THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011

3 posters

Go down

Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 Empty freebies

Post by jamast Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 am

Thanks for the offer - I emailed support yesterday but couldn't find a customer number, so I put the numbers from my previous two orders - hope that's okay. I also gave a list of a few of my favourites so they could pick from that.

Thanks Again - I am considering the blog thing - still have lots to lose (should be around until the end of this year at least) - although I noticed yesterday that I have actually developed a waist, and when I look down - I see just boobs rather than boobs with a very large protuding tum lol . . . so watch this space

Last edited by jamast on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spellings - think I have keyboard dyslexia lol)

jamast

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 Empty Terrific - Amazing - All Credit to you !!

Post by Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 pm

cheers Well done, thats an amazing result and got you off to an extremely good start. Sorry you didnt like the High Protein products, most clients seem to prefer the Total Shakes as a drinking product and if using the sweeter flavour High Protein line, they like these as a mousse rather than a drink as a little thicker and sweeter. Most find the soups the same, absolutely love the bars and as you mention the soy snacks are so handy and knowing you can have them as an extra without going off tracker is becoming a life saver for many.

Well done Jamast.
PS Let us know your customer number (support@thekeediet.co.uk) and favourite Total products and we will pop a couple of free boxes in the post for you. Also have you thought about the Free Week offer just to recoupe some monies as well. Can apply for March intake and we'll reserve a place for you, just take your before piccy now and then in March send us your blogg and another piccy. Even more recouping of product cost.

All the best
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 Empty Progress so far

Post by jamast Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:27 am

I have lost a total of 30.5lbs so far (despite having to restart half way through). Thats just over 2 stone 2.5lbs in 3 1/2 weeks.
I am so happy with this diet.
Can I also say that whilst I love the total products. I spent a fair bit of money on the weight control products and haven't found many items that are actually edible - (a lot of money gone in the bin). But - hey ho, they were worth a try. The choc crunch bars are quite tasty as are the soya puffs - and so useful. My 8 year old and I have a DVD afternoon one day a week on my day off (he is home educated) - and whilst he ate his popcorn, I had a bag of the mexican chilli soya puffs - great idea.
I would definately recommend this diet to anyone and with the weight I have to lose - I am going to be around for a long itme yet.
Thanks KEE PLAN!!

jamast

Back to top Go down

Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 Empty Hi Jamast

Post by Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Well done for increasing your water it will be extremely helpful with following you plan and how you feel, hopefully you don't feel like you are drowning but it is great that you have slowly increased the amount, small sips throughout the day works best.

Strange that you are tending to sleep more, it can often be the other way round where people feel more energized than normal and feel as if they need less sleep. Although in saying that 6 hours sleep is quite low for most people. It is also know that a dramatic weight loss can be an effective way to improve moderate or severe sleep apnoea. VLCD type plans are often used to treat Sleep Apnoes as well, so it is possibly all interlinked.

The body does need time to adapt to Ketosis in the early days, which is why a VLCD plan is suggested for a minimum of a month to get the full benefit and your body can adapt. See how you go and if you feel that it starts to affect you possibly consider moving up to the Social Plan with a few more calories. The weight loss is still great, you may feel better and also have got off to a good start with Rapid Burn.

Keep us informed and well done again for your water.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 Empty Re: Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011

Post by jamast Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 am

I have slowly increased my water intake - and am having at least 4 litres a day. Weight loss is good, I feel very well, no adverse symptoms except for tiredness. Not during the daytime, but first thing in a morning. I am, and have always been late to bed, but an early riser (living quite happily as long as I got 6 hors sleep a night). Since starting this diet I am having between 9 and eleven hours and still struggling to get up in a morning. It then takes me around an hour to wake up properly.

jamast

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Water is so so important on a VLCD diet, infact if you do not drink the water you will not survive the programme, you will struggle with tiredness, headaches, muscle weakness and an overall unpleasant feeling. Get into the habit of carrying around a bottle, break you day into quarters and in each quarter drink a minimum of 750ml bottle a little more if you want. So for example
Before you do anything, first thing in the morning as soon as you rise - Drink 300-500ml of water. You are dehydrated from the night and it is what your body needs, you could even take this water to bed with you and drink before your feet touch the floor.
Then
1st product
Drink 750ml of water before you can have your next product, continuous sips are best for your body and good habit forming ( a rule that worked for me)
2nd product
Drink 750ml of water (as above)
3rd product
4th product

Volia just over 3Litres of water.

