THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Micelle's progress EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Micelle's progress EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Micelle's progress EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Micelle's progress EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Micelle's progress EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Micelle's progress EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Micelle's progress EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Micelle's progress EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Micelle's progress EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Micelle's progress

5 posters

Go down

Micelle's progress Empty Re: Micelle's progress

Post by sazabaza Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Vashti wrote:Welcome back Michelle!

I've restarted, still proving difficult to get back on the rails and stay there! Oh dear.....

Got to keep plodding on. Good luck! Very Happy

Stick with it Vashti Smile we can do this x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 pm

michellebed wrote:I'm back
after a few weeks off I am pleased to say you can keep off the weight. I lost a couple of stone and reached a comfortable size 12 in 7 weeks on the kee. I was quite happy with this even though I hadn't reached my target, but now I'm ready to shift the rest.

Whilst having a rest from kee I have watched what I've eaten Monday to Friday and had little treats at the weekend. If I ate something 'bad' I pulled it back the next couple of days. No way do I want to waste what I have already achieved.

Good luck everyone

Michelle xx

Good idea Michelle, we have the same amount to lose, I cant wait to get to my goal now Smile x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Welcome back Michelle!

I've restarted, still proving difficult to get back on the rails and stay there! Oh dear.....

Got to keep plodding on. Good luck! Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Micelle's progress Empty HI Everyone

Post by michellebed Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm back
after a few weeks off I am pleased to say you can keep off the weight. I lost a couple of stone and reached a comfortable size 12 in 7 weeks on the kee. I was quite happy with this even though I hadn't reached my target, but now I'm ready to shift the rest.

Whilst having a rest from kee I have watched what I've eaten Monday to Friday and had little treats at the weekend. If I ate something 'bad' I pulled it back the next couple of days. No way do I want to waste what I have already achieved.

Good luck everyone

Michelle xx
michellebed
michellebed

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon May 24, 2010 9:56 am

Hi Michelle, oh yes, of course I have those times too hon! Have been feeling the end of this diet approaching and been tempted into chocolate cake this week (a child bought it in at work and it was really hard to say no!) and also a small chocolate. It's the first time I've done this in 17 weeks, but amazingly I do seem to have lost weight still this week. I am preparing myself to come out of ketosis permanently at some stage in the next couple of weeks I think...meanwhile trying to hang in there as long as possible and try to shift these last 10lbs. WE CAN DO IT!! We have succeeded already hon, anything else now is an added bonus I think!
Hope you've had a good few days since you posted.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Sun May 23, 2010 7:57 am

Hiya Michelle,
You have done so well so far,don't let a day or two ruin it all for you Hun.
The way I look at it is 'I didn't get fat overnight so I definitely won't get slim overnight either'
It's an ongoing thing,with good days and bad days,but if I can keep the bad days to a minimum I can keep the weight loss at a maximum!
Take a deep breath,throw the cheese in the bin...and smile...look at one of those awful 'OMG is that really me' photos that all of us have from when we didn't manage to dodge the camera....and smile....think of those size 12 trousers and how they will be a comfortable fit real soon...and smile,think of how well you've done so far...and smile...think of all the lovely comments you have had so far and will definitely get in the future...and smile....
Sue.

Cookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Fri May 21, 2010 9:22 am

Hi Michelle,

Yes I have had them, loads all winter, mainly due to being SOOOO cold, as other probs undiagnosed as yet.
Getting back into it at last, so hopeful of scales next wednesday, waiting for TOTM to get here, and go, as can retain up to 7lbs in water, and that is soul destroying!

My advice to you is to get back on the tracks as soon as you can, as once you start pinching you're on a slippery slope-I've had such a terrible battle to get a grip with myself, and it's only me that can do for ME. You too. Don't let it get you now, grab a firm hold of yourself and get back on it asap, mental torture, but will get worse if you let it slip, it happened to me.

