THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
New starter day one  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
New starter day one  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
New starter day one  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
New starter day one  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
New starter day one  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
New starter day one  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
New starter day one  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
New starter day one  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
New starter day one  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New starter day one

4 posters

Go down

New starter day one  Empty Re: New starter day one

Post by triphazard99 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi Marion - well done you for starting out - you can do it! Brave you, starting out on holiday, but if you can do that - you can do anything, and it sounds like you're really strong and going for it.

Look forward to hearing all about your progress.xx
triphazard99
triphazard99

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 am

Hey Hun,

I am doing well thank you, I lost 5lbs this week so I am well pleased Smile

I get my water flavouring from my old Cambridge counsellor as they don't sell my water flavouring in the Kee website or you can try EBay.

I am glad you are doing ok even though your on holiday, keep strong & you can do it x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by marionlake1982 Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 am

hi sarah. I think i'm doing ok i'm on holiday at moment which is hard as normal we have fish and chips and chocolate and crisps in evening when down the caravan. But day 4 now and was at bbq yesterday and didn't touch one thing was really pleased. Also you know the water flavour you use to get from cambridge do they have anything like that on this diet? How you getting on? X

marionlake1982

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Morning Marion,

How are you doing ?

Hope you are doing ok x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by marionlake1982 Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 am

Hi Vashti, I know what like with problems going on in your life. I did cambridge diet few years back and lost 5 and half stone but through money and other problems i went straight back to eating rubbish and ploughed it on fell pregnant and plowed more back on now i am heavier than ever and depressed and dont like to leave the house. I hate myself for getting back in this state and what a waste doing the cambridge was as now all that went out the window and got to put myself through this again. i am doing the VLCD one same as cambridge and LL so i can shift about 7 stone then join weight watchers for last 2 to 3 stone so i can maintain and after get to target keep going for free so never get into this state again. Its gonna be hard but i am gonna do it. an a plus is having this here so you can chat to other people who you know are going through the same thing
Good luck to you to keep up the work and let me know how you get on when you get back on the horse New starter day one  Icon_lol
xx

marionlake1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:23 am

Hi Marion, difficult question, as having lost 3 stone with LL, then ran out of money, 12mths and some weight back on, found Kee via an ebay listing which I investigated! Have been on and off with this for 12 mths, but keep falling off the wagon. My eldest and youngest sons have ADHD, and the usual tests in life and I struggle to fight off being a comfort eater. Once back on will be ok, but at least have held it fairly steady. Once my cooking competition over and children will be getting back to school, and HOPEFULLY the weather will improve, I can get back onto it properly and be losing and getting back on the horse. She tore a chest muscle saving us both from a downhill trip, that she tore 12 mths ago due to our new neighbours big firework display. Costly that, and I didn't even get to watch as I was in the stable with her! She really startled when a maroon blew up right above her stable, should have sent them the bill for her ultrasound and all the time she's had off work. Evil or Very Mad
So my ticker been stagnating, but once it starts going to the right, you'll know I'm back in the right gear! Very Happy

Hope you're week is a good one, stick with it, it DOES work as long as you follow the rules and do NOT cheat! All the best.
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by marionlake1982 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:45 am

checking my tracker xx

marionlake1982

Back to top Go down

Post by marionlake1982 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:27 am

Hi Vashti. you have the same amount as me to loose. how long have you been doing it for and how long has it taken you? Are yiu doing FWMP or mixing i am doing the total one the VLCD. like the cambridge anywway. xxx

marionlake1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Well done on starting Marion.

I mix my shakes with a cheap electric blitzer from Tesco with water. Keep a lucozade bottle in the fridge as shakes nicer cold. use 250ml, add powder, then blitz well, then add remaining water while swilling the blitzer off. If you put all water in first, the blitzer can shoot it everywhere-very messy, and a waste when every sip matters!!!

Got bad TOTM, so going to stay on tick over til cooking competition over as will have to season to taste things, that will just mess up ketosis again, and it's hard enough starting up again as it is.

Hang in there, and keep checking in here for moral support. Smile
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

New starter day one  Empty New starter day one

Post by marionlake1982 Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Hi all i am starting today I am doing to VLCD one so gonna be hard. i have just had my first shake strawberry wasnt to bad. Can you tell me if it is better mixed with water or skimmed milk? My starting weight is 20st excactly that is on my scales and my wii fit board. So wish me luck guys im gonna need it. xxx Very Happy

marionlake1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down