Re Ketosis there is a page on our webstore http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/epages/vzwi4cnszntu.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/thekeediet.co.uk/Categories/Product__Plan_Guidance/THE_KEE_CONCEPT which I think may help with both Ketosis and the water issue. Take a look and if you have any questions just post to us.

Glad everything is going well for you
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 Empty QUESTION - How do I know when I am in ketosis?

Post by jamast Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:06 am

Thats it really - how do I know I am in ketosis?
Have stuck to the diet, but don't 'feel' any different - no difference in energy levels, had none of the potential symptoms and I keep forgetting to drink the bloomin water and often find myself having to play catch-up over a period of one or two hours.
Other than that - everything is fine.

jamast

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 am

Wow that is a terrific result, preparation can be a great start to a VLCD programme otherwise it can feel like you are going Cold Turkey on carbs and sugar. VLCD's are a great eye opener for those "Cheese" moments when we really dont register the decision to eat until we have eaten something. Generally it's not out of hunger but out of habit or just because it was there.

Once maintaining if you have learnt from your VLCD experience those moments when you thought about and stopped yourself don't disappear and because you know you have the strength to say NO you don't fall into those habits again, unless of course you choose to ignore them but then this is actually a thought process and you are then aware of what you are doing but decide to eat it anyway...... This is when you needto get back on a Kee plan for a short while.

A VLCD really is an opportunity to drop weight quickly, just like you have, but also it can be the most life changing experience you could wish for especially if you overeat and have no control over food. Whilst you step away from food a VLCD really highlights all those things we do that have imbedded themselves into our framework and have become habit... VLCD programmes really do break bad habits and using the stabilisation and maintenance programmes allow you to learn new healthier habits.

Keep going you have and are doing brilliant....
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jamast Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 am

Thanks sazabaza

Well - doing quite well for I think. The only favour I haven't tasted is the Vanilla shake (I think it's because I loathed the vanilla when on Cambridge or lipotrim. Love the soups - the bars are a life saver and I quite like the choc and the strawberry shake.
Got weighed this morning, even though I only actually want to weigh weekly (gave in as I realised my undies were suddenly loser haha), and so far I have lost 11lb !!! Thats in only 3 days of the total products and three days of prep - cutting down on carbs etc.). Yes I know the majority of that will be water and also that I'll lose more to start with becaue of my size - but I really am expecting to have lost a stone by the time my first week is up.

SO far I've had no headaches or anything - is this normal in the first few days?

jamast

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Stay positive, keep drinking water, and you will be through your first week before you know it Smile

In the first few days if you feel like you need an extra food pack there should be no problem in having one rather than eating something you shouldnt....

Alos I find if I keep myself occupied I dont tend to think about eating Wink
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011 Empty Jamast - start date 12th Jan 2011

Post by jamast Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:42 am

Well, so here I am. Coming towards the end of day one. I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised by the way the Total products taste.
I actually enjoyed the porridge this morning; the shake for lunch was a bit thick, but going to dilute further tomorrow; the soup looked a little watery yet tasted quite nice - after adding a tiny bit of salt - which is odd considering I never add salt to anything, and although I am not a chocolate fan -I did enjoy the Choc truffle bar, although I've just realised that I should have probably waited untill about now to have it - as the hunger pangs have just started.
Going to have an early night tonight rather than stay up and be tempted to nibble (early for me is anytime before 1a.m.).
Lunchtime was the only 'bad' bit of the day really - not because of the diet as such, but because my biggest weakness is cheese - I love cheese - and my youngest wanted some cheese grated on to the top of his soup. I'd actually cut a piece off ( it's the most gorgeous cheddar that I have had in a while) to nibble before I realised what I was doing - before I tasted it of course - and so I fed it to the cat lol.

All in all, a much more positive day than I had expected for day 1 apart from the fact that I don't think I've been to the loo as much since I was pregnant (a very, VERY long time ago).

jamast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum