THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Started with Cambridge Diet moved over

Go down

Started with Cambridge Diet moved over  Empty Started with Cambridge Diet moved over

Post by in2014 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Okay so short version Smile. 2006 did Lighterlife and quickly changed over to Cambridge Diet and lost 4 n half stone and maintained for over 3 years.

Things happened, life I suppose and gradually gained back 2 stone. This year decided to get rid and have been on a rambling road since New Years Day, but Rome wasn't built in a day so keeping faith Smile. Lost 10lb in total, either Rapid Burn, Social or just MRP breakfast but kept losing and gaining same pounds, started off proper last Monday 2nd 6lb lighter than I was in 2013.

My first week weight on 9th was that I lost a whopping 7lb and so pleased cheers  I'm counting from my initial start date so now lost 13lb it total and defo that 1lb is going this week.

Don't know why, but this time it's been easy, just clicked and not overthinking it, just doing it. I love most if the shakes, although Banana and Strawberry my fav ( didn't like cambs ones so that was a nice surprise) Pasta carbonara is delicious and a real treat, much prefer the soups to both Lighterlife and Cambridge Diet Went up London the weekend and took the Red Real Meal Chicken Wok with me and it kept me sane when everyone else had takeaway and still in Ketosis.

Now in week 2 I'm hoping for another good weigh in next Monday as still being good. Am away in Ireland this weekend so really hoping I can not be pushed or embarrassed into eating as out for meals and can't ask them to warm up one of my products.

Erm now how am I gonna get out of that one, any suggestions ???

Loving it and as they say am #Buzzing  cyclops  hope you are to xx

in2014

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down