THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip...

+10
triphazard99
PrettyPaula
kwakers
Vashti
Nic
Juliemarie
katyjay
beth
MJ
sazabaza
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip...

Post by kwakers Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 am

Come on Sarah! I'm a newbie and we need you to be successful - from a purely selfish perspective!!!!! affraid Show us how it's done.....

kwakers

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip...

Post by sazabaza Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm

MJ wrote:We all have bad days Sarah. I am sure there is not one of us on here who has''nt done the same thing at one time or another. You know what to do, put it all behind you and focus and go for it girl! Very Happy Lol

X MJ X

Thanks MJ, I am sure you are right.... Fingers crossed I will back into ketosis asap, feeling a bit better now as my stomach ache has gone Smile

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm

We all have bad days Sarah. I am sure there is not one of us on here who has''nt done the same thing at one time or another. You know what to do, put it all behind you and focus and go for it girl! Very Happy Lol

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi all,

Feel absolutely rubbish today, I had a binge on mini pork pies, cheddars, chocolate & sweets yesterday.....

So today I feel terrible, I had stomach ache yesterday evening and this morning and also had really bad indigestion all night, serves me right I suppose.... I dont know why I did it just needed to I guess.... I am really dissappointed in myself.

I weighed myself this morning, I have put 3lbs on!! So basically I have put back on what I lost last week.

Oh well, draw a line, start afresh today, I am going to stay on track and keep topping up the water Smile

x x x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:11 pm

MJ wrote:Well done Sarah. cheers That is fantastic. You must be so happy. When the weight comes off like that it makes you more determined to carry on. How tall are you? Congratulations again. bounce bounce bounce

X MJ X

Thanks MJ Smile

I am in such a good mood today, I have also been sorting out my wardrobe and got rid of loads of my massive clothes!!

I am 5'6" so I need to be around 10-11 stone to be a healthy BMI x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Well done Sarah. cheers That is fantastic. You must be so happy. When the weight comes off like that it makes you more determined to carry on. How tall are you? Congratulations again. bounce bounce bounce

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Morning All,

I have lost another 3lbs so I have lost 18lbs in 4 weeks, yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I am now 13st 1lb which is my lightest yet just got to get to 11 stone which will be so much easier this time as my boyfriend is doing so fab as well, he has lost 6lbs in 5 days Smile Smile

x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:55 am

Hi MJ,

He wants to lose about 3 stone so he can feel and look healthier Smile

Oh dear that must be a nightmare it was bad enough making my boyfriends meals.

Stick with it Hun you can do it x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:41 pm

sazabaza wrote:Hello all,

I am having a good week this week as my boyfriend started the kee diet on Monday so I have been guiding him through the worst of it....

He is coping really well and not complaining at all (which is unlike him) I think he realises how tough the first week can be, and is noticing a difference in his clothes already Smile

It has been so much easier with us both being on this diet as I havent got to cook his dinner etc and have the temptation!!

x x x x

Hi Sarah lucky you! Very Happy How much weight has your boyfriend got to lose, if you don't mind me asking? My position is the opposite. My daughter and my 2 young grandchildren have had to move back in with us and now I face more temptation, the house is full of crisps, sweeets, biscuits etc so I am finding it harder. Still I haven't given in YET! I also have to cook proper meals every night, before my husband was happy with a snacky type meal a couple of times a week. I have my holiday in 6 weeks so that is giving me reason to carry on. I went out shopping yesterday and bought myself a few clothes in the M&S sale. Got some really good bargins! Surprised

Take care Smile

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Hello all,

I am having a good week this week as my boyfriend started the kee diet on Monday so I have been guiding him through the worst of it....

He is coping really well and not complaining at all (which is unlike him) I think he realises how tough the first week can be, and is noticing a difference in his clothes already Smile

It has been so much easier with us both being on this diet as I havent got to cook his dinner etc and have the temptation!!

x x x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Nic wrote:Well done Sarah at least it is another two pounds gone. I know what you mean about water I don't find it too hard when I am at my desk but when I am teaching I can't really drink and now being on summer hols I have to keep reminding myself!
Keep it up your amazing loss along with others is what is keeping me going!
Nic x

Thanks Nic, I am back on track now with the water now as I have been forcing myself to drink a HUGE glass every hour or so!! It has paid off as I have lost another 2lbs since Saturday, I HAD to have a sneaky weigh in to keep myself going....

x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:03 am

Well done Sarah at least it is another two pounds gone. I know what you mean about water I don't find it too hard when I am at my desk but when I am teaching I can't really drink and now being on summer hols I have to keep reminding myself!
Keep it up your amazing loss along with others is what is keeping me going!
Nic x

Nic

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Morning all,

I have lost another 2lbs this week, not as much as I had hoped but my routine has been all over the place as I have been on a first aid course Wed-Fri so I havent managed to get loads of water down me as it wasnt practical!

I have been majorly constipated too but I have recitified that problem now so all is good Smile

x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 am

MJ wrote:Glad you are feeling better Sarah. It helps alot if you are busy. Stops you thinking when your next pack is due. I look after my grandaughter which keeps me busy but I am always providing food for her in one form or another! Sad Lol.