Hope you have a good week. All the best.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by michellebed Thu May 20, 2010 6:42 am

End of week 7 and lost 2lbs. Finally under 12 stone now but feels a bit anti climax really.?!?!
After a day out shopping I had a Subway Vegetarian salad - everything except tomatoes!! - was lurvely!! Since then been feeling a bit fed up and have been nibbling at the cheese and had 2 packets of crisps after last night's weekly weigh in and now have knocked myself out of Ketosis. Getting lots of comments from people which is nice but feeling a bit stalled. I guess its just the time of the month but a bit scared I've lost my focus. Anyone else had weeks like this? Crying or Very sad
michellebed
michellebed

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 12, 2010 7:58 am

Michelle that's fantastic well done hon! You don't post often, but when you do, you always have good news Very Happy
I am also chasing the 11 stones, only 1.5lbs to go but my weight has been static for a few days now, I think it might be due to constipation (sorry if tmi) so am hoping things will get moving again soon, so to speak!
My rings are loose too, and my watch - I must try on some old ones which haven't fitted for ages, maybe I will get a nice surprise.
Here's to those 11 stone-somethings and size 12 trousers (Which are still too tight, but I WON'T give up!!)
Have another good week hon, hear from you next week I guess!
Julie X
PS You must post a piccie soon to show off your new figure!
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by michellebed Wed May 12, 2010 4:57 am

Another week , another 3lb's.. Am very surprised really as struggled to drink water this week for some reason. I'm dead on 12 stone so this time next week I'll be 11 something - first time in 6 years....managed to get a ring off too thats been there years. Now I can wear a fashion ring that wont clash LOL!!!!
Hope everyone is doin ok xxx Very Happy

Julie I too got a pair of size 12 trousers for work. I can fasten them like you but not quite ready for them yet either. Wont be long tho - keep up the good work everyone
Michelle
michellebed
michellebed

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 05, 2010 9:07 am

That's fab Michelle, well done you!
I'm with you on the apple and yoghurt bars hon - my absolute favourite. I need to put an order in soon too - maybe my last one?..... Lemon and choc are pretty close second though, followed by toffee. Amazingly, the milk choc ones don't do much for me. Perhaps this is a good sign?.....
Tried on some size 12 trousers over the weekend and was excited to be able to do them up! But not quite ready for them yet I don't think - a bit of a squeeze still - not long now though I hope! how about you?
Take care
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by michellebed Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 am

Lost another 3lbs this week, now lost a stone and a half in 5 weeks. Feel fantastic except for the bad breath. Got my new monthly pack and was soooooo excited to try some new flavours. The white choc lemon bar is nice but my favorite is the yogurt and apple.

Hope everyone is having a good week too

Michelle
michellebed
michellebed

Back to top Go down

Post by michellebed Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks julie

......and roll on the 12's !!!!!

Michelle
michellebed
michellebed

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 am

My my, Michelle, you have been a dark horse about this haven't you?? WELL DONE HON that's an amazing start!!
Now you yourself are an inspiration to all the rest of us too, including the newe starters!
Ain't that amazing when you realise you have changed a whole size since you last wore your clothes? I bought size 16 jeans when we visited my mother-in-law at the start of March and when we went again for easter I went and bought size 14. I'd hardly worn and they were too big - yay! (Better go back soon, maybe I will be ready for my size 12's?!)
Keep it up there, you are doing amazingly well. Will look forward to hearing how you are getting on.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:03 am

Well done Michelle x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Well done Michelle, keep it up all in the right direction!!!! YEAHHHHHH Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Micelle's progress Empty Micelle's progress

Post by michellebed Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi everyone

thought I'd start my own progress now I'm coming up to my 4th week (on Tuesday). Can I just say how absolutely inspirational each and every one of the regulars who appear on here are!! I have the utmost respect for each and every one of you, I come on here and read your posts when I'm tempted to eat and you stop me every time.

I found the first week a doddle but the school holidays have been more difficult, because I'm out of routine I think, but have stuck in there and the results are amazing.

Well, I weighed yesterday (not really due til Tuesday) but I have lost a whole stone and.......gone down a size in trousers. I work in a school and tried on my work trousers and they are too big so had to rush out and buy 14's for Monday. Cant wait to go back and show off my new butt!!!! LOL.

Well done to you all, you're amazin'

Michelle
michellebed
michellebed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down