THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries!

+2
sazabaza
katyjay
6 posters

Go down

Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! Empty Re: Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries!

Post by Vashti Thu May 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi Julie,

Just a thought, but when my hernia gets knotted, Eno's works well for shifting 'problems' in that dept.!!!!! The Bi-carb etc works wonders.
If you don't mind the texture, Liquid Paraffin also works well! Wink
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! Empty Re: Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries!

Post by Juliemarie Thu May 13, 2010 9:20 am

Hi Katy, lovely to hear from you hon, glad you are all feeling better, but sorry you're not getting much sleep, that must be a nightmare with work and everything (those days seem far behind me now, and long forgotten, a bit like childbirth lol)
Wow that sounds fab, eating good food again at last. And it's great to hear you are managing to do that without gaining weight - that is a bit of a worry for me as you know. Fish and chips??!! - Wow, THAT'S been a long time now!! It's interesting to hear how your body is reacting to the food now that it has been 'detoxed' for so long - I guess before the diet, I wouldn't have noticed that so much.
I am SOoo near my goals, but this week has been really slow, I think it's the dreaded constipation again, even though I am taking 6 psyllium husks a day, plus salad and veg and 5l of water, I am STILL bunged up even though I took Senna tablets last night, and another lot tonight (eek!) Hopefully once I shift that lot I will have lost at least 2lbs! Smile (Sorry everyone if tmi)
It sounds like you have loads of fun things coming up, and chances to show off your new figure and (maybe) new clothes? You enjoy yourself hon, you deserve it, but do keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.
Take care, Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 am

Hi Julie, i'm doing ok, Livi is still a nghtmare with teething but shes improved sickness wise. Its her 1st Birthday on Tuesday so we are having a party on Saturday, i'm out for lunch with Mum next Wednesday cos it would have been my Dads birthday, the weekend after that is my Godsons christening then the weekend after that is my 30th so I have little hope of restarting til after that!!!! Still maintaining through which i'm pleased about, seem to fluctuate between gaining 4lbs then going back down to where I was before.

To be honest i'm so enjoying being 'normal' and am trying to be good but ended up having fish and chips last week Shocked I left most of the batter and didnt eat piles of chips like I normally would and my god it tasted good but I paid for it the next day, my guts were churning!!! I try to stick to cereal for breakie, a wrap\pitta with loads of salad and a ww yogurt for lunch, snack on fruit\low fat bars\crisps then a normal meal like homemade curry\stew, spagbol, jacket spuds, roasts for dinner, just smaller portions!

I'll DEFINATELY be back on Kee by hook or by crook after my 30th (8th June) to be ready formy holiday on 14th August

Speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue May 11, 2010 5:04 am

Hi Katy, how are you all this week? I hope you're all feeling a bit better. You are missed - it's so quiet around here, I hope you are back with us all soon.
Take care,
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu May 06, 2010 8:57 am

PS Katy I see we are now at exactly the same place, with pretty much the same left to go - how weird is THAT?? Jx
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu May 06, 2010 8:56 am

Great to hear from you Katy - it's been so quiet around here lately!
Sorry to hear you are feeling icky still though - poor you, I hope it settles down soon.
Well it's great to hear your weight has stayed constant despite coming off the diet for a while. Go on - what is the naughtiest thing you've eaten hon??
I am doing OK, only 2 more weeks on FMRP now, I'm hoping to be under 12 stone this week, then only one more to go, so we can tackle that together hon. It will be EQ1 for me and hopefully that will do the trick!
Hope to hear from you again soon - and anyone else that's lurking!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 am

Hi Julie, sorry, i'm such a lurker!!! Livi is teething now so none of us are sleeping and I still have this flamin dicky tummy so back to the docs for me. Maybe its eating food thats doing it but then again it started before I came off the diet?!

I've stayed the same weight but feel more bloated having eaten, obviously havent had the chance to exercise much and have been eating a few 'naughty' things so i'm relieved I can maintain it for now! Will deffo be back on it after Livis birthday on 18th ready for the christening 2 weeks later and my birthday a week after that tho!

Hows you? You are doing so well!

Katy x

Last edited by katyjay on Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 05, 2010 9:16 am

Hi Katy, how are you all doing this week? I hope you are all free of the lurgy by now, you've really had a time of it lately haven't you?
Do post and let us know how you're doing when you get a chance. You have been missed!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:44 pm

jamie2007 wrote:Hiya my little Oscar is 7.

He lives down in Cornwall with his mum, I left her about 4 years ago when we split up and i left her for someone else so there was all sorts of problems getting access a bloody nightmare in fact, was down there 8 years in total running a sales team and really Oscars mum was just a fling through work and then the next thing after a few months she was pregnant, I live in West Sussex now but go down to see him every month, I miss him dearly.