X MJ X

Thanks hun Smile

It is always good although it is hard to keep up the water as I am dashing to the loo, every half hour which isnt good when your listening to someone on a course x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Well done Sarah, ME TOO, starting back on it today with renewed willpower, get back in ketosis before TOTM again!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Glad you are feeling better Sarah. It helps alot if you are busy. Stops you thinking when your next pack is due. I look after my grandaughter which keeps me busy but I am always providing food for her in one form or another! Sad Lol.

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Feeling so much better today and have loads more energy, I have got a busy week ahead as I am doing a few courses at work so it should keep my mind occupied... tongue

Keep up the good work ladies x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:36 pm

beth wrote:Well done Sarah,

Thats a great start youve done this before so you know how great the results are when you stick to it

Good luck for the next week

Beth xxx

Thanks Beth x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Well done Sarah,

Thats a great start youve done this before so you know how great the results are when you stick to it

Good luck for the next week

Beth xxx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Nic wrote:Well done Sarah! That's great Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks Nic x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Well done Sarah! That's great Very Happy Very Happy

Nic

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Thanks MJ.

Good Luck for Monday x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Well done Sarah. Smile I am starting again on Monday! Wink

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:34 pm

I have changed my weigh in day to today as Mondays are normally a bit hectic so I have lost 9lbs in my first week Smile

I am very pleased considering it was my TOTM too, *yay* x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:18 am

Juliemarie wrote:Welcome back Sarah and good luck with shedding those last lbs. My hubbie's been doing Kee too, he's lost around 2 stone but is nowhere near as strict as I was. He could have easily lost 3 or 4 by now, but he does look much healthier and it's been great that it's been HIM on the diet (since I finished) not ME for a change! It will be a big help that your boyfriend is doing kee too, I'm sure.
I've posted a bit of an update on my thread so won't repeat it all here, I will keep checking in to see how you girls are doing, and wish you all the best - stick in there you can do it hon!!
Julie X

Hi Julie,

Thank you Smile My goal is to finally reach my 11 stone goal! I cant wait for my boyfriend to start it as then he will realise what a struggle it can be at times.

I dont think my boyfriend needs to lose weight but I think with me looking healthier at his made him think about himself.

Well done on maintaining your loss, fingers crossed I can be as disciplined as you when I get to maintenance.

x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Welcome back Sarah and good luck with shedding those last lbs. My hubbie's been doing Kee too, he's lost around 2 stone but is nowhere near as strict as I was. He could have easily lost 3 or 4 by now, but he does look much healthier and it's been great that it's been HIM on the diet (since I finished) not ME for a change! It will be a big help that your boyfriend is doing kee too, I'm sure.
I've posted a bit of an update on my thread so won't repeat it all here, I will keep checking in to see how you girls are doing, and wish you all the best - stick in there you can do it hon!!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Morning Chaps,

I had a sneaky weigh in today as I have been feeling rather low the past few days (starting kee diet & TOTM) and I have lost 6lbs, yippppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I tested myself this morning and I am not in ketosis yet, but it doesnt always show as I know, oh well hopefully soon Smile

I cant tell you how much better I feel today, it is worth the struggle though of the first 3-4 days x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 am

I am on Day 4 now, been feeling really lethargic and weak ( it has also been my TOTM this week, what bad timing!) but I am feeling better this evening, hopefully I will feel alot better tomorrow and hopefully be in ketosis Smile

My boyfriend Paul is joining my on the Kee diet in a few weeks after he has eaten all the food in the house, bless him! Very Happy

So it will be so much easier to get to my goal of 11 stone if we are both doing it x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

katyjay wrote:Hi hun and welcome back! I am back into the swing of things now, only managed 5 days of FMRP on WC before I felt faint and decided to go onto EQ1, managed to lose 12lbs in my first week and i'm still in ketosis, roll on my all inclusive holiday!!!

Katy x

Well done Katy, I hope I have such a great loss in my first week Smile

Oooh fab, I bet you cant wait to go on holiday x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:52 am

Hi hun and welcome back! I am back into the swing of things now, only managed 5 days of FMRP on WC before I felt faint and decided to go onto EQ1, managed to lose 12lbs in my first week and i'm still in ketosis, roll on my all inclusive holiday!!!

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 am

beth wrote:Hi Sarah,

Good luck on your first day! Stick with it and let us know how your first week goes

Beth xx

Thanks Beth, I am doing ok so far. I am doing the WC FMRP so I will have up to 6 packs if I need to in the first few days....

Thanks x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi Sarah,

Good luck on your first day! Stick with it and let us know how your first week goes

Beth xx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Morning All,

I am back on the Kee diet as of today, already had my hot chocolate which I totally messed up as I couldnt get the mixing right, grrr!

Gonna get lots of water down my neck today to stop any hunger pains tongue

Hope everyone is doing ok x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 am

Thanks Hun x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 pm

sazabaza wrote:Thanks MJ, hopefully I can get my goal at some point this year x x

I am sure you will, you have done so well so far. You will get there. Laughing

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Thanks MJ, hopefully I can get my goal at some point this year x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Welcome back Sarah. Very Happy

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... - Page 2 Empty I am back....

Post by sazabaza Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Hi guys,

I am coming back to Kee on Monday 28th June, just after my holiday in Devon Smile

I have been doing Weight Watchers and exercising but I keep putting weight on so I have decided to give the Kee diet one last attempt!!

I will be ordering my packs today in preparation so I can get stuck in straight away x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2