THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Newbie starting today :-) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Newbie starting today :-) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Newbie starting today :-) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Newbie starting today :-) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Newbie starting today :-) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Newbie starting today :-) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Newbie starting today :-) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Newbie starting today :-) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Newbie starting today :-) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Newbie starting today :-)

3 posters

Go down

Newbie starting today :-) Empty Welcome!

Post by JoyP Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:02 am

Hi EmLou,

Welcome to being a Keebee! I've been on the VLCD Rapid Burn for 7 weeks now and have lost 26lb up to my weigh in last Friday. So hopefully you'll start seeing that weight drop off soon.

I'm enjoying the products and although I have the odd tough day I'm now finding it much easier. Just seeing that weight coming off every week if such a boost.

I tend to have a shake for breakfast and lunch (Café latte and chocolate are my favs), then a cottage pie or chilli with salad or veg for tea. Depending on how hungry I feel during the day, I may have a bar or save it for the evening as a nice snack. :-)

Good luck for your first week! Let us all know how you get on and keep us updated with those weekly weigh ins!

As admin say, we're all here when you have a good day and especially if you have a tough day!

Joy x
JoyP
JoyP

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-07-31

Back to top Go down

Newbie starting today :-) Empty Re: Newbie starting today :-)

Post by Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Hi EmLou

Great to have you on board! Did you enjoy the porridge?
You will find that there are loads of fellow keebees on here to exchange with. Its a really friendly place and lots happening. If you have questions then do feel free to post away and a friendly keebee will usually help if they see your query before us in admin do! Do keep us posted with your progress too we all love to hear about the good days (and the bad) so remember to let us know how you are getting on!
flower 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Newbie starting today :-) Empty Newbie starting today :-)

Post by EmLou Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi all, I'm starting the Rapid Burn today, just had Classic Porridge for breakfast (with a dash of cinnamon to help the taste). I'm doing this because I'm 5'8, 17s3 and a size 20-22. I'm lucky enough to have a fab hubby, and gorgeous 1yr old, and I absolutely hate feeling heavy & tired all the time, not being able to run around as much as I want to, not fitting into lovely clothes, and feeling as though I need to hide in photos. I was sports mad as a teen, and would love to play tennis again, but right now risk my joints if I were to try (had an ACL replacement 3 yrs ago due to skiing accident, lots more weight piled on after that). I know this is likely to be tough at times, I have friends doing Lighter Life at the mo (decided the public meetings etc weren't for me), so it's great to know there's an online support community here :-). Good luck everyone, hope its going well for you all!

EmLou

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-16

Back to top Go down

Newbie starting today :-) Empty Re: Newbie starting today :-)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down