THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Newbie started today - struggling already EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Newbie started today - struggling already EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Newbie started today - struggling already EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Newbie started today - struggling already EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Newbie started today - struggling already EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Newbie started today - struggling already EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Newbie started today - struggling already EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Newbie started today - struggling already EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Newbie started today - struggling already EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Newbie started today - struggling already

3 posters

Go down

Newbie started today - struggling already Empty Re: Newbie started today - struggling already

Post by CamGi98 Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Hi c4therine 

Im on Day 5 of the Rapid Burn and it was a hard slog for the first 3 days in my case. The day 4 ..everything fell into place.Hunger pangs gone and the dizziness along with it. I am however drinking plenty of water 6/7 pints a day. 
As to the exercising,personally i am going to leave it for a few weeks then start of light. Walking,weights that sort of thing. I want to lose around 70lbs so here for the long haul" Be worth it.

I found drinking water curbed my hunger pangs. 
Also closing my eyes and envisaging what i want to look like,at the same time on both hands,pressing my thumb and index finger together (looks like you are making an 'o') .Do that for a minute. Then after that anytime i felt like i might stray i just pressed the fingers together and was instantly reminded of the "new me vision" . Might sound silly to some,but it helped me lol 

Good Luck!
CamGi98
CamGi98

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-06-09

Back to top Go down

Newbie started today - struggling already Empty Hi

Post by Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi there our Forum is really quiet at the moment so I have jumped on to welcome you, if shopping with us you may also want to head over to the FB Secret Slimmer's Closed Group this is a little more busy at the moment, but would be great if you did both Smile

As you did LL you will already know that the first 3 or 4 days are the toughest, just have to really knuckle down and each time you are tempted to eat, lick or bite anything, stop yourself with words of wisdom, remind yourself why you are doing, if you cheat you wont continue and you most probably struggle and stay the same weight.

With a VLCD due to the low calorie daily intake you have to be extremely careful, burning too many calories can make you feel quite unwell.  We would advise that in the first two weeks you concentrate on your water levels and spacing out your products rather than exercise, once you have completed two weeks, you should be in a better place mentally and also physically your body has adjusted to the change of fuel source and you can do a little light exercise.  Toning is far better than fat burning on a VLCD so continue to watch the exercise that you opt for.

Set up a weight tracker or here, on make yourself a mood board, with the pounds you want to lose and then motivational pictures of want you want, holiday pics, clothes, and of course those skinny jeans. 

Speak Soon
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Newbie started today - struggling already Empty Newbie started today - struggling already

Post by c4therine Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:56 am

Hi everyone,
I found this forum as I am looking for a little support i suppose. I am new to the KeeDiet although I did do lighterlife several years ago with great success.
As I say, I started the diet today, and I feel determined to stick to it, but I am tempted to stray already, I am a little all over the place.
I am 98kg start weight, which is 15.4 Stone or 216lb.
I want to be 55kg or 8.5 stone or around the 120lb mark. As you can see, I have a long way to go. 
I am wondering what everyone else does as an exercise plan? it is not so easy for me to get out at the moment but i have several DVDs at home that I want to start doing alongside the diet. Jillian Michaels is really good, but I get out of breath too quickly at the minute to 'enjoy' it.
if anyone has any good ideas I am all ears

I look forward to getting to know you all over the course of my long journey into skinny jeans...

c4therine

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-06-18

Back to top Go down

Newbie started today - struggling already Empty Re: Newbie started today - struggling already

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down