THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Katyjay's Kee Progress EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Katyjay's Kee Progress EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Katyjay's Kee Progress EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Katyjay's Kee Progress EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Katyjay's Kee Progress EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Katyjay's Kee Progress EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Katyjay's Kee Progress EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Katyjay's Kee Progress EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Katyjay's Kee Progress EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Katyjay's Kee Progress

+5
sazabaza
Juliemarie
stargazerlily
redbook
katyjay
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Katyjay's Kee Progress Empty Re: Katyjay's Kee Progress

Post by sazabaza Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Morning Katy,

I find shop sizes a right pain, so I go to ones I know will fit like Primark, Peacocks and Dotty P's Smile

I need to tone up alot too, I am going to go back to the gym this week as I have all week off..... then hopefully I can get back into it!

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Good morning Katy

Ohhh to be a size 12 or 14 iv been an 18/20 for about long as i can remember now!!

U look fab in ur new pic. Enjoy ur meal on Monday uv earned it!!!

Belle x
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:51 am

Hi Sarah, thanks for thinking of me!

Been to work today 9-12 then popped to Primark and stocked up on a lot of new tops in sizes 12-14 dependant on the style and got some 16 jeggings and jeans which I thought looked small and do infact measure the same as my 14 jeans and cords I already have, flamin different shop sizing! Well chuffed though, am looking forward to getting rid of the last 20 odd pounds and toning up my tummy and inner thighs then i'll be happier!

I can' begin to tell you how excited I am about having a proper tea on Monday! I can start exercising properly once I have some more energy and hopefully that will see me on my way to shifting the last bit off to reach my target and maintain my weight

Hows you?

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Morning Katy,

Hows it going ??

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:44 am

I'm glad its working for you Sarah, its so much nicer having salad and a bit of chicken for lunch, really looking forward to Monday and sitting down to a proper meal at the table with the whole family, thats what i've really missed

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:03 pm

I do Kee lite most days, as I like to have a bit of food of an evening, still having a good weight loss, in fact I even did this last year when I was on Cambridge....

I think it depends on if you can control your eating, as it is easy to get carried away Laughing

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Katy you are a star! Well done! I can't believe you only have a week to go now till you've done with the FMRP that's amazing!

It sounds like you are gradually moving towards etiquette 1? (Or have I got my plans mixed up again? Smile ) that must be fab. I've been doing a bit of that all along but you have been SOoooooo good, you have been an inspiration!!!

Looking forward to moving on to the next stage together and thanks for your support.

Stick in there for your final week - YEAH!!!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Another 3lbs off for me, was suprised as i've been having some wafer thin chicken every day with my salad, i'm still in ketosis tho. Had a bit of chicken and beansprous from hubbys chicken chow mein too, eeek Shocked

Got in my size 14 jeans yesterday, I couldnt breathe, sit down or move but I did them up! Am in size 12 tops too, its a flamin miracle!

So this is week 12, the end of total meal replacement is in sight!!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 am

Thanks girls....just posted on the recipe forum, managed to make some cookies out of the porridge if anyone was interested

xxxx

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mora Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:50 am

Hey, that isnt a bad start to week 10. You only have a little more to go and if you are already in size 12/14 clothes you know you must look good! Flaunt it! Twisted Evil
Mora
Mora

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:21 am

Oooh well done Hun, try some Movicol for constipation, I have very stubborn bowels and it works for me Smile

It feels fab to buy size 12 clothes especially in Primark!

Keep up the fabulous weight loss.

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:40 am

Another 2lbs off for me, i'm a tad constipated tho, sorry if tmi?!!! lol.....was a tad disappointed, its easy to get used to 3-4lb losses each week but i've got less to lose now so its bound to slow down.

Bought a size 12 cardi for work today from Primark, felt bloody fantastic, can't wait til thats the norm of my shopping Very Happy

My daughters teachers and other Mums have been noticing now (its cos I am no longer bundled up in a thick coat and scarf and they can see me properly!)

Onwards and upwards

Hop everyone else is getting on ok? Off to look at more posts

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:13 am

Don't be scared hon, be EXCITED! - This is the first day of the rest of your life, you will never have a better chance to make positive changes and before you know it you will be an 'old-timer' here and encouraging everyone else along, I'm sure!
Remember 1st few days are hardest, stick in there and let us know if you need any encouragement!
GOOD LUCK!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 am

well done katy, as i write this i am so nervous to start tomorrow and seem to be scoffing everything from the kitchen cupboard before bed.

I really hope i can achieve some of the results that u and julie have.

once i wake up thers no going back...im so scared xxx
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks girls!

Love the bars loulou, the apple yogurt ones and carnberry and pomegranate are my faves, the choc crunch one is nice too

Mora, that was my week 9 weigh in, i'm into week 10 now

Julie, you are doing amazing! Don't forget I had more to lose than you so it will pan out that way, keep at it, we all have moments where the novelty wears off a bit and we feel discouraged but keep going, the end result will make you feel amazing!

Just bought some size 14 jeans - the same style as my 16's cos they were only £3 in Tesco so I figured I can risk that and hope I fit into them soon....also saw the horrid size 22's i'd been in just before xmas, NEVER EVER again!

Molly is back at school after being off for a week with the pox and Mum has taken Livi out for 2 hours so I can get on with housework and stuff...oops i'm going to have to force myself off the laptop Embarassed !!

Take care everyone xxxxx

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:25 am

Katy, you are a star! Well done hon that's amazing! sunny

I am trailing along behind you, not losing quite so fast but sticking in there - partly thanks to your inspiring commitment! (So thanks!)

Stick in there not long now and you will be dropping even more dress sizes!

Love Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mora Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 am

Katy, how long have you been on the total meal replacement now?
Mora
Mora

Back to top Go down

Post by lou.lou Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:52 am

Well done Katy!!!!!!!

3 stone !!! That is huge....... I only wish I can do so well......

Congratulations, you should be really proud of yourself..

Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lou.lou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Katyjay's Kee Progress Empty Well done Katy!!

Post by lou.lou Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 am

[b]Well done Katy!!

Your doing so well, just think how far your come in such a short space of time!! You should be really proud of yourself!

I only wish I can do the same!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

lou.lou

Back to top Go down

Post by lou.lou Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 am

Hi,

Thank you, I'll try the crisps. I will try the muffin tomorrow, they sound yummy. In prep for this diet I cut really down and started drinking loads of water, I just been to weigh in and in a week I've lost 5.5ib's! So thats a fab start anyway's!

We are going away this weekend and I am determined not to allow that to interfere with the diet. If you guys can do it then I can!

I haven't even started with the headaches yet so I'm really positive and its day 1 nearly over! Just waiting for my products to arrive as today i used what i have left from last times failed attemp (s)..

Can anyone advise on the bar's, are the ok?

R rabbit sunny

lou.lou

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:37 am

3lbs more off! Yay Very Happy

I have hit the 3 stone mark.....3 stone 1lb now, feel absolutely fantastic!

If I can lose another 3-4lbs a week for the next 3 weeks i'll only have just over a stone to go til I hit my target and touch wood I can do that on etiquette 1....anyone knoe how I email the pixies to find out exactly what I should do after this total meal replacement finishes?! I have a fair idea but want to discuss it!

Hows everyone else doing?

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:07 pm

I might try that too, I made the chocolate muffin yesterday and it was like a flat cake, it was edible though.... it that how it should be?

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mora Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:28 am

Katy, I tried your crisp recipe today and YUM. Mine came out more like mini biscuits but that was only because it was my first go. THANK YOU for suggesting them.

flower
Mora
Mora

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:09 am

It does gt easier yes, I waiver towards the end of the week, I get fed up and bored, but then Mondays spur me on cos of weigh in day and its usually a nice boost to loose a few pounds! Just keep focussing on the end goal, its all you need to carry on. I'm so looking forward to having food....Easter Monday is the day when I start to reintroduce it!!! Very Happy The eating bit for me is usually eased by having some salad or the jelly too

I know what you mean about the kiddies, Mine ate 4.5 and nearly 10 months, I wasnt ever thin before but it crept on and on....and on!

I hate hate hate the soups aswell, I have the total veg one to make crisps out of which are lush, you just mix into a paste with a little boiling water - to fromage frais consistency then smear half on teflon microwave paper into a poppadom shape, nuke in the microwave for 2.5 mins (do it one min\30 sec bursts until you see how it cooks cos microwaves vary) then add salt and pepper and snap into crisps and repeat with the other half, yum!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by lou.lou Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Thanks Katy!

I am on WC, I am planning 3 shakes plus a bar or maybe porriage in the morning as I still have some from last time. I tried the veg soup and the broccoli and didn't like either, so I will stop with my shakes and bars I think (plus have the hot choc which I love).

I am not planning on eating foods at all, that said, if I feel I am falling of the wagon I may have salmon or something simular and a bit of green salad. however I would like to steer clear of food until I know i'm in ketosis. I didn't know about the milk, I have never done that before and will do the same as you do and use in coffee's.(or maybe add to the soups I have left to make more palatable?)

I've never tried Total, just the Wc and I take a vitamin each day with that. As I said I did try before (twice in fact) but never got past day 5, so here goes!

I have two adorable children 3 & 4, and just piled the pounds throughout the preganancies but never lost it afterwards. Now the size 18's are getting really tight I have to bite the bullet and the holiday should be the goal I need to sort myself out.
Thanks for the motivation, I do need it - does it get any easier? I always missed the eating bit!

lou.lou

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Awww thats lovely to know that we can spur people on, if I can do it anyone can, I loved my food, I mean rally loved it but I figured the sacrifice of being without it for a relatively short period of time would be worth it

I've copied and pasted bits of another post I wrote yesterday, hope it helps

What plan are you on?

If you are on Total you need to be having 4 products a day, one of which can be a bar

Weight control you can have 4-6 products a day, one of which can be a bar too

On both plans you must have 2-3 litres of water a day( or more if you can manage it), healthy nuts (1 tbsp) 3 times a week (I have about 6 dry roasted peanuts), 200ml skimmed milk a day and you can have 2 cups of salad fom the permitted veg list if you like too. You can also have sugar free jelly (without citric acid) once you are well in ketosis so a couple of weeks from now.

You can also have coffee\tea (I use my milk allowance in these) and table sweeteners

Sending loads of good luck, just keep imagining yourself looking slim and fab on your hols and how wonderful and proud you will feel of yourself

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Katyjay's Kee Progress Empty kinda new

Post by lou.lou Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Hi
I tried this diet last year and just couldn't get past day 5. This time I am back and will try my hardest! Your posts have inspired me to re-register and order a load of products, I have a holiday in May and have 9 weeks to get back into my summer clothes inc swimming suits (have been hiding in tunics for 18 months). So tomorrow is the day (mothers day never a good day to start is it!)

I have lost my booklet, can anyone remind me of the water you need, I know its ton but just cannot recall exactly. I mainly used shakes last time as just cannot get on with the soups, I've also ordered bars for the first time - so prepared and ready! No excuses!

If you guys can stick to it and lose tons of weight, then that should spur me on!

loulou

lou.lou

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazerlily Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:54 am

well done hunny! excellent Very Happy you have done AMAZING!
p.s ive been AWOL lol. starting back tmw, all birthdays,events now over so ive no excuses. Laughing and booked a holiday tonight so got something to look forward to. xxxxxxxxxxx
stargazerlily
stargazerlily

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 am

bounce F bounce A bounce N bounce T bounce A bounce S bounce T bounce I bounce C bounce ! bounce ! bounce ! bounce

You enjoy wearing them, HON, you deserve it! (Just don't get TOO attached to them as they may be in the charity shop pretty soon as well!)

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:18 am

I got my jeans on!!! Was inspired to try them on again by you Julie.... Size 16 and they are a bit loose, no way tight like they were a couple of weeks ago, yeeehaaaa

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:45 am

Thanks girls,

I wish I had found the diet years ago yes but I don't think I would have had the willpower and determination!!

I think I have lost so much so soon cos I had more to lose than some, I have stuck to it 100% yes, coming out of ketosis is not something I want cos the first few days of getting into it were not nice!! SOOOOO looking forward to hubbys 30th at the end of April, i'm having a night off then, I don't care about the consequences lol

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:14 am

Well done Katy, I need to lose 41 pounds so you have spurred me to lose that in 8 weeks like you Very Happy

We can do it!!

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:03 am

That's fantastic Katy well done! You are such an inspiration and must have stuck 100%, you are losing way quicker than me but I am determined to get there too, with you setting the example!
Don't you just wish you'd found this diet years ago? (Or maybe you did?)
Keep up the great work hon! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:48 pm

OMG OMG OMG I lost another 4lbs!!! Shocked

Can't believe it, have hit 40lbs exactly in in 8 weeks! Just 2 more and i'll be at 3 stone, hoooray!

I had such a crap week last week, mad busy and stressful, I added lots more salad and jelly and an extra product on my work days and I though i'd not lost much, just goes to show eh

Well done Julie on the 16 jeans, I still have a bit of a muffin top so I shant be going out in public in mine quite yet.....but, there is my wedding dress to try on, hmmmmm I wonder?!

Hows everyone else doing?

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:11 am

Hi Katy
Just to let you know, after our discussion last week I took the plunge and bought some size 16 jeans, they feel far better although I do need to look in reflections even more now as I've lost the reassurance of that baggy feeling!!
Been away for the weekend so not quite in the normal routine, so let's see what tomorrow's weigh-in brings.....
How are you doing hon?
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:55 am

Yes Katy I do know what you mean, I keep looking at larger sizes too after all those years of dreading that things wouldn't fit. Years ago I lost a lot of weight and couldn't stop looking in mirrors, reflections etc just to see if it was really me!
Wow you look quite different on that one (not like my friend at all - but still lovely Smile ) and how cute is THAT little one??
My kids are 5 and 7, it does terrible things to your body doesn't it - but well worth it! And we are setting such a good example to them by getting in shape!
Hope your day's gone OK and work is going well.
Julie
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 am

Haha Julie bless you, that pic was taken last year when I was pregnant and my little minx was sapping the life out of me!!! I was so ill and lost weight with all the throwing up, must put a more up to date one on, will add one in a mo

I agree it does feel fab for things to fit nicely or baggier. I bought some size 16 black leggings last week and they looked tiny on the hanger so I almost put them back telling myself they would never fit but they look great on, what a boost! I think i'll always pick things up, even when i'm a size 12 or whatever and never quite grasp it will actually fit me, do you know what I mean?!

xxx

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:43 am

Please ignore my last post, I found it OK this time, it didn't seem to be there last time!
I have posted about swapping some unwanted shakes (in various flavours) if anyone is interested just let me know.
Thanks
Julie
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 am

PS Can anyone tell me how to access the swap shop please? I really could do with getting rid of all the shakes as I never use them now, just soup, bars, breakfast and hot chocolate (my FAVOURITE in fact off to get my daily fix now!)
Thanks
Julie
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 am

Hi again Katy
Same here, my size 18 jeans are hanging off me but I don't want to buy new ones as I hope not to be this size for too long either (and it's a LONG time since I finally gave up and threw away my smaller clothes lol) Smile It also feels good for them to be too big, rather than too tight for a change, doesn't it? (although maybe not too flattering?!)
It's hard to picture you that size because in your photo you look so slim! Also you really remind me of a friend of mine who has a pretty good figure Smile
Yes it IS a lot of water. I fill up 4x 1/2 litre bottles in the morning and drink one each time I make a journey in the car, drink 2 glasses with every meal and constantly fill my glass and sip away at work or in meetings too. And yes I am keeping Andrex in business but at least I don't feel grim any more, and am back to losing weight!
Better get off - essay to write!
Julie x
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Thanks guys

Julie, yeah i'm 5ft 11 and have a long trunk - ie long distance between my crotch and my waist! So i needed a bigger size in jeans or the waist was at my hip level and wouldnt meet! I was 18-20 bottoms otherwise and 16-18 top. BUT now my 18 jeans are baggy and I can get into my 16's but they dont look nice yet - bit like i've shoehorned myself in lol!

5 litres of water? Blimey chick you must be going through the Andrex?!!!! Shocked I can just about manage 2-3!

Well done you too, keep going everyone!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 am

That's fantastic Katy well done!
I lost 3 3/4 lbs this week too, you are a week ahead of me, and are an inspiration to me to keep going! (Thank you!)
It's strange, I notice our intial BMIs were similar, you are taller than me (I'm 5'8") yet you mentioned you were a size 22, while my largest was 18! Anyway those days are hopefully behin both of us now, forever!
I seem to have sorted my dehydration problem out (I seem to need far more than 2.5 litres of water, over 5 litres in fact! - perhaps I'm losing more weight from all that dashing to the loo?!) and am feeling much better and losing better again.
Hopefully within the next week I will be officially 'overweight' (not obese), have lost 2 stones and smash my lowest weight in years - so plenty to look forward to, as well as hubbie taking me away to London for the weekend (a little treat to celebrate my progress!)
So here's to a successful week, stick in there to those who are struggling, we CAN do this!!!!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Katyjay's Kee Progress Empty well done katy!

Post by stargazerlily Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 am

Wow well done hun! you are doing so well on this,thats a great loss!.

not been around for a few days....ive lost 4lb which is ok considering ive had lots of stops and starts (and break last week as it was my birthday lol) but back on track now,much prefering the latest products ive got. Must admit im struggling though,so used to snacking all the time!. Will be easier now kids are back in school ...i hope! xxxxx
stargazerlily
stargazerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by redbook Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Katy,

Well done on your loss this week, you will be at your goal weight before you know it Smile

I am feeling so much better today even though I am on day 3, fingers crossed I will be in ketosis by tomorrow *yay*

I weighed myself this morning & I have lost 4 pounds already *double yay*

Sarah x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Aww thank Julie!

Another 4lbs off, total 36lbs in 7 weeks, over halfway to my target, into week 8 now raring to go!

I'm shocked cos I really struggled this week, started back to work - 3.5 days - and i'd forgotten how tiring it all was! Shocked

I must have overdone it cos I felt hungry for the first time, didnt drink enough water and its that time of the month! I'm 5ft 11 so I think i'll add an extra pack on my work days and i've started making up a box of cucumber, lettuce and celery to snack on during the day too

Everyone is noticing now, its such a boost and i've had to order new work uniform fo fear of it falling down and scaring the customers lol Laughing

Oh and i'm in my size 16 jeans, thank God i'll never be in a size 22 again, i'm so ashamed I ever was....roll on that River Island trip

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 am

Katy you are doing so well and your determination is inspiring hon!
I too am very determined (having survived two extremely traumatic childbirths, breastfeeding and chemotherapy - could this be any worse?!) but struggling a bit at the moment. I know I won't give up, but I'm a bit discouraged at the moment...just need to stick in there and that will change I'm sure.
I'm also a bit disappointed that nobody has mentioned my weightloss so far. I've not told many people about the diet, and also had my hair cut totally different recently (to celebrate 1 stone loss), so lots of people are commenting on that which is nice (maybe that is more socially acceptable, or disguises the other changes?)
Anyway stick in there hon, you look such a beautiful and happy person, you totally deserve this!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 am

Thanks guys,

Yes I did find it easier after I was in ketosis, the physical hunger goes and all the headaches and sickness and muscle aching went but I was freezing cold all the time and I was in a shocking mood between weeks 1-2 cos I was just so jealous of people eating and I had to deal with everyday emotions and stress without reaching for food! God help DH or DD1 if they left any food on their plate - cue me ranting 'thats such a flamin waste'!!!! Why should the bin get it if I can't have it lol!

BUT, now i'm into the groove as they say, into week 7, nearly halfway there weight wise and going back to work on Wednesday after 10 months maternity leave so the routine of that will be a good change to keep me going!

It will pass and the weigh ins every week are so encouraging. Even if I didnt lose any one week (God forbid) I think it would spur me on to say 'right body, next week I WILL lose weight and prove that I can do it' as it were, i'm typically defiant and if people say I can't do something i'll do it ten times over. My Mum is so encouraging and excited for me but she literally cannot believe i'm sticking to it and I will end up thin, she keeps asking me if i'm sure I havent cheated and nearly collapsed when I said I wanted to be a size 10-12, she thought I was aiming for a loose 16 or something daft - hell no, if i'm doing this, i'm doing it right to the end and I damn sure will be able to fit into a pair of jeans from River Island instead of New look 'Inspire' yuck!

xxxx

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazerlily Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:03 am

Hi hun! wow well done that is fab going!......im only on day 2 now and feel shocking lol!. but am sticking with it. you are an inspiration,did you find it got a bit easier after the first week hun?

well done again Very Happy xxxxx
stargazerlily
stargazerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by redbook Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 am

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Number of posts : 15