i wont be tempted to sample the results!

Today is the start of day 4 and although i've thought longingly about making a roast dinner on more than one occasion this morning i'm doing ok although havent made much of a start on drinking water yet...oops!

finally back into the 11st bracket, 11st 13¾ this morning. feel a bit puffy in the tummy though, TOTM is looming so i'm going to try not to get disheartened if i dont get as big a 1st week loss as i'd hoped!

Been invited to an overnight spa thing on the 31st, which is 3 weeks away. i'm going to stick to this for 3 weeks then have a 1 week break (whilst eating healthily, not stuffing my face!) than knuckle down again.

Thanks for the list Admin!! going to treat myself to some mushrooms with my spag bol tonight Very Happy
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 am

hi Sue,

I htin you have tempted me. I have loads of work to do tomorrow to get myself back on track but I may do it as a pj day. I know it is not quite the same when you are working but still i will be nice and comfortable.

My daughters 18th on Tuesday and she wants me to make her some chocolate cheesecake - now that will be murder making without testing Sad.

Have a great day tomorrow.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 am

Hi Amy,

Must admit I am not a kidney bean fan or spicy foods, but as seen as it is a packet mix I thought it would be worth a try, will have to let you know when I have tried it.

Hope you managed to look at the list of salad and veg.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am

Hi Kelly, Missed off the omlette from my order by mistake but i will give it a go next time. I ordered a sample of chilli and
had it for my tea last night, i thought it was ok not my favourite but i would have it again for a change. Have you tried
the smoothies, i love the hazelnut and the fruits of forest, they are really creamy, you need to have a sweet tooth (as i have)
as they are quite sweet.

Glad you coped with the trip to london. I find it more difficult when i am out of routine but i tend to keep a couple of
bars in my bag so i always have somethng on hand.

Have been shopping with my daughter today and treated myself to new pyjamas, i bought a size smaller than i usually take
as an incentive so i am hoping to be in them by the end of the month. I love pyjama days when i get the opportunity
and feel that a girl cant have too many pairs.

Have a great weekend, hope you enjoy the chilli

Love Sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journal Empty Hi Amy

Post by Admin Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 am

Your correct the links aren't working so have left a message for this to be corrected. Here is a link to the download page, it works here,
http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=50
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:20 am

i cant bear kidney beans so wont be trying the chilli! Laughing great idea adding mushrooms to the omelette tho!!

can anyone tell me what veg is allowed - how much etc? i have tried downloading and viewing the list on the website and it wont work?
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:16 am

Hi All,

I tried the cheese omelete the other day and loved it. It really filled me up. I did imagine it with mushrooms. SO may add a couple next time! I only ordered one but will definately be on my next order, very nice. Not tried the chilli yet but got 1 packet to try out.

Sue - sure i have seen a post somewhere you asking if i had tried it yet, but cant find the post to reply on that one. But definately worth a try, everyones tastes are different so give it a go.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Keep up the good work Amy, as you know it is worth it for the good results on weigh in day Smile
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:45 pm

i'm looking forward to my delivery, ordered some cottage pies and soups to try and omelette!

Yesterday, day 2, was also a success! bit of a struggle as my little ones had a picnic lunch and it was very tempting to just pop a cocktail sausage in my gob! wasnt even hunger, was just habit!! very proud that i didnt though.

Really feeling hungry this morning so just tucking into my first shake!

have lost 3lb so far, was 12st exactly this morning so thats my incentive for staying on track today, hopefully i'll be in the 11st bracket toorrow cheers

hope everyone has a good day Cool
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:37 am

Am sure water is the key Amy - I drink a min of 3 litres of plain water a day and try to limit myself to 2 black esspressos and a couple of green teas. So far so good!

Good to hear you are still with us for a few weeks!

xx

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Just got some backdated pay due to me, so treated myself to another 2 weeks of kee products and a few sample sachets to try.