Good news is I am off to see him early friday afternoon, cant wait to see him.

He is a great little kid, I gotta give it to his mum really she done good job of bringing him up, she is a good mum.

Anyway didnt bore you with my life story. Very Happy

Hopefully you can see a picture of him here

https://i.servimg.com/u/f65/15/15/55/81/p1010011.jpg

Hi Jamie

Just looked at your picture he looks lovely a right cheecky chapie! I have 6 grandchildren 3 boys and 3 girls. A seventh on the way! I look after 2 of the girls every day doing the school run etc, so my life is full.

Enjoy your trip I am sure it will go all too quickly.

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:16 am

Aaah, what a cutie! Same age as my little boy - and it looks like they might both have red hair too?
That's good you get to see him this weekend, I bet he will see a difference in you if he's not seen you in a month! Hope he will be proud of his new, healthier, daddy!
My brother was in a similar situation, my niece is almost 18 now, I can hardly believe it!
Better get to bed now, I have a REALLY long day at work tomorrow, yikes!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:08 am

Hiya my little Oscar is 7.

He lives down in Cornwall with his mum, I left her about 4 years ago when we split up and i left her for someone else so there was all sorts of problems getting access a bloody nightmare in fact, was down there 8 years in total running a sales team and really Oscars mum was just a fling through work and then the next thing after a few months she was pregnant, I live in West Sussex now but go down to see him every month, I miss him dearly.

Good news is I am off to see him early friday afternoon, cant wait to see him.

He is a great little kid, I gotta give it to his mum really she done good job of bringing him up, she is a good mum.

Anyway didnt bore you with my life story. Very Happy

Hopefully you can see a picture of him here

https://i.servimg.com/u/f65/15/15/55/81/p1010011.jpg
jamie2007
jamie2007

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:53 am

How are you all doing Katy?
I remember our little boy being in hospital when he had pneumonia at 15 months too, really scary, so thinking of you all still and hoping little Livi is on the mend now.
Jamie, how old are your kids?
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:16 pm

So sorry to hear Livvi not been well and (you of course), its very distressing when there so young as you feel pretty helpless.

I remember when my boy was in hospital with Bronchilitis, very concerning.

Hope you all get very well soon X

katyjay wrote:Thanks guys, am having the week from hell, i'm better and touch wood i'll be back on the diet soon, Livi ended up in Alder Hey a&e for 7 hours having tests for all sorts cos she was so bad yesterday but she was deemed to just have a severe tummy bug and we just have to ride it out!

Am kind of following weight watchers, avoiding carbs and not gained anything yet but all the vomiting must have balanced me out and I must admit it feels sooooo good yet so naughty to be eating 'normal' things for the moment Very Happy

Katy xxx
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Oh dear, sorry to hear you guys havent been well, hope you feel better soon x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Thanks guys, am having the week from hell, i'm better and touch wood i'll be back on the diet soon, Livi ended up in Alder Hey a&e for 7 hours having tests for all sorts cos she was so bad yesterday but she was deemed to just have a severe tummy bug and we just have to ride it out!

Am kind of following weight watchers, avoiding carbs and not gained anything yet but all the vomiting must have balanced me out and I must admit it feels sooooo good yet so naughty to be eating 'normal' things for the moment Very Happy

Katy xxx

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 am

Get better soon you and the baby Katy! We miss your posts!

We look forward to hearing from you when you are better.

x
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 am

Hi katy I hope you and your baby are feeling better soon. I am sure everyone on here wish you well. Take care. Razz

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:33 am

Hi everyone, I'm sure, like me, you will all have been wondering where Katy has been this week. Well she just mailed me to let me know that she has been really poorly with gastric flu all week, her GP told her to come off the diet and take antibiotics, she is feeling a bit better but her baby has it too so I think she's had a REALLY stressful week. She said to wish everyone well and she will write herself once she's feeling OK again.
Get well soon Katy, we are all missing you hon!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:50 pm

katyjay wrote:Another 1lb off, I think i'm lucky cos i'm fessing up to having been bad and eaten stuff I shouldnt have this week, nothing major but i'm just so fed up with thinking about food and the packs and it feels like i'm being suffocated and consumed by the packs now, I suppose I feel cheated that every other swine out there can seemingly be free to eat whatever they like and I have to think about food or not eating food rather every second of the day! I'm rebelling against the rules, someone slap me back into focus!!!

I'm so near yet so far from my target now, I so need a personal trainer to yell at me!

Katy x

Keep up the good work Katy, I feel like giving in this week as like you I am getting fed up with the food packs, still love the bars though.... Smile

We can do this, just think of going shopping and being able to try on everything, also being sexy & slinky for the summer!! Wink

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! Empty YOU CAN DO THIS, THINK ITS ONLY A FEW MORE POUNDS TO GO GIRL

Post by jamie2007 Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Katyjay, you are not far off target so hang in there girl, your posts have been an inspiration to us all!

We need you, you need this! Not long to go, COME ON!

Very Happy
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 am

Katy - DON'T YOU DARE LET IT BEAT YOU NOW!!!!

You are doing SO BRILLIANTLY, a real inspiration, and can't wai to get on the same road as you on wednesday! You can do it, so close, and as you say yourself, to get to the 'normal' bmi, instead of where you were, and I am is fabulous!!!
Hopefully this week will get you straight again, we're all willing for you!!!!!!
Grit girl, you've got it!!!! Exclamation
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:23 am

Oh Katy stick in there hon don't give up now, WE are your personal trainers, use us all you can!!
You're not the only one struggling with cravings at the moment, but let's keep sight of our goals and stick in there, don't let these last few measly lbs beat us after getting so far!
You can do it hon, hope you get back into a better routine again this week and are feeling on top of things again.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:00 am

Another 1lb off, I think i'm lucky cos i'm fessing up to having been bad and eaten stuff I shouldnt have this week, nothing major but i'm just so fed up with thinking about food and the packs and it feels like i'm being suffocated and consumed by the packs now, I suppose I feel cheated that every other swine out there can seemingly be free to eat whatever they like and I have to think about food or not eating food rather every second of the day! I'm rebelling against the rules, someone slap me back into focus!!!

I'm so near yet so far from my target now, I so need a personal trainer to yell at me!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:36 am

Just goes to show Katy, you should never give up hope!! I've had weeks like that too, hardly any loss for days and days then it all suddenly picks up again! I wonder whether the increase in calories last week has kick-started your metabolism again? Hopefully it will be the same for me then as I have increased this week as I am in week 13. Will drop down again next week for another month.....
Wow hun you will be wasting away at this rate!
Keep up the drinking!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 am

You bet Katy, going to take one of my photos of me at size 16, as that is where I shall be!!!!!!! Exclamation
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:23 am

Lol Vashti, no I didnt, I think I just needed more water, I was poss dehydrated and retaining water!

You show your Dr, make his jaw hit the floor come October!!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:19 am

Well done Katy.
You sound as happy as you look in your photo!!! Did you visit that 'throne' again????? Shocked Wink

Can't wait to get started again, a week tday, and I can get back onto it. Hernia man tomorrow....., He won't believe me, that I'm going to get to target for an Oct. op.-hopefully. especially as he also has a special interest in Bariatric surgery-no chance!
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:13 am

Thanks girls, well blow me down, I weighed myself again this morning (not that i'm paranoid now or anything! Shocked ) and i've lost 2 more lbs?!!! Now at 187 and I was 191 Monday morning, crazy!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Yay well done Katy, I knew you could it Smile

I have up'ed my exercise too, the Wii is fabulous, maybe worth investing in EA Sports Active, it is like having my own personal trainer!! I am thinking of starting jogging in the evenings too!

I am determined to get in the 12 stones by next week if it kills me......

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 am

Well done Katy, glad to hear you sounding more positive again. Stick in there!
Good luck with the hospital appintment Vashti, hope all goes well and you can get going again soon.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 am

Well done Katy, thought you were just hiding that 'extra' weight somewhere!!!!

Looking forward to getting started again next wednesday dinnertime when home from the hosp. appt. Should be good, as have had a long gap, bit of a bodyshock coming up, haven't told it yet.......... Wink
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 am

Thanks you guys, you really are the best! Very Happy

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2lbs, WTF?!!! I had an, ahem, good clear out yesterday and have made the effort to drink more water and think that must have helped lol

Still sticking to the FMRP on Weight control and having some salad at lunch, doing loads more on my Wii too, Just Dance is amazing, 10 mins earlier and I was aching all over!

Thanks for your support, i' back on track and I will rid this last 19lbs if it kills me!!!!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi Julie,

Yes it is me, I cant believe I look so different.... thank you Smile

Hope you are all doing ok, especially Katy x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 am

Don't be disheartened Katy, it's only a pound (as Vashti says, just a good P*O!!) you'll soon be back on track and what people are saying is so true - we are all rooting for you because you are setting us such a great example! Remember, *I* have slipped out of ketosis a couple of times and survived it....you might feel off for a couple of days but I KNOW you'll soon be back on track and just as determined as ever!

Stick in there hon and I'm looking forward to having the old, positive Katy back and completing our journey together.

Julie X

PS Sarah, is that really you?? FAB photo hunny!!
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:22 am

Dear Katy,

Keep going, it could have been worse, a successful trip to 'the throne' can shift a pound remember!!! Shocked
That's all it may be.

Your posts are so inspriarational, even while I have been struggling to get back on the rails! Itching to get back onto it, but waiting for tests by Endocrinologist, so 'hanging around' til Wednesday week, so I don't influence test results. Wednesday lunchtime onwards though I'm ready to burst out of the starting gates, suns out, hopefully in a better position to drink more water, and hopefully will have had a successful chat with hernia man this Thursday, and possibly even a date for op, so all to aim for.

So we all really need you!!!!!!! We have been watching your success over these few months and it's brilliant how well you've done, puts my efforts to shame...... Maybe no damage done at all, please don't get despondant, that wouldn't be good, and a slippery slope, get focused again, we know you can do it, you're nearly there, and looking fabulous already, think of that cozzy you'll need to get for the beach too!!!!! sunny Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Hi Katy,

Keep your chin up, its only a pound and not loads more...

Are you going to go back to FMRP then??

Dont forget how much you have lost so far x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi Katy

Keep going it's only a blip, I am sure. Your positive posts have been an insperation to me and your tips are really useful. Smile

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Katy, I am sorry to hear that, poor you, dont feel $hite about it, at least its only a 1b and not much more!

You have done ever so well, It wont be long before you rid those last 20lbs.

Best wishes
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Feeling really rubbish, i've put on 1lb Embarassed Sad

I've been crap with drinking my water and i'm a bit constipated, I think maybe my body just went into shock at eating normal food plus i'm not registering as being in ketosis on the pee sticks?!!

I know this can happen but i'm still gutted, going to ditch the EQ1 (glad I had a break and some food at least) but I just want to be rid of the last 20lbs asap then start the EQ1 again (will have one night off for DH's 30th in 2 weeks)

Also I think i'd lost focus a bit, become complaicent, I was so used to losing each week and feeling really slim and fab and now this has given me the kick up the ar5e I clearly need to finish what I started

Sigh, here we go again Shocked

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:56 am

Ah ok cool, I am thinking about doing Etiquette 1 after I have lost another 10 pounds or so.... x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 am

I know its great !!! I used to use that as a topping for cottage pie as well, lots of pepper and bit of cream (that was on the atkins)
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:28 am

Thanks Jamie, good luck for weigh in too!

Had cottage pie for dinner, who the heck knew cauliflower was such a good substitute for mash?!!!! I normally hate the stuff but it was lush, only managed half, i'll have the rest later

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Congratulations Katy, A very well done to you!

I have my first weigh in tomorrow so will let you know the outcome.

Feeling slimmer already! Very Happy
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:43 pm

No Sarah, Etiquette 1, i'm splitting my meat allowance between lunch and tea x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Sounds yummy Katy, are you following Etiquette 2 ? x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries! Empty Katyjay's Kee Progress....the Etiquette diaries!

Post by katyjay Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:38 am

OMG OMG OMG I made it to the 12 weeks!

Lost 2lbs last week bringing my total to a nice even 50lbs in all......20lbs to go until I hit my target and I hope to do that on the EQ plans.

I had the berry yogurt for breakie, veg soup made into crisps with a bit of salad, wafer thin chicken and honey mustard dressing for lunch then jelly and a coffee in the afternoon and....drum roll please................

Spicy BBQ chicken breast roasted with peppers, asparagus and mushrooms Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy for my tea, absolute heaven! Oh and having no sugar squash was lush too.

It felt very bizaare to be sitting down and eating off a plate with a knife and fork, I normally have to have ketchup with most things I eat dinner wise too and that was hard leaving that out for now too. I felt quite full about 2/3 of the way through but I was not going to leave a crumb of it hahaha

I also bought some casserole steak, trimmed all the fat off it and minced it myself then put a chopped onion, half a carrot and a few mushrooms in a pan, 'fried' it off in water with some herbs, added the meat and 2 stock cubes and a teeny bit of cornflour to thicken it (I checked with the powers that be and a bit is fine) Will divvy it into 3 portions, will freeze two and have one tomorrow with a cup of mashed cauliflower on top, sprayed with one cal stuff and done in the oven so its like a cottage pie. Also got some tuna and cod steaks so i'll need to figure out some recipes for those

So ladies and gents, I really hope everyone is getting on ok, I have said it before but honest to God if I can do it anyone can, keep focussing on your first meal of whatever you fancy and its so worth all the sacrifices

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down