THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Calling all Maintainers & Target Members EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Calling all Maintainers & Target Members EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Calling all Maintainers & Target Members EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Calling all Maintainers & Target Members EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Calling all Maintainers & Target Members EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Calling all Maintainers & Target Members EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Calling all Maintainers & Target Members EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Calling all Maintainers & Target Members EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Calling all Maintainers & Target Members EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Calling all Maintainers & Target Members

4 posters

Go down

Calling all Maintainers & Target Members Empty Re: Calling all Maintainers & Target Members

Post by sophiejackson Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 am

Hi Guys!

i'm 1/2 maining. I stopped kee when i went on holiday last year and guained 7lbs (i was away in the states for 6 weeks- so not too bad considering. ha ha)

Since then i've been pretty much maintaining. I find I have to weigh myself regulary and consiously watch what i eat. I have an amazing capacity to guain weight (7lbs in one weeked once and didnt eat a single take out) so often do kee for a day or two a week or eat alot of salad especially if i know i've got dinner arrangemnts.

This diet has been brilliant. I've learnt how little food I actually need and alot more about why and when and managed to break a few bad habits.

On the down side though, has anyone developed a slight almost fear of food? I deffinatly havent been able to look at bread in the same way since i started this.

Any good tips for maintaining? do many of you replcae 1 meal a day, or just hop on for a day or two if you're feeling a little fuller?

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Calling all Maintainers & Target Members Empty Re: Calling all Maintainers & Target Members

Post by jiggy69 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 am

Awwww thanksd. Best of luck to you - I really think it is just a case of getting your head in the game,

Best wishes,

J

jiggy69

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 am

Hi Juggy69
thanks for your kind offer but not sure at the moment that your pics would help me, might just make me feel more innefective, so perhaps later.

However big congrats to your husband, absolutely amazing weight loss in just a month.

thanks again
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jiggy69 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:34 am

anniepannie wrote:Jiggy 69

I have just found your posts, for some reason I missed them before.

How lovely to hear both how well you did on diet (amazing weight loss in such a short time) but more especially that you have maintained that weight for 2 years.

It is lovely to read how you are doing it and just gives more hope to the rest of us.

Must admit really makes me feel sillier still for slipping like I have done last 2 weeks & the odd week before.
Strange thing is when I first did LL, I never deviated at all apart from Christmas & New Years Days.

However again thank you for taking the time to post and give us all hope for the future that we too can keep the weight off once we have lost it.

hi Annie, Thank you very much for your kind words. If it would help, you could pm me your email address & I'd be happy to email you a before & after pic Wink BTW, my husband has now lost a whopping 3st in a month!! WOW!!! We are converting everyone we know to this diet!

jiggy69

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 am

Jiggy 69

I have just found your posts, for some reason I missed them before.

How lovely to hear both how well you did on diet (amazing weight loss in such a short time) but more especially that you have maintained that weight for 2 years.

It is lovely to read how you are doing it and just gives more hope to the rest of us.

Must admit really makes me feel sillier still for slipping like I have done last 2 weeks & the odd week before.
Strange thing is when I first did LL, I never deviated at all apart from Christmas & New Years Days.

However again thank you for taking the time to post and give us all hope for the future that we too can keep the weight off once we have lost it.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by jiggy69 Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Vashti wrote:Hi, you're still up too! Animals make for later night's in the summer and cant get rid of kids too early either!
What foods have you been able to have to maintain and what treats have you allowed yourself.
had thought of staying with the choc shakes for my breakfasts also as tasty, quick and keeps me away from cereals, toast etc, which seem to do alot of damage! Love my vegetables, really missing peas, and runner beans coming off the garden now too. OH DEAR! Crying or Very sad

i just eat really normally. I have takeaways, go to pizza hut...I have ice cream every day.

My average day is a choc shake for breakfast & then chicken or salmon salad for lunch, then for dinner chilli in a tortilla wrap with salad or something similar. I eat fruit as snacks & snack a jacks and a bar if I'm out.

I eat like that most of the time, but once a week we go to pizza hut and one a week we have an indian take away. I like to have ice cream in the eves, but have a cone or lolly (Mc donalds cone or cornetto or skinny cow) & I find if I live like this I never put weight on & maintain easily . where ru up to with your weight? Are you on the four packs a day or having any food at the mo?

Smile))

jiggy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 am

Hi, you're still up too! Animals make for later night's in the summer and cant get rid of kids too early either!
What foods have you been able to have to maintain and what treats have you allowed yourself.
had thought of staying with the choc shakes for my breakfasts also as tasty, quick and keeps me away from cereals, toast etc, which seem to do alot of damage! Love my vegetables, really missing peas, and runner beans coming off the garden now too. OH DEAR! Crying or Very sad
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jiggy69 Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 am

You are welcome - I enjoyed the process very much and have been eating normally for two yrs and not gained. my hubby has just started but is doing very well and not suffering any ill effects at all Smile I have the choc total shakes for breakfast & the odd bar. The stuff is really nice Smile

jiggy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 am

jiggy69
Brilliant!!!!! Hope for us all just starting out again! Wish mine was coming off that fast-MUST TRY HARDER!
Thankyou for the encouragement that your post has given us. Smile
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jiggy69 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:12 am

I lost 7st in 5months. I've kept mine off for two years. My husband just started and has lost 1st 7 in 8 days Smile

jiggy69

Back to top Go down

Calling all Maintainers & Target Members Empty please, please, please tell us how you're doing

Post by anniepannie Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 pm

please if there is anyone watching the forum who is maintaining please post and let us know how you are doing as this will encourage all us strugglers I'm sure,

Although the weight loss is difficult at times the worry about can we maintain is huge so any tips or assurances will be so appreciated.
I guess of course if people are doing great they probably aren't looking at the forum, but here's hoping.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Calling all Maintainers & Target Members Empty Calling all Maintainers & Target Members

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:37 am

Hi anyone out there who is at Target.lol!
I have been using the Meal Replacemen Forum but would love to chat with others who are maintaining. Feel it is really important to keep in control, the lack of food control was what caused me to balloon . But here I am after following the Kee Plan and managing with the use of porridge and a bar to keep to my new lower weight quite easily.
Am going away in June so want to drop about another 7lb so that I dont feel dis-heartened when I return.
Pixie said this was the best thing to do and Etiq 1 for a couple of weeks should do the trick. So for now I am eating healthily with the help of a couple of products and my self control is strong, the scales are a little higher on a Monday - but steady back on a Friday so I am happy.
Would be interested to hear from anyone who is managing their weight and how they are doing.
All the best xx cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down