So thats me committed for at least 3 weeks Smile
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Hi Amy,

Thats brill. yes you must still meet friends, so many people think you cannot have a social life but you must maintain normallity but just be motivated when you go not to be tempted.

I look forward to my weekly Costa get together with a friend and it was always a pannini and large Latte, now I have a blak americano and a bottle of sparkling water, sometimes I have a kee bar but not very oftern. My friend still has her panini and sometimes cake as well but I am fine with that.

Water is the big key. I drink loads too, although at the mo i seem to be slowing down so my aim today is to monitor it and try not to have as many black coffees.

First weight loss is always really exciting and something to be proud of so looking forward to hearing about your journey.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi Kelly!

well i'm pleased to say day 1 went very well! even managed to meet my friend at softplay without eating anything - normally we'll both have a yummy panini, its our thursday ritual!

had my spag bol mealpack for dinner and a mealbar and they were spot on! got through 3litres of water throughout the day (and several billion trips to the loo!) and this morning im 1.5lb lighter than yesterday Very Happy

day 2, having a lazy day and only just got up and had my first shake & 500ml bottle of water!!

roll on end of week 1 and 1st proper weigh in cheers
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 am

Welcome Amy,

Sorry I am late in posting but was not around yesterday. Well done for making the decision and going for it. You know the first few days will be tough but then things will be so much easier.

Hope you are having a good day.

I have that chewing gum problem too, its just one of those habits you do without thinking.

Keep us all posted.

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:18 pm

I just had my breakfast too! Oatmeal - yummy ...

Keep up the good work Amy!

Let us know how your day goes Very Happy

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Morning!

So far so good today, i have stuck with water and havent been hungry until now so just had my first shake - which i made hot and was like a lovely hot chocolate Very Happy

Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Morning Amy, Have a great day and remember this is your journey your first step to a new you. I admire your
positivity even when faced with problems, i look forward to following you on the forum

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journal Empty VLCD & Water

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi Lucy, great attitude so well done. You will be surprised on many VLCD dieters start with the water, those who do not drink much can struggle all the way through their plan with water. Getting into a good routine is so important, make little rules for yourself like can't have breakfast until 500ml drank, then lunch should be 1.5L, before dinner 2.5L then anything you drink in the evening is a bonus.

Without drinking the 2.5L of water as a minimum it is almost impossible to follow the diet and can cause many of the common side effects discussed on our FAQ Page.

Good Luck for today - Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Drinking
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:59 am

thanks for all the hellos and encouragement!!

i have overcome my disappointment in myself and decided to start over tomorrow. But dont worry i havent had a blow out and stuffed my face! just decided to save my last 3 packs for today and had a small salad with some plain chicken instead.

Its all about new food habits and today, although i havent stuck to my plan i have managed to get 2.5ltrs of water down the hatch Very Happy Luckily i like water anyway, i just never drink enough - i prefer gallons of tea!

so yeah i have succeded in 1 way today cheers
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:32 am

Hi Amy and welcome

Its lovely to have so many ladies on the forum to chat to now, it makes doing this diet so much easier and
by following everyone elses journey makes you want to acheive it for yourself.

Im sure you will like the greater variety that there is on here, i find the spag bog and cottage pie life savers
and like you i save my bar until late evening and then i feel like im having something "naughty".
I put my bars into the freezer, makes them last longer.

Take things one day at a time and you will be amazed at the end of the 1st week, are you a scale hopper
like most of us on here, it takes more willpower not to get on the scales daily than it does not to eat the
food Very Happy

I am a bit of an all or nothing girl too and find it a lot easier not having to make choices with food so i
know where your coming from there.

Good luck with your journey and keep posting on here, we are all in the same boat rowing in the right
direction.

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journal Empty Hi Amy

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:29 am

Chewing gum is allowed in moderation, must be sugar free and not the goooy ones, only chew whilst there is flavour

Yes skimmed milk is preferenial as not as much fat and less carbs, but you should still be okay. It is a big transition and that is what it is all about, possibly breaking old past habits so you can build brand new exciting and healthy habits for the new butterfly due to emerge in a few weeks time.

Keep Strong, don't let some little trips pull you from your dreams. First Day over, I would say has been a great success. Funny how we remember all the things we think have let us down when dieting, but never seem to remember the great decision we made throughout the day. Try to remember how many times today you were proud of yourself, bet they out number the chewing gume and milk Very Happy

flower

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:16 am

Every day is a new one and it takes time to adjust! You are doing ok and tomorrow can be even better!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 am

i dont really struggle with not eating (well no more than everyone else obviously!) its just my willpower Wink

so today i have had 2 minor slip ups - firstly chewing gum! its habit that i have some whenever i get in my car and did it several times today without even thinking, have put it all away now so i wont reach for it next time! second slip up was a couple of cups of tea at my mums - i realised she has semi-skimmed rather than skimmed milk Neutral

i know there were really minor compared to a plate of chips or something, but i was hoping for a completely 100% first day Rolling Eyes

roll on tomorrow Very Happy
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journal Empty Ready Meals

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:22 am

If you really struggle with not having food, the Nutrisaveur Ready Meals are a little more expensive at £3.85 but have a huge protein content of around 30g per meal compared to mealpacks which are around 12g, so really really filling, in the evening you could sit down once the kiddies have gone to bed and enjoy your meal with a glass of sparkling water.

As they are Ketogenic Ready Meals they are allowed on a VLCD - If following the Rapid Burn Plan, simply give up your Bar and Salad/Veg allowance and replace with a Nutrisaveur Meal.
3 Mealpacks
1 Nutrisaveur Ready Meal
200ml skimmed / soya milk
2.5 water as a minimum

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:01 am

Hi Amy

I'm currently on my second week but like you have done VLCD before. I've got 5 stone to lose but hoping to shift 3 of it on the kee diet then gradually move up a plan untill i'm having food for all my meals but only on 1200 cals a day so i can shift the last stone or 2.

I have to do exactly the same as you and take food out of the picture and the only difficult thing i have to decide is what flavor mealpack to have. The cottage pie is lovely and i grate half a courgette into it from the permitted veg allowance, it really pads it out and gives more flavor.

Hope your first week goes well-keep posting on here all the girls are really inspiring and encouraging.
have a good day
Lucy x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:36 pm

The SpagBog and the Cottage Pie are excellent - am going to try the Chilli next order and the cheese omelette - there is a lot of variety now I found out about the Vits (thanks again, Sue)

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Amyamyamy Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:32 pm

I did it 2008 that i did it, just after i had my 1st daughter, I was picky with the flavours too, ended up just having 3 mint chocolate shakes a day for 6 weeks - no wonder i gave up Laughing

I'm looking forward to trying the spaghetti tonight, and also like the fact i have a bar for supper! Thats my worst time, when my children have gone to bed and i get bored in front of the telly by myself (im a single mum) so thats when the treats start calling me

Very Happy
Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Amy - welcome Smile I tried CD many years ago (did I say somewhere that I am ancient???) and I really couldn't eat the stuff. It has probably changed since then Laughing but the Kee stuff is really rather good! I am aiming to gradually ease in "proper" food again as i get closer to target so the packs are there to help manage.

Let us know how you are finding it

Imp

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journal Empty Amy's Journal

Post by Amyamyamy Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi there

I started the kee diet this morning, i'm an ex-CD'er so not new to VLCD. Thought i'd give this one a try as there seems to be more variety than when i did CD!

I have at least 3st to loose, although i'm initially only planning to loose 1.5-2st through VLCD then see how i'm getting on. i know how hard it is so im not going to kid myself that i can do it for that long, no point setting myself up for a fall! I'm very much an emotional eater and quite frankly i LOVE food, so i find the taking food out the equation method much easier. all or nothing...

So its chocolate shakes, spaghetti & truffle bars for the rest of this week!

1 shake and 1ltr of water down, so far so good this morning!

Surprised

Amyamyamy
Amyamyamